Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i dont have an account on the nazi site so i cant read the stone toss thread, but cheers to another creep getting the light treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Nazi Cartoonist, Hans Graebener

His daddy a U Boat commander or what

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

It's great that Stonetoss looks like the platonic ideal of a Brony. Like, he's designed his own ponysona and everything.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

nine-gear crow posted:

So Ken gently caress bucking off brings Johnson's majority* down to just 2 votes now, right? Could we seriously get Speaker Hakeem Jeffries before we even get to the election? :newlol:

It's going to be 218R to 213D

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
So do we have the majority in the House now with Ken Buck leaving?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Every word and image of this draws another “of course.” from me

Of course he looks like that, of course that is what he has accomplished offline, of course he lives in Texas, of course, of course, of course

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Stone toss being found is huge

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Total Party Kill posted:

i dont have an account on the nazi site so i cant read the stone toss thread, but cheers to another creep getting the light treatment.

Ok try the link the op provided

https://accollective.noblogs.org/post/2024/03/12/stonetoss-redpanels/

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I am sincerely not surprised that a school shooter is responsible for Stonetoss

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Anders posted:

Only 25 tabs? On a phone!

in a row?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

25 tabs is too much acid man too much!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hey Lois remember that I time I was the Master Race, heh heh heh

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Waffle House posted:

I am sincerely not surprised that a school shooter is responsible for Stonetoss

lol seriously, look at this loser

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Might be imagining things, but I feel like briefly there was a theory that Shmorky was Stone Toss.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Might be imagining things, but I feel like briefly there was a theory that Shmorky was Stone Toss.

Style is a bit similar but like it's just flash animation in general.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

ComfyPants posted:

I read that Kimmel’s family is tight with Downey’s so he probably knew what was coming

Even if not, these are the same people who have spent the last 5 years attacking Hunter Biden for being an addict so they can shut the gently caress up.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

mirror universe shmorky living up to expectations

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Lol that stonetoss can't cum.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Grey Cat posted:

Lol that stonetoss can't cum.

God works in mysterious ways.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think anybody took the Shmorky theory seriously, it's just that the similarity in style is seemingly obvious, but only on a superficial level. The more you look at it, it becomes clearer that whereas Shmorky had a style, Stonetoss is just a result of limitations of its creator.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

NUSSY DOOOOOOOO!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Did anyone post itt about Trump ignoring his grandson?
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1767507994999185731

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

kazil posted:

Did anyone post itt about Trump ignoring his grandson?
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1767507994999185731

Get his rear end Ivanka. Save America. Maybe wait for late September though

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

lol that second art style. Dude wanted to be Jeff Smith, whiffed it because he was a hack and sucked and became a Nazi.

It's always the same story, the failed creative > Nazi pipeline is real

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

It rules that the chud superstars spend all their time whining about their dicks being broken. Impotent losers in every possible sense.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Sadly, not shmorky.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Shishkahuben posted:

It rules that the chud superstars spend all their time whining about their dicks being broken. Impotent losers in every possible sense.
The Nazis eternal question: why my dicc small

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Notice of reliance on advice-of-counsel defense. Your honor, we're going to rely on this defense, but we're not actually relying on it. We're going to use it, though, as evidence of intent. We're not actually using it because that would mean we'd have to prove up a bunch of things and disclose attorney-client communications with the prosecutors. In conclusion, Trump will rely on an advice-of-counsel defense, but not really.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

bookmarked. never knew about this site.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Trump's lawyers point out what they'd have to do to actually use an advice-of-counsel defense. They would have to prove that Trump:
1. Made a complete disclosure to his lawyers that he was trying to hide payments to Stormy Daniels to silence her.
2. Asked his lawyers about whether or not this was legal.
3. Received advice specifically from his lawyers saying that what he was going to do was legal.
4. Relied on that legal advice in good faith.

As you can imagine, a defendant who can prove those things has a pretty good reason that they shouldn't be guilty of a crime. Trump's lawyers are asking for the benefit of such a good defense even though they cannot show any of the requisite factors.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

i don't know who this guy is, but i am loling at his dick so dry he's shooting sand

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Shishkahuben posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVraepNj04

Charles Guiteau was a real madman's madman, he's fascinating

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=134

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I tried googling this Stonetoss clown, and immediately his “comic” of him wearing a MAGA hat while facing a crowd of pussy hat-wearing folks wielding torches and asking him why he’s so hateful popped up.

Not a loving iota of self awareness, lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i don't know who this guy is, but i am loling at his dick so dry he's shooting sand

He draws a bunch of low effort cartoons for Reddit where the punchline is always "LGBT+ people, especially t******s, should kill themselves, and if they won't do it then we should just murder them anyway."

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Ars Arcanum posted:

I tried googling this Stonetoss clown, and immediately his “comic” of him wearing a MAGA hat while facing a crowd of pussy hat-wearing folks wielding torches and asking him why he’s so hateful popped up.

Not a loving iota of self awareness, lol
Oh, I think he knew exactly what he was doing

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol but like also whats so hard about learning oral. but like as a dude who has some physical disibility issues. just learn to do that and you never have to worry about inadqiquecy again.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Nice! posted:

Trump's lawyers point out what they'd have to do to actually use an advice-of-counsel defense. They would have to prove that Trump:
1. Made a complete disclosure to his lawyers that he was trying to hide payments to Stormy Daniels to silence her.
3. Received advice specifically from his lawyers saying that what he was going to do was legal.

As you can imagine, a defendant who can prove those things has a pretty good reason that they shouldn't be guilty of a crime. Trump's lawyers are asking for the benefit of such a good defense even though they cannot show any of the requisite factors.

I don’t know poo poo about poo poo, however…

Wasn’t Michael Cohen his lawyer, and didn’t he do all of those things, as his lawyer?

I’m willing to bet Cohen has some kind of writ to that effect, too :lol:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Holy poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Mr. Nice! posted:

Your honor what if we all just imagine a world where actually I didn’t even do any crimes? That makes sense to me and it’s why you should rule me innocent of all charges