Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

shyduck posted:

Seems very safe

That's what's known as a Michigan Left (because we have them everywhere); and it's not really as bad as it seems; but that's usually because the main intersection is signaled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Three Olives posted:

Someday we will have the technology...

So loving funny that you've got the greatest engineer in the modern world, the modern day iron man who is so smart he successfully invented electric cars and space travel, looking at this solved problem and concluding with all the confidence of a Reddit mod three Wiki pages deep into their research that they should simply dig through the ground

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As a Mainer, driving to Storrow Drive to go see the Red Sox used to be this terrifying experience of coming up on the Route 1 ramp onto an already swamped and jammed elevated 93 and having to get over 4 lanes in about 3 minutes to make the Storrow Drive exit. Good luck!!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

JossiRossi posted:

"Divorce should be illegal unless the man wants one" ~ Musk probably

That's actually on the chopping block. When they struck down Roe v Wade the published opinion also said they wanted to revisit the Marriage Equality ruling and the decision that codified no fault divorces. Before that ruling women could only file for divorce with hard evidence of infidelity or continued and sever abuse.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

IBroughttheFunk posted:

We're already covered this in so many ways, but aaarrggh, this poo poo still drives me up the wall. It's not that people want to make comedy illegal, it's that these people are so horribly unfunny that their jokes are practically anti-humor. The only people laughing alongside of them are sycophants or mush-brains who think that just because you're calling someoen a name must mean that you're doing a funny, and have zero sense of how a decently constructed joke works.

Musk Videodromed himself. The suffering of others is the only joy he has left.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

crispix posted:

i'm not sure they aren't the same person

It reminds me of a Facebook friend I had who would post something approaching "funny" and then DM asking me to follow on with a comment and continue the joke, "Check this out, you should post 'xyz' as a response, lol". Just so loving tedious!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

That's actually on the chopping block. When they struck down Roe v Wade the published opinion also said they wanted to revisit the Marriage Equality ruling and the decision that codified no fault divorces. Before that ruling women could only file for divorce with hard evidence of infidelity or continued and sever abuse.

Yeah, Alito and Thomas flat out said in their ruling on Roe "we have the votes to kill contraception, gay marriage, divorce and interracial marriage now, someone please bring a challenge to any of them to us, we'd love to strike them down."

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Teratrain posted:

So loving funny that you've got the greatest engineer in the modern world, the modern day iron man who is so smart he successfully invented electric cars and space travel, looking at this solved problem and concluding with all the confidence of a Reddit mod three Wiki pages deep into their research that they should simply dig through the ground

When all you have is a refurbished drilling machine and a hole where the VC money used to be, everything starts to look like a tunnel problem.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Well that kind of ruins my day. But I should have been more careful underestimating the awfulness of reality.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

We have something similar near me and it sucks balls

Wanna go straight on Symmes Road (The east-west road)? Instead of sitting at a light and going straight, congrats, you have to sit at one light, turn right, go into a U-turn lane, wait for another light (With a special U-turn green arrow), make the U-turn, then go to a third light to turn right to get back onto Symmes.

And god help you if you choose the wrong lane at any of these points because if it's rush hour people will NOT let you get to to correct lave without causing more back-ups.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

kazil posted:

this gem sandwiched between

and

Came to post that because he’s on some serious mania drugs today and he’s been push notifying his posts like crazy

Holy poo poo he’s just so loving racist

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this surely isnt because old right wing men and women will never admit they have a mental condition or go see a professional

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hazo posted:

Came to post that because he’s on some serious mania drugs today and he’s been push notifying his posts like crazy

It's been in the local news in Philly since it happened, what does he want

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shyduck posted:

It's been in the local news in Philly since it happened, what does he want

he wants to complain about it to further white white supremacist ideology i think

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

What is that over engineered piece of poo poo? Have these people not heard of a roundabout? It's so goddamn simple.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Busters posted:

What is that over engineered piece of poo poo? Have these people not heard of a roundabout? It's so goddamn simple.
Someone's ENGR100 assignment

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

Hazo posted:

That is awful, but to be honest a mass shooting in America where no one died? Yeah that's not gonna get a lot of news coverage

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Victory Lap posted:

That is awful, but to be honest a mass shooting in America where no one died? Yeah that's not gonna get a lot of news coverage
Nah a kid did die, a 17 year old. From what I've read it was targeted at the kid and, welp. The whole thing is awful

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

:holymoley:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Every once in a while The Onion pops up to remind everyone they’ve still got it, baby.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Motherfucking "Cook-Cook" already exists, and is better than "Barbecue"

Tiny Timbs posted:

holy poo poo her widower really did do a “still love the car”

If they disparaged the company to any degree, the company could respond, and then discovery would show that the woman may or may not have been three sheets to the wind at the time, and that's a slam dunk lawsuit for "failure to safely operate a motor vehicle" even one as backward and convoluted as Tesla's "touchscreen gear shifting" bullshit.

Three Olives posted:

In all fairness the car did murder a billionaire, so it's not a wrong observation.

Tmurp's fear of sharks is a broken clock situation: it keeps him away from large bodies of water, and those large bodies of water love to kill indulgent assholes of varying wealth. :elon:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

This dude lives in Texas of all places and is posting about gun crimes like *that*

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Hazo posted:

lemme guess, this is a drug war shooting and NOT a spree shooting

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hazo posted:

Yeah, he's not getting enough likes from being a reply guy anymore. Dozens of posts over the last few hours.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hazo posted:

imagine being so loving racist that when people say "control guns" you hear "control whites with guns"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Meanwhile, the Zune Truck continues to sell in whole tens

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Definitely not covered in legady media!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

shyduck posted:

Nah a kid did die, a 17 year old. From what I've read it was targeted at the kid and, welp. The whole thing is awful

Kid is alive but critical. Another kid was shot and killed at a septa stop a week ago and the shootings are connected

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

very much appreciate elon confirming that liberalism is causally linked to compassion for others even if it's in the form of a complaint about women being involved in society.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Ah yes, make it look more like a turd

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Somehow painting it brown makes it look backwards to me.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

if someone put together a fake kybkrtrkck made of chocolate, it probably wouldn't be less fit for the road than a real one :thunkher:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath posted:

Paint it rust colored to beat nature to the punch?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

LifeSunDeath posted:

Ah yes, brown, the most desirable car colour

My favourite colour is pretty much any shade of blue and I'm trying to envision the cybertruck in any shade I'd choose and it still looks loving awful

I want to load it into Blender and bevel/subdivide it

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012