Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

A couple of them almost nearly get it.

Also this is like the fifth or sixth time that he's autographed giant glossy photographs of murder victims that bereaved families have brought him to pose with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Orange rear end in a top hat's Georgia numbers aren't as good as they look on the surface in an already dead race.

It is 58-39% over Haley in Fulton. DeKalb is 51-45%.

Cherokee, normally a very red county, gave Haley 16%. Floyd, where Trump campaigned over the weekend, still gave Haley 10%. Forsyth, where MTG grew up, saw Haley at 22%. (Forsyth, whose entire reputatation was bragging how racist it was in the 1980s at 99% white, is increasingly diverse and a good candidate to turn blue within 15 years)

Haley seems to have gotten 2% or better in every county and there are real, real backwaters out of the 159.

Tim Scott, Chris Christie and Ron DeSantis were still on the ballot. Scott and Christie each got votes in my old hometown, which is a major LOL.

I've been saying this for a while. This is going to be a matter of fractions of a percent. Does Trump
shred more of his 2020 voters than he gains? What about Biden?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Volunteer lawyers

loving :lol:

:cripes: Are the volunteer lawyers expected to pay court costs and filing fees out of their pockets, too?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

canyoneer posted:

I checked my photo reel on my phone for this week exactly 4 years ago and it was the same week that my employer told us to start working remotely for the next little while until this COVID stuff blows over.
Good thing that didn't end up being a huge problem!

It's like Trump said four years ago, "you have 15 people... within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero".

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Grey Cat posted:

Sorry but I wanted to say lol that the transphobe has body dysmorphia over his broken ding dong.
it's not even broke he's just sad it's no longer a convertible.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Save the date (don’t)

Terissa is the anti choice “progressive democrat” running for president

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Locator posted:

I don't care if you are Musk level rich... why the gently caress would anyone spend 70 large on a drat purse? I mean.. WTF...

You must be a poor.

Ew.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

it's not even broke he's just sad it's no longer a convertible.

Seriously, it seems to work fine, but hes got severe body dysmorphia over it.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Close, Mr. SALTYinSeattle, but he didn't write "I love you Laken," he wrote "I love you Lakan." He spelled her name wrong.

pedrovay2003 fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 13, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Trimp has secured the Republican nomination. This is now officially the longest general election in US history by date of when both candidates secured their respective nominations AND the oldest general election in US history based on the respective and combined ages of the candidates heading each party.

Well done, America! :thumbsup:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Save the date (don’t)

I for one am confident we can trust the investigative prowess of Marjorie Taylor Greene

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Save the date (don’t)

Real question: what's the point of harvesting baby organs? Outside of just being an evil liberal ofc

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

So I guess that's probably your never-Trump base right there, around 13.5%

Pretty grim for Trump supporters

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

So I guess that's probably your never-Trump base right there, around 13.5%

Pretty grim for Trump supporters

They always go back to Trump.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Can't do that Joe!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We got more potential RFK votes choices

quote:

Other names include former Democratic congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, Republican Sen. Rand Paul and former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang, a campaign spokesperson said. Kennedy told CNN he also spoke with former television host Mike Rowe, motivational speaker Tony Robbins and Tricia Lindsay, a civil rights attorney.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

nine-gear crow posted:

If they could have here, they would have

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

American voters: “OUR POLITICIANS ARE TOO OLD! :byodood:

American voters: *votes for oldest presidential candidates in history* :hurr:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

They had the illusion of options before. Now the choice is "Trump or gently caress you", and a lot of them will slink back to Trump, their illusory avenues of escape now evaporated. Not all of them, but a lot of them will.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

Like an abusive cult leader.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Return of the Yang Gang

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

pedrovay2003 posted:

Close, Mr. SALTYinSeattle, but he didn't write "I love you Laken," he wrote "I love you Lakan." He spelled her name wrong.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

vaginite posted:

Real question: what's the point of harvesting baby organs? Outside of just being an evil liberal ofc
babies need organs too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Limited penile skin glide range

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The Locator posted:

I don't care if you are Musk level rich... why the gently caress would anyone spend 70 large on a drat purse? I mean.. WTF...

You are seriously underestimating the number of extremely wealthy people in the world. Birkins, particularly a crocodile-skin ones are practical blue-chip objets d'art with a robust auction market and fall much more into appreciating/stable assets than disposable fashion. Should they? I mean, should blue-chip art? Also, falls into the same category of money-laundering/asset hiding/hoarding.

canyoneer posted:

I checked my photo reel on my phone for this week exactly 4 years ago and it was the same week that my employer told us to start working remotely for the next little while until this COVID stuff blows over.
Good thing that didn't end up being a huge problem!

Yeah, that is the other part of this, 4 years ago today, fine, but that argument has like, weeks before people are like, um, yeah, 4 years ago there was no toilet paper, I was afraid I was going to die and Trump was like, maybe we inject people with disinfectant?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

nine-gear crow posted:

They had the illusion of options before. Now the choice is "Trump or gently caress you", and a lot of them will slink back to Trump, their illusory avenues of escape now evaporated. Not all of them, but a lot of them will.

You're proving my point, even more why tonight is a good barometer for the GOP base problem. If what you're saying is true, Haley should have had completely dismal turnout close to the vote totals of DeSantis or Chris Christie. Haley had *some* hope of winning before, if they didn't have a come-to-Jesus when she dropped, they wouldn't have shown up for this one. Not voting in a primary isn't a protest vote, you vote for the opponent of the sole remaining candidate, just like how uncommitted is Biden's protest vote choice.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope Trump selects ___ as he reaches across the aisle. ____ makes me proud as a woman and a Republican.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

redshirt posted:

I hope Trump selects ___ as he reaches across the aisle. ____ makes me proud as a woman and a Republican.

He'll reach across the aisle to pick someone with merely a "kill everyone later" instead of the hardline "kill everyone now" stance and CBS news will applaud his savvy choice

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Toxic Mental posted:

They won't like it and they'll complain that they're being forced to do it, but on election day the vast majority of them will vote for Trump, because whatever they think of him, a Democrat is worse.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

We got more potential RFK votes choices

the Mike Rowe fall from grace is :(

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

bird with big dick posted:

Limited penile skin glide range

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Save the date (don’t)

The other guy is real piece of poo poo too. He's the guy who made the edited videos inside a planned parenthood clinic trying to frame them for selling fetus parts.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

efb : though makes me wonder what a "normal" WV event is like. also what a normal FL event is like. law of projection says that some wild poo poo happens.

I doubt its the infighting they hate. its the fact that Johnson made the FL/summer retreat into a bible fundie event and dont want a 2nd one in WV.

e2: dems are probably in fact as boring and nerdy as stereotypes say and it probably is a bunch of policy wonks trying to do extra credit homework during their summer vakay

re: florida politics Roger Stone and Matt Gaetz were spotted crashing college freshman parties, if that's any indication

as for the rest just going to leave this here

https://www.whoismakingnews.com/

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Bugsy posted:

The other guy is real piece of poo poo too. He's the guy who made the edited videos inside a planned parenthood clinic trying to frame them for selling fetus parts.

Oh so this is weird, pro-life poo poo. I genuinely thought she was slowly shifting back into Q worship.

Maybe combine the two. Abortions are happening in the basements of pizza parlors now.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

PhazonLink posted:

tinhat idea, cartoon man's german name is a name change and he used to have a normal but still white as hell name. (or for more lols he had an ethnic sounding name , note other white country names count in his mind)

Because they can, while hundreds of thousands of people starve to death.
It’s FYGM incarnate.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Scags McDouglas posted:

Oh so this is weird, pro-life poo poo. I genuinely thought she was slowly shifting back into Q worship.

Maybe combine the two. Abortions are happening in the basements of pizza parlors now.

There's an anti Ukrainian angle here too. Just a helpful idiot laundering Kremlin propaganda through congress.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1705282229079789912

quote:

“And over in Ukraine, Charlie, by the way we haven’t even talked about this, the country that Mitch McConnell and Schumer and Lindsay Graham and Tom Cotton and everybody can’t wait to give another 100 billion dollars to, Ukraine is one of the worst countries on the Earth for child sex trafficking and they’re harvesting children’s organs over there.”

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

vaginite posted:

it’s blood libel, op

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gosh darn do Republicans just hate America so much. Like literally their most hated thing in existence. Us.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Raymond T. Racing posted:

the Mike Rowe fall from grace is :(

that fall was like a two foot drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What..???