Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
It is known...

(posted in this thread during the speaker elections... not sure by whom though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

My mind is going wild at the reasons he could be so interested in a drug pricing program for non-profit healthcare entities.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I know this is a few pages back, but tomorrow will be a glorious day in which the HR director of a certain IT company in Texas wakes up and realizes that they've employed a neo-Nazi :munch:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

loving nice

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1767730615007232429

They are really running with this argument, I'm honestly not sure if they are high on their own supply or if they think they can gaslight an entire country.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

ProfessorMarvel posted:

I know this is a few pages back, but tomorrow will be a glorious day in which the HR director of a certain IT company in Texas wakes up and realizes that they've employed a neo-Nazi :munch:

texas?
promotion

hell the governor will probably make them a colonel

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ProfessorMarvel posted:

I have a feeling that's not a particularly rare situation for HR directors at Texas IT companies to find themselves in

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Follow up:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1767726410066534587

Next week they will be arguing that the Mar-a-Lago bathrooms are legally considered SCIFs.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Lmao - hannibal is :discourse:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Three Olives posted:

They are really running with this argument, I'm honestly not sure if they are high on their own supply or if they think they can gaslight an entire country.

"Close your eyes and pretend it's Reagan when you vote for rapist Donald Trump"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Three Olives posted:

Next week they will be arguing that the Mar-a-Lago bathrooms are legally considered SCIFs.

I believe the congressionally approved terminology is “in the shitter”

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Devils Affricate posted:

I have a feeling that's not a particularly rare situation for HR directors at Texas IT companies to find themselves in

That... that is very true :hmmyes:

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

InsertPotPun posted:

it's always a fascinating question. "would you have been a nazi?" if you were born in gerany, in the right place, and at the right time, would you have gone along with the nazi party?

it's easy, in hindsight, to say "no, of course not, i'd be against them!" but you never really KNOW, you know? it's an eternal question: am i really a good person at the end of the day or am i just conforming to society and would i have just gone along and been a nazi because of simple social inertia?

then it turns out i don't have a weird dick thing so i'd probably have fought them every step of the way so issue resolved.

Nope. I know that because I was always questioning the poo poo we were doing when I was in the military and if I'd been around in German military I'm sure they'd of summarily executed me. Not even for the evil poo poo the Nazis were up to, I was always harping on leadership about following the rules and pointing out when they were loving things up so I'd probably of gotten sent to the front inside of a week for just being a dick head.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Booooohooo "how Trump is treated"

The worst thing that coddled gently caress has had to deal with in the past 70 years is not getting an ice cream cone as big as he wanted.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bathroom = locked door

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

A SCIF is really more of a state of mind

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I wonder who will get the big Stonetoss interview scoop first: Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

cr0y posted:

I like to SCIF my balls on Mar-A-Lago hole 10

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

InsertPotPun posted:

it's always a fascinating question. "would you have been a nazi?" if you were born in gerany, in the right place, and at the right time, would you have gone along with the nazi party?

it's easy, in hindsight, to say "no, of course not, i'd be against them!" but you never really KNOW, you know? it's an eternal question: am i really a good person at the end of the day or am i just conforming to society and would i have just gone along and been a nazi because of simple social inertia?

then it turns out i don't have a weird dick thing so i'd probably have fought them every step of the way so issue resolved.

I'm against it now, don't see why I wouldn't be against it then.

I'd probably be put against a wall way quicker back then. But gently caress nazis. Not literally though. They got broke dicks

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cr0y posted:

It's a vibe

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol the many, many examples played today of Donald "Honest Don" Trump having mush brains were.....AI!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

BigglesSWE posted:

I wonder who will get the big Stonetoss interview scoop first: Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones?

Mike Lindell

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

many such cases

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

kazil posted:

lol the many, many examples played today of Donald "Honest Don" Trump having mush brains were.....AI!

What videos is he even talking about

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Orange rear end in a top hat's Georgia numbers aren't as good as they look on the surface in an already dead race.

It is 58-39% over Haley in Fulton. DeKalb is 51-45%.

Cherokee, normally a very red county, gave Haley 16%. Floyd, where Trump campaigned over the weekend, still gave Haley 10%. Forsyth, where MTG grew up, saw Haley at 22%. (Forsyth, whose entire reputatation was bragging how racist it was in the 1980s at 99% white, is increasingly diverse and a good candidate to turn blue within 15 years)

Haley seems to have gotten 2% or better in every county and there are real, real backwaters out of the 159.

Tim Scott, Chris Christie and Ron DeSantis were still on the ballot. Scott and Christie each got votes in my old hometown, which is a major LOL.

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

Autechresaint posted:

All the ones showing his memory issues.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Autechresaint posted:

All the “lol Trump is losing his mind” supercuts the Dems were playing throughout the hearing

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kazil posted:

Lol here we go, I was wondering when he was going to claim the government was faking video to use against him.

I'm definitely worse off now financially then I was in 2020 just because everything is more expensive, but I don't know how much of that Biden can do anything about and I'm not voting for a republican soooo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

tinhat idea, cartoon man's german name is a name change and he used to have a normal but still white as hell name. (or for more lols he had an ethnic sounding name , note other white country names count in his mind)

what

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Just going to :wellpiss: all the money away.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/TTercjak/status/1767670654709448834

I'm making you have this in your brain because now I do.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Volunteer lawyers

loving :lol:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Sorry but I wanted to say lol that the transphobe has body dysmorphia over his broken ding dong.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil posted:

CAN'T DO THAT JOE!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Volunteer lawyers

loving :lol:

They'd call it pro bono if that didn't sound vaguely gay

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stonetoss struck out with Japanese women, what a profound surprise. There was no way to know says man with repulsive attitude buried under an uncaredfor exterior.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Three Olives posted:

I checked my photo reel on my phone for this week exactly 4 years ago and it was the same week that my employer told us to start working remotely for the next little while until this COVID stuff blows over.
Good thing that didn't end up being a huge problem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Locator posted:

I don't care if you are Musk level rich... why the gently caress would anyone spend 70 large on a drat purse? I mean.. WTF...
because other people were given a 70 large purse and they want to be like them. habba, like all celebrities, got that for free.

then the purse maker sets the price very very high and they absolutely 100% promise that the purse is worth that because they say so and besides, celebrities, like habba, have them! don't you want to be like celebrity?