Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm here to report that Fox has declared that the left is afraid of Katie Britt

It's true, but it's just left people that work at her local Target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I'm here to report that Fox has declared that the left is afraid of Katie Britt

I'm pretty sure the common thread is they're all libertarian of some flavor.

She seems like the sort of lady who might poison your pets if you said something she didn’t agree with at a PTA meeting.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The Nazi comic guy will lose his job but get an influx of cash from other Nazis who want to support him.

For a couple of weeks. Until they forget and lose interest

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

The Greenbrier is a nice resort, I think it is ugly as all hell but it's nice.

Fun Fact: It was the location of the bunker Congress would move to in the event of war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island

Wait the Bunker hotel from Fallout 76 is real?

Huh, that's actually interesting

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The Nazi comic guy will lose his job but get an influx of cash from other Nazis who want to support him.

Oh no! My abhorrent views have gained me instant popularity and a base of financial support from other cranks like me! Cancel culture strikes again!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

nobodygetshurt posted:

i have no right to make requests, but PKMN Trainer Red please have a go at this.

down1nit posted:

Sometimes I think we're all here tomrp posting with a true friend.

We're all friends here, you can all come to my house and have a beer and watch a lovely horror movie, and we'll laugh about the old times and remember all our brave heroes who served on 7-11.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Much like how each person has a finite set of heart beats, determined at birth, each person also has a finite amount of talent fuel and I'm afraid you're burning through yours at an alarming rate.

Joke's on you, I haven't been talented in a long time!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

*gavel bangs*

Now that we’ve moved into Night Krew time, I’m just going to call this committee to order. I recognize the gentlelady from Georgia.

“Mister speeeker, it is past time for a congressional investigation into how Obamna and the Biden Crime Family has broken so many penises, due to the political views of many of the penis-havers.

Hundreds of millions of politically-conservative folks, many locked in jail without due process and almost all of those inside and outside of prison, those who are male, have mostly had their penis rendered nonfunctional. And it’s due to leftwing hatred, it’s due to Hollywood, and it’s due to abortion… it’s due to Joe Biden.

The American People will not stand for this, and this committee intends to get to the bottom of it.”

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 13, 2024

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I'm with Hur

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
ben shapiro looks like he is using a ton of testosterone supplements
just slathering it on
lol at the ultraswarthyness and sandworm brows

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

emSparkly posted:

Oh no! My abhorrent views have gained me instant popularity and a base of financial support from other cranks like me! Cancel culture strikes again!

Reminds me of that "I have been silenced!" comic.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Is that what happens when you peak at ten years old?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MrMojok posted:

*gavel bangs*

Now that we’ve moved into Night Krew time, I’m just going to call this committee to order. I recognize the gentlelady from Georgia.

“Mister speeeker, it is past time for a congressional investigation into how Obamna and the Biden Crime Family has broken so many penises, due to the political views of many of the penis-havers.

Hundreds of millions of politically-conservative folks, many locked in jail without due process and almost all of those inside and outside of prison, those who are male, have mostly had their penis rendered nonfunctional. And it’s due to leftwing hatred, it’s due to Hollywood, and it’s due to abortion… it’s due to Joe Biden.

The American People will not stand for this, and this committee intends to get to the bottom of it.”

You can't just do this, it's not even 8pm

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Carlos Lantana posted:

just slathering it on

Ben's the kind of guy who'd fall for those weird "human growth hormone will make you grow taller" clickbait ads.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Yveltal posted:

Reminds me of that "I have been silenced!" comic.

Is that what happens when you peak at ten years old?

Basically. I hung out on top of a snowy mountain for 10 years and the only thing I've done since then is taken a vacation to Hawaii with my will-they-won't-they frenemy, and even then all we did was stand around a big loving tree.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

MrMojok posted:

*gavel bangs*

Can we not with whatever this is

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Carlos Lantana posted:

just slathering it on

I think he's just using shoe polish on his eyebrows and putting mascara on his stubble to make it more prominent. Maybe he's like "no, I'm NOT going gray, I SWEAR" [wipes glob of melting shoe polish off his brow]

Apparently he's 40 years old???? Going on 13, I guess.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
toblerone supplements

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

You can't just do this, it's not even 8pm

It’s 8 PM somewhere, my goon :wink:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Shinjobi posted:

What's that, you can cum?

What's it like being superior????
Orgasmic

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

lmao that Johnson took them to a sexless family hotel in West Virginia instead of everybody getting hammered and laid on the beach

It’s like he doesn’t even care about the traditional cocaine orgies!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

Can we not with whatever this is

Ladies and gentlemen, I retract my previous statements. I was allowed to believe things that were not true.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Stoatbringer posted:

It’s like he doesn’t even care about the traditional cocaine orgies!

A seminal tradition just wiped clean!

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

DandyLion posted:

A seminal tradition just wiped clean!

Careful or his son's phone's going to buzz in class

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Matt Gaetz will find the illegal sex for them

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
didnt a wheelchair regressive from FL try to expose the wild parties and then instantly lost his next election?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PhazonLink posted:

didnt a wheelchair regressive from FL try to expose the wild parties and then instantly lost his next election?

was from North Carolina actually

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Post itt every time you lol that the only thing drier than ben shapiro's wife is stonetoss' dick

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

We're all friends here, you can all come to my house and have a beer and watch a lovely horror movie, and we'll laugh about the old times and remember all our brave heroes who served on 7-11.

We don't deserve you.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Mike Johnson is a birthday subway kinda guy

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Carlos Lantana posted:

Ben Shapiro looks like a photo of a toddler who's angry about not getting the ice cream he wanted and that image was then put through an AI aging algorithm.,

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Mike Johnson is a birthday subway kinda guy

even if the meat is over flowing from the sandwich?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Squiggle posted:

Careful or his son's phone's going to buzz in class

Mike Johnson, scheduling GOP retreats where there's no cell phone coverage :thunk:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Mike Johnson orchestrates the ATT network outage, but then forgets that the network is down and he has no local storage

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Knock off

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

either she owned this beforehand or lol because she thinks she's going to be the first lawyer tmurp has ever actually paid, while he's being sued for not paying his previous lawyers.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

the thing that gets me is that often white nationalist fash do the asian fetishising thing but Hans is so Nazi he goes to Japan and looks for white women. This plus having the most German name ever makes me wonder if he literally was swimming in this poo poo before he was born.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

No RGB lighting, scrub tier.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

And right after Madison Cawthorn loose-lipped about the Republican sex parties someone got big mad and dumped a kompromat video of him awkwardly humping his male cousins head while buck naked and making weird sounds.

If that doesn't sound funny to you don't click the link.

:nms:
https://youtu.be/z3fAChF_5z8?si=d5fIAgbRTkhaoFWg
:nms: