Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

How many calm Hitler's will the Wendy's surge pricing create when they commission their managers on this

So many it would make you physically ill just imagining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i know the surge pricing thing isn't actually happening but if it was...

if they were smart they'd raise prices and then announce prices would be discounted off-peak to make it sound like they're throwing us a frickin bone

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i know the surge pricing thing isn't actually happening

Says who

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wendy is my uncle

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Doctor Dogballs posted:

if they were smart they'd raise prices and then announce prices would be discounted off-peak to make it sound like they're throwing us a frickin bone

no one would ever figure it out!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Here’s a baconator for 20% off, only $13.99

Pre order now!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Yeah, that is 100% the plan.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Yeah, I mean the CEO flat out admitted that they were doing surge pricing. He just lied to everybody’s face when he said that they weren’t.

I gotta reread 1984

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Pulls up to drive thru;

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself—that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.”

SIR THIS IS A WENDYS

yes…it is

*still orders baconator because it’s 20% off its 30% inflated price*

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Wendy’s has become Wendies.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

they should make a fast food place where you put the burger together yourself and if you dont go fast enough the price goes up

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

pencilhands posted:

they should make a fast food place where you put the burger together yourself and if you dont go fast enough the price goes up

You have to make the order of the person in line before you to place your order

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pencilhands posted:

There are restaurants now where you pour your own beer and wine from wall taps and pay by the ounce

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"what if we made people pay to be our employees?"

MBAs. Volcano God. 100% serious.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

big nipples big life posted:

"what if we made people pay to be our employees?"

MBAs. Volcano God. 100% serious.

I mean, pumping your own gas, booking your own vacation travel plans, bagging your own groceries, all these things once upon a time seemed crazy.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that's because the volcano god is hungry.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There are restaurants now where you pour your own beer and wine from wall taps and pay by the ounce

This kinda sucks because the one nearby limits you to two pints before you have to go up and ask them to unlock it again. It's like my mom counting the beers I drink at a gathering.

I prefer my bartenders to personally over-serve me.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This kinda sucks because the one nearby limits you to two pints before you have to go up and ask them to unlock it again. It's like my mom counting the beers I drink at a gathering.

If they’re paying that little attention just bring your own

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

How does it keep track of who’s who?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

How does it keep track of who’s who?

You have a little fob you carry around with you.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm going to make a burger place where the smaller your dick is the cheaper your burger will be.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

make the drive thru only have 6 feet of clearance to gently caress with the brodozer dudes.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

make the drive thru only have 6 feet of clearance to gently caress with the brodozer dudes.

Start it wide so they enter but the closer to the window the tighter it gets

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

no drive through. you must go inside and verify your claims in front of everyone else

Edit:
Smallest wiener eats for free

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

bossy lady posted:

no drive through. you must go inside and verify your claims in front of everyone else

Edit:
Smallest wiener eats for free

Hell yeah my girlfriends husband can finally pull his own weight in this relationship

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

You have a little fob you carry around with you.

There’s a place near me (Vine & Barley) where you have to put a preloaded credit card thing in whichever dispenser you want, and it totally keeps track.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

bossy lady posted:

I'm going to make a burger place where the smaller your dick is the cheaper your burger will be.

At what point will they start owing me money? Because I feel my chances might be pretty good

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

500excf type r posted:

Start it wide so they enter but the closer to the window the tighter it gets

watch as their truck gets stuck at the end.

"Oh no, step-brodozer! What are you doing?!"

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

eightysixed posted:

There’s a place near me (Vine & Barley) where you have to put a preloaded credit card thing in whichever dispenser you want, and it totally keeps track.

Do you live in or near KC? That place sounds really familiar.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A Strange Aeon posted:

I mean, pumping your own gas, booking your own vacation travel plans, bagging your own groceries, all these things once upon a time seemed crazy.

Making your own tacos when you order fajitas at a restaurant

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A Strange Aeon posted:

Having to tell the chipotle chef what you want in your burrito instead of ordering off a real menu

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

Time_pants posted:

Do you live in or near KC? That place sounds really familiar.

No, Florida :shobon:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Choosing a program to stream on MAX will now turn off your television, allowing you to create the show of your dreams.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

eightysixed posted:

No, Florida :shobon:

God I'm so sorry I didn't know...

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Gutcruncher posted:

At what point will they start owing me money? Because I feel my chances might be pretty good

You would need one of those wieners that's like a dimple in your fupa

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

Time_pants posted:

God I'm so sorry I didn't know...

I saw this coming the second I posted that :(

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

no

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/j58IKUGyj0Y?si=V4vxZ4emmLUeOngk

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
in related news, mt local Walmart shut down their self checkout lanes, but if you subscribe to their Walmart+ service, you can scan all of your store bought items with your phone and checkout online.

loving Walmart is setting up Disney-style speed passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

A much more reasonable number of guys.

:siren: UPDATE :siren: