Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Thank you, it was as stupid as I was suspecting it would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

if it stops them from playing the games i like i'm fine with that (they will still play them lol)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Fishstick posted:

I cant believe Sweet Baby Inc would be responsible for such awrful stinkers like *checks list* God Of War, Alan Wake 2 and Spiderman 2. Complete bombs all of em!

alan woke

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If you think those games were good, imagine how amazing they would have been without the woke. I'magain if Alien Wake said the N-word (in a respectable way)... The things they took away from u

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

The Saddest Rhino posted:

if it stops them from playing the games i like i'm fine with that (they will still play them lol)

Pffyeah right. They're going to buy them day one and they're going to play them and they're going to complain how much better the game would have been if it wasn't for woke censorship. If the game is bad, it will because woke censorship made it crash all the time. If it's good, it would have been so much better if Aloy smiled more and used makeup.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
all of those steam accounts are very real and totally not a bunch of scripts being run from a single PC in somebody's basement

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

somewhat related, very cool :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1767698987480445413

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Flesh Forge posted:

somewhat related, very cool :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/AutumnTweets/status/1767773071002468662

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

He loved big brother.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Motherfucker could stop working right now and live off the interest on his bank account.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
n/m

Panfilo has a new favorite as of 12:19 on Mar 13, 2024

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Oh back to quoting the full text of lovely tweets are you?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Panfilo posted:

Asking the real questions here

is this funny, is this informative, is this interesting or useful

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
I miss when this thread had idiots rather than legitimately awful people posting bad faith discussions and literal ghouls dressed in suits claiming to be pundits.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Fishstick posted:

I miss when this thread had idiots rather than legitimately awful people posting bad faith discussions and literal ghouls dressed in suits claiming to be pundits.
This is why I loved that dumb teenager post from ages ago. Just reveling in the innocent idiocy of a brain not yet fully formed but still with time to do so.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Splicer posted:

This is why I loved that dumb teenager post from ages ago. Just reveling in the innocent idiocy of a brain not yet fully formed but still with time to do so.
Inb4 DSYP and lol if you think my brain has time left to do anything but decay

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

steinrokkan posted:

Does Sweet Baby refer to adrenochrome extraction? Probably yes
the Sweet Baby Method is how they created Cotton Candy Snake

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Schubalts posted:

Motherfucker could stop working right now and live off the interest on his bank account.

Accumulating money is its own form of addiction, like gambling. You don't stop if you're on a winning streak!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
i googled about the stonetoss nazi getting doxxed and it took me to a reddit thread where the gist was "who this guy is weird but yeah I'm on board with his views on circumcision"

reddit is very, very concerned about circumcision.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Scratch Monkey posted:

i googled about the stonetoss nazi getting doxxed and it took me to a reddit thread where the gist was "who this guy is weird but yeah I'm on board with his views on circumcision"

reddit is very, very concerned about circumcision.

Just use lube ffs, you'd think some people had never heard of the internet.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

The oddest thing is their insistence that being circumcised makes sex bad. I’ve never had a problem with mine so I’m not sure where they’re getting that. Maybe my doctor did a good job?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Maybe his circumcision skipped the sanding phase.

Or sanded too much!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

thats genuinly depressing. like i dont give a poo poo about mr beast one way or another but like is such a weird hosed up thing. like i have so many weird hobbies id dive into if i had mister beast cash but this fucker is basicaly just erased himself for the algo.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I have no sympathy whatsoever because a) he has immense wealth and can do literally whatever he wants and b) the whole methodology of playing to the algo as a career that he's championed and made standard can go gently caress itself right in the rear end, deeply culturally harmful
e: he didn't do it single-handedly obviously but he's one of the biggest exemplars of it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've only ever seen him interviewed for a few seconds but lol at anyone being surprised by him being a completely hosed-up guy just lmao smhd.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

The oddest thing is their insistence that being circumcised makes sex bad. I’ve never had a problem with mine so I’m not sure where they’re getting that. Maybe my doctor did a good job?

the obvious answer is they are not having sex

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

well buddy neither would you if you had the resulting dryness of your Glans Penis

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

well buddy neither would you if you had the resulting dryness of your Glans Penis

oh, I do

big time

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Flesh Forge posted:

Paging Enhydra Lutris, To Discuss, the Dryness of the Glans Penis.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

"I don't enjoy sex" can either lead you to the conclusion that you are not good at it, or that you just don't like it, or it can lead you to look for external reasons which are someone else's fault.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Why does he not simply wear a condom full of moisturizer

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

Why does he not simply wear a condom full of moisturizer

I do that, but only when I'm not having sex

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

why does he not simply regenerate his foreskin with the power of cryptocurrency

(this is a real thread, while yeah again maybe it is a gimmick but it is not a joke)

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I'm convinced that any man who thinks being circumcised makes sex worse, has never had sex.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

It's pretty sad that when you get to that level of wealth, you can just monetize every interaction to determine if it's worth doing or not. It's a sickness.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

I do that, but only when I'm not having sex

That's the best method; got it off Curley from Of Mice and Men.

...more or less.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elblanco posted:

I'm convinced that any man who thinks being circumcised makes sex worse, has never had sex.

Honestly same goes for anyone who puts an inordinate amount of emphasis on any particular physical characteristic, or lack thereof, as key to the experience. They've never had it so they have no idea how little it matters, but they conclude it's the only reason they haven't

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah, the only thing that matters for sex is that it's happening right now, to me, oh my god don't gently caress this up

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

My favorite is when they talk each other into abandoning AAA games as a whole over "wokeness"... Just to have to contend with the fact that the average indie dev is even more openly queer and/or leftist.

Except that's a big part of what led to lots of targeted harassment last time so the schadenfreude isn't worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Everytime I read "Mr. Beast" my brain just goes "Oh LA Beast, the guy who ate a cactus and was sweating olive oil out of his rear end?"