Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

MarcusSA posted:

You also do this

no, i do this with my ps5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

no, i do this with my ps5

Playing the new Final Fantasy does that to people.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's not illegal to have sex with a computer in space or on Earth, in the year 2183 or 2024.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

It's not illegal to have sex with a computer in space or on Earth, in the year 2183 or 2024.

We can change this with your help

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

mycatscrimes posted:

Hubert exists to answer the question of "What if Oberstein and Kirchesis were the same character"

gently caress,

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

MarcusSA posted:

Playing the new Final Fantasy does that to people.

thats right

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

mycatscrimes posted:

Yo-Kai Watch is an extremely underrated jrpg, the trick is not to approach it as a pokemon clone, but as a really dense little open city to explore, ala Yakuza for 7 year olds. It rules. The critters are good too.

I think that series really puts Pokemon's to shame in a lot of ways, from writing to sheer visual presentation.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
just learned about cakefarts.com from whang

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Jade Cocoon reboot when

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

just learned about cakefarts.com from whang

/doubt

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Farg posted:

how did like, a lot of the late game or callbacky stuff land for you in 3? im curious what that game feels like w/o being super familiar with the other 2.

i knew enough to recognise like the other MCs but most of it stands on its own well enough thaht i didnt need whatever context i was missing to nejoy it

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Al! posted:

in mass effect seth green fucks and cums in his computer, and this is actual canon

not if you fervently discouraged them lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Installing Control Ultimate Edition on PC GamePass. I will likely play it in a few weeks.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trying to mod gta v for vr and it's not going well

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
squizzlenugs was pushing 350 lbs, white, obviously, from nebraska. moved out to the west coast to try to start a ''producer" (torrented fruity loops) career and get some rap verses. dude left a job at hyvee and put all his money into his bed room studio. obviously his beats were trash and no one wanted to work with him; so he put Ads out on Craigslist advertising the equipment he had. this was when ASMR was really really niche, and he had a pop filter, so he got hit up by someone named Chris saying he had a bunch of women that wanted to use the equipment and would pay to do so. dude was strapped for rent so he took a chance.

it was this really really weird my little pony bdsm stuff which I think is borderline illegal, but apparently he got hooked on the stuff and his last post was about how to microwave a hard drive and if he could liable legally for some of the stuff that was recorded with his consent on his equipment on his IP address. hasnt logged on since

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

when Control was out I wanted to buy a second hand copy of it for the PS4 so I posted in the local facebook 2nd hand game group, with pictures of the box art and everything, asking if anyone had it for sale. Another guy posted pictures of his dualshock controller and said yeah this is for sale and the conversation went like

Me: No I want the game CONTROL
Him: Yes this can CONTROL the game
Me: No, the game is CONTROL
Him: This is the REMOTE CONTROL
Him: You need this to CONTROL the game please buy it

People were laugh-reacting at this whole drat post and I never got the game until much later

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Illegal My Little Pony BDSM ASMR" is a phrase that would vapourize someone who doesn't use the internet

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Looking to add to my bronycule

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

It's tough out there for a sex worker brony.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I remember liking Phantasy Star IV as a kid but idk how well it holds up

Phantasy Star IV is the best Phantasy Star, 100% holds up

copy posted:

game manuals and little bits and bobs like the newspaper deus ex came with ftw

I've never seen this newspaper and the GOG version doesn't have it :(

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

insane anime posted:

squizzlenugs was pushing 350 lbs, white, obviously, from nebraska. moved out to the west coast to try to start a ''producer" (torrented fruity loops) career and get some rap verses. dude left a job at hyvee and put all his money into his bed room studio. obviously his beats were trash and no one wanted to work with him; so he put Ads out on Craigslist advertising the equipment he had. this was when ASMR was really really niche, and he had a pop filter, so he got hit up by someone named Chris saying he had a bunch of women that wanted to use the equipment and would pay to do so. dude was strapped for rent so he took a chance.

it was this really really weird my little pony bdsm stuff which I think is borderline illegal, but apparently he got hooked on the stuff and his last post was about how to microwave a hard drive and if he could liable legally for some of the stuff that was recorded with his consent on his equipment on his IP address. hasnt logged on since

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

insane anime posted:

Real legends never die... Rip squizzlenugs, i will never foeget his way too revealing monologues on gbsfm

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

goodbye squizzlenugs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

drinking Dogfish 60 and playing Nuclear Throne. my freedom is protected

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Danaru posted:

"Illegal My Little Pony BDSM ASMR" is a phrase that would vapourize someone who doesn't use the internet

I think they just wouldn't understand it and I envy their ignorance

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i’m very late to commenting on the darkid faking cancer thing but i was legitimately angry because i just had a friend pass from cancer just a few weeks ago. seeing him roleplaying dying from cancer on discord when i had just gone seen it happen honestly made my blood boil.

that said his whole story unraveling when it broke discord containment and people realized how fake it was is v funny. i think my friend would have gotten a kick out of it because "man pretending to be hardboiled mercenary spy and also had hot spy wife that may have been based on the brad pitt and angelina jolie movie" would have been really entertaining for her.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Splash Attack posted:

i’m very late to commenting on the darkid faking cancer thing but i was legitimately angry because i just had a friend pass from cancer just a few weeks ago. seeing him roleplaying dying from cancer on discord when i had just gone seen it happen honestly made my blood boil.

that said his whole story unraveling when it broke discord containment and people realized how fake it was is v funny. i think my friend would have gotten a kick out of it because "man pretending to be hardboiled mercenary spy and also had hot spy wife that may have been based on the brad pitt and angelina jolie movie" would have been really entertaining for her.

Some of the sting of the cancer lies wore off when he tried to tell people if they saw his gaming acounts active later it was because he gifted them to loved ones, not that he was alive and playing vidya games.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pacific Drive is really pulling me in the last few days, the vibes are impeccable

also it supports the fancy adaptive triggers and haptic feedback on a PS5 controller via Bluetooth, which is extremely rare for a PC game, and it owns

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Pacific Drive is really pulling me in the last few days, the vibes are impeccable

also it supports the fancy adaptive triggers and haptic feedback on a PS5 controller via Bluetooth, which is extremely rare for a PC game, and it owns

I always thought your avatar was really fun. Would you recommend watching that Star Trek cartoon? Is it okay for someone who hasn't watched that much of the mainline Star Treks aside from an episode here and there?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i turned off the trigger resistance stuff on my playstation 5 after a couple of hours of trying it and the spring in my r2 still snapped through regular use

my dual shock 1 however is still as hardy as the day it was born

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I remember everyone always had cheap knock-off controllers for their extras which were universally broken and of course the guests had to use those.

Only knew one dual shock 1 that broke through regular use and it was one of the sticks just getting smoother on the y-axis.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

pentyne posted:

Some of the sting of the cancer lies wore off when he tried to tell people if they saw his gaming acounts active later it was because he gifted them to loved ones, not that he was alive and playing vidya games.

He just remembered that one gambling goon who faked his death and was found out when he started playing call of duty, he was planning ahead

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

this video came out just before the The Dark ID reveal but i've taken a screenshot of the most relevant part which has accidentally become very prescient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByHSkEe4SPM

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

was maybe thinking of trying Dragon's Dogma 2 but...

nooooo I hate this type of poo poo

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Tiny Myers posted:

I always thought your avatar was really fun. Would you recommend watching that Star Trek cartoon? Is it okay for someone who hasn't watched that much of the mainline Star Treks aside from an episode here and there?

I can vouch for Lower Decks. It's a huge love letter to Star Trek and while there are tons of references to it that you can appreciate, it's still a good show on its own merits.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Tiny Myers posted:

it's the only good star trek show they've made since 9/11, definitely worth a watch

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

pentyne posted:

oh yeah that's funny. it's just that i was aware that darkid had faked his death but i hadn't heard from what because i was dealing with my friend dying from cancer to keep up with the legends thread. so when i started on page 1562 after the last thread got goldmined and saw the first post announcing his cancer it felt like getting a sucker punch when i realized what he had pretended to die from

Leal posted:

He just remembered that one gambling goon who faked his death and was found out when he started playing call of duty, he was planning ahead

lmao 100% this

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Given what I've seen of the casual lies I'm like lol thedarkid just could not stand to be outdone at literally anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

hell yeah I finally got around to killing dracula in dead cells and the credits music for that ending is a new arrangement of lost painting, one of the symphony of the night goat tracks