Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
my mom is in town, who Kaz has never met before, so when she came to visit the little dude bolted to behind the bed and would not come out for hours after she left
he's the biggest baby that had to be coaxed out with his favorite dried chicken

meanwhile Pequod was mad that I was out spending time with mom instead of at home with her so presented her displeasure by barfing on the landing of the (carpeted) stairs
thanks cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he caught some kind of cat cold from the cat prison again and is using it to meow pitifully at me for attention

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Heard a rumbling sound from my back door last night. Came down to check it out and spotted a fox in the garden, and Bella was pounding on the locked cat flap trying to scare it off.

Came downstairs during the morning and found a neighbourhood cat had actually come into the house while mine was up with me. Starting to wonder if that's why we've been occasionally getting whiffs of cat pee smell in weird places lately. You were so fierce about guarding your territory ten hours ago!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Begged me for food and then threw up. Bless this child.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sleepin

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Attacking his catnip fish

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

platonic ideal cat sleep

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Good cats.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Impressed and amazed that a cat exists who chooses the cat bed instead of curling up on a single misplaced sock

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Butters is a renaissance lady.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A pretty lady with eye boogers. I guess that's kind of like the fake French birthmark thing so she's committed

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Nobody Interesting posted:

Impressed and amazed that a cat exists who chooses the cat bed instead of curling up on a single misplaced sock

They do exist! Pushka loves her little cat cube and whenever she's not in the mood to fall asleep on someone's lap she likes to sit in it and peer out, silently judging anyone who happens to be on the couch.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Das Boo posted:

Majestic

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Das Boo posted:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Wendigee posted:

A pretty lady with eye boogers. I guess that's kind of like the fake French birthmark thing so she's committed

I've got a couple of cats that get daily eye boogers. Best I can figure is dust allergies. ):

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Breetai posted:

They do exist! Pushka loves her little cat cube and whenever she's not in the mood to fall asleep on someone's lap she likes to sit in it and peer out, silently judging anyone who happens to be on the couch.

I have questions about the educational TV show with the blank room soup vibe

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he caught some kind of cat cold from the cat prison again and is using it to meow pitifully at me for attention

He's right to do so you monster

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Cocoa gave the elderly dog a kiss and let the elderly dog kiss her!

It's funny how different they are when they rest in bed.

Cocoa is a cat's cat, super wary, always alert and on patrol, and only hangs out with you on her terms.

Lilac is an Orangey believe it or not. You can sometimes see it in her coat / on a couple of patches on her belly. She is a food expert and is usually hand in hand with the dog when there is food around. She also hasn't had a troubling thought in her life (mostly because I don't think she has many thoughts).

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

Das Boo posted:

She looks like she's having a fancy school portrait done in 1996 :3:.

https://i.imgur.com/ugcjMJU.mp4
Zuzu's daily wrestle.

HellOnEarth fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 12, 2024

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

How do your cats get into your bathrooms

Are you all just not closing the door when you poo poo or something

I opened the door to use the bathroom and she followed me in there. I wasn't about to close her in there with me, so she hung out with me while I did my thing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nobody Interesting posted:

I have questions about the educational TV show with the blank room soup vibe

lol if you don't watch SA classics on the big screen with the fam

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Svetlana always lets me know when she is hungry (passive aggressively).

EDIT: She is now active aggressively swiping at my feet.

Sic Semper Goon fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 13, 2024

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I want to go home to my cat I'm sick of work

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

Mx. posted:

go home i give you permission

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Contra Duck posted:

go home i give you permission

We got a P1 prod issue I'm stuck here for the long haul :ccc

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Svetlana always lets me know when she is hungry (passive aggressively).

EDIT: She is now active aggressively swiping at my feet.
You better feed that cat

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Phoenix is relishing being an only cat since her sister Luna passed away in December.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Mx. posted:

Me too. I got a status update and I'm jealous.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

woke up and chose violence for the first time in quite a while, with the 'ol rollover to claw and kick fakeout move

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Lol

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Excited to go home and find out what my cat has done. I wonder if he has thrown up on anything.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bought her some fancy wet food as a treat. Didn't want a bit but dug into her regular Crave kibble. Glad she loves it so much.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
for anyone who is in the general area of a costco: Kirkland dry cat food is in fact a huge winner in paired taste tests

the only ones my cats like better are a Purina kitten food (it's very fatty and disgusting, so I relate) and the Cat Person very nice duck and turkey kibble

I will note that I got the Cat Person sample package and the cats took a good look at the high quality wet food and went "what the hell is this, give us our normal morning half-scoop of middling grocery store wet food"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

bradzilla posted:

Phoenix is relishing being an only cat since her sister Luna passed away in December.

Gonna use my first post in this thread to say Phoenix rules.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Goatse James Bond posted:

for anyone who is in the general area of a costco: Kirkland dry cat food is in fact a huge winner in paired taste tests

the only ones my cats like better are a Purina kitten food (it's very fatty and disgusting, so I relate) and the Cat Person very nice duck and turkey kibble

I will note that I got the Cat Person sample package and the cats took a good look at the high quality wet food and went "what the hell is this, give us our normal morning half-scoop of middling grocery store wet food"

Do they sell any prescription cat food? Like my idiot has to eat cat food for kidney issues. He loves it but it's been frequently hard to find. My vet even stopped carrying it due to availability issues.

Now I have to get it on chewy.com The vet gave me like a prescription I can upload there and buy it but it is expensive.

Wondering if anybody else has a better deal

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 14, 2024

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Thank you, I'm stealing this

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wendigee posted:

Pinched a loaf then ran upstairs at top speed, losing traction on the vinyl tile down stairs and drifting around the stairs well.

Guess he smelled what he did and had to escape

Yeah, mine goes berserk after he shits too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I'm gonna start running like a criminal after pooping too tbh