Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

needs crt blending. simple as.

You want CBT (cock and ball torture natch) using a blender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
no i don't think they do

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ive gone woke

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Cranappleberry posted:

if nintendo wasn't so litigious about emulation maybe Id play it right now

do you honestly pay full amount for every single game you've ever played

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

euroshopper posted:

yes and you should or else you will be killed

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I pay the full asking price for every game I play that has gone on sale for five bucks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

euroshopper posted:

I do op. It is respectful to the devs.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

Homeworld manual was the best manual of all time

Diablo had a pretty excellent one too

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I remember liking Phantasy Star IV as a kid but idk how well it holds up

same. it's definitely the best of the early phantasies star.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

They should remake PS 2 and 4 but replace the dungeons with new ones in the style of PS1.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I do op. It is respectful to the devs.

Yep. #SupportTheDevs

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Dongicus posted:

ive gone woke

explain your avatar dong i'm curious

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

euroshopper posted:

if you dont pay the full amount for a nintendo switch game then you must be killed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Dongicus posted:

ive gone woke

they turned the freaking clocks woke, dude.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

euroshopper posted:

Yes. I'll even sub to the devs on twitch using Amazon Prime.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gently caress da devs

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If you have a hacked 3DS Nintendo will patch your warez for you if they’re 3DS games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Al! posted:

gently caress da devs

You just bought them another gift sub :cheers:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
if you dont support the devs that are forced to make meager microtransaction live service games that they dont even WANT to make you havent been loving listening.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You just bought them another gift sub :cheers:

they need all our help

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What's next? Paying to post on an internet forum?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

is that the jesus one

That’s the one!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Meowywitch posted:

It’s Barok Van Zieks drinking a pumpkin spice latte. Topic Locked.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You want CBT (cock and ball torture natch) using a blender.

i dont

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

discounts are theft

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I remember liking Phantasy Star IV as a kid but idk how well it holds up

It's still good

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Meowywitch posted:

its the racist chud prosecuter from great ace attorney enjoying a pumpkin spice latte

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Bicyclops posted:

The Dragon Quest foldouts were all top tier. Pictures of all the gears and monsters (RIP Toriyama), big world map, all a good size. Plus the instruction manual came with like a gamefaqs walkthrough for the few few dungeons, lol.

e:

i like that it's just a hosed up world map

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Fajita Queen posted:

I really dislike how in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age games all of the party members think the main character is the best poo poo since sliced bread after like two conversations tops. There's little to no interpersonal drama or opportunity to gently caress things up and make people dislike you, other than a couple of Big Important Story Choices like with Wrex etc. You're just The Protagonist and so everyone likes you by default. I haven't played Baldur's Gate 3 yet but I have heard it's similar in that respect.

This is a few pages late (fuckin thread moves too fast) but I really enjoyed Hubert in Fire Emblem: Three Houses for this. Everyone else is like "haha, you're the best, teach, i trust you with my life" but dude just loving loathes you and in fact the way everyone else trusts you makes him even MORE suspicious of you. Yeah the A-support kinda abruptly goes to him saying he'd devote his life to you if he could, even after the two prior supports were mostly about plotting the best way to kill your rear end but you still get the feeling he's constantly keeping an eye on you. In Three Hopes he admits that he was fully ready to kill your rear end at any given moment.

I just think every single video game should have at least one Guy Who Hates Your Guts Unless You Devote Your Time To Softening Him Up A Bit And Even Then You're On Thin loving Ice. I understand video games are power fantasies to some degree, I like it when people are nice to me in video games, but I think it's arguably a lot more effective when you have a crew member just WAITING for an excuse to stab you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it is unethical for a commander to fraternize with their subordinates. topic locked

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The one thing I remember about Mass Effect

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Psycho Landlord posted:

Homeworld manual was the best manual of all time

the cataclsym manual, also, was highly good

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Tiny Myers posted:

This is a few pages late (fuckin thread moves too fast) but I really enjoyed Hubert in Fire Emblem: Three Houses for this. Everyone else is like "haha, you're the best, teach, i trust you with my life" but dude just loving loathes you and in fact the way everyone else trusts you makes him even MORE suspicious of you. Yeah the A-support kinda abruptly goes to him saying he'd devote his life to you if he could, even after the two prior supports were mostly about plotting the best way to kill your rear end but you still get the feeling he's constantly keeping an eye on you. In Three Hopes he admits that he was fully ready to kill your rear end at any given moment.

I just think every single video game should have at least one Guy Who Hates Your Guts Unless You Devote Your Time To Softening Him Up A Bit And Even Then You're On Thin loving Ice. I understand video games are power fantasies to some degree, I like it when people are nice to me in video games, but I think it's arguably a lot more effective when you have a crew member just WAITING for an excuse to stab you.

Hubert exists to answer the question of "What if Oberstein and Kirchesis were the same character"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

in mass effect seth green fucks and cums in his computer, and this is actual canon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sethgreen of cerberos...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

in mass effect seth green fucks and cums in his computer, and this is actual canon

he also dates and dances with his computer

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Stux posted:

i hacvnt played 1 or x and i bounced off of 2 v hard but xbc3 is one of the best jrpgs ive ever played

how did like, a lot of the late game or callbacky stuff land for you in 3? im curious what that game feels like w/o being super familiar with the other 2.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

he also dates and dances with his computer

You also do this

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I really need to play it… but I also need to finish the XBC1 epilogue they added in the Switch version. There are too many games and not enough time…

if it helps futures connected (the xbc1 epilogue) is the weakest of the 3 epilogue games by far. fun if you are jonesing for exploring a big xenoblade zone and/or really wanna hang out with melia. but not much happens compared to torna (which owns) and futures redeemed (which hyper owns and is like the climax of the series lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Al! posted:

the computer also has a cameltoe