Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

they can talk it over with ernst röhm in hell when they get there, i guess

e: new page, have a pic

Eat This Glob has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Mar 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Uncle Stonetoss' Cabin

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

BonHair posted:

It's kinda funny that he's experiencing body dysphoria while being an anti trans nazi.

theyre all like that. amab but they wanna be ~extra male~ & get all into hormones and gender confirmation surgeries. they just dont call it that.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1768001305568579704

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
don't threaten me with a good time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1767750050728604024

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
would've expected that from the white power ranger

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Sometimes I remember the original power ranger lineup where the black guy was the black ranger and the Asian woman was the yellow ranger and I’m like lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lmfao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

go go demon fuhrer

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The Putty cries out in pain as he strikes you

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Sometimes I remember the original power ranger lineup where the black guy was the black ranger and the Asian woman was the yellow ranger and I’m like lmao

and the white woman was the pink ranger

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Buck Wildman posted:

go go demon fuhrer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

go go führer rangers

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/TragicHeroine_/status/1767836624644378950

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Normally this would be a lol but I’m legitimately curious what exactly goes into the decision to get an adult circumcision

Edit: I retract my statement

not adult but Turkish and some Iranian boys traditionally get theirs done later in childhood

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...ebration-family

I think doing it at birth is now the norm but there's always holdouts

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

text me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmfao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
alex

hello

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1768001305568579704

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

The little guy from the red room in twin peaks was on 8chan? Crazy

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Hey I grew up in Spring! Always cool to see my hometown in the news

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Carthag Tuek posted:

theyre all like that. amab but they wanna be ~extra male~ & get all into hormones and gender confirmation surgeries. they just dont call it that.

p sure the most common expression of chud body dysphoria is driving a huge truck

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I can't cum cause my pickled prick

Jews did this

Jews did this

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Quotey posted:

The little guy from the red room in twin peaks was on 8chan? Crazy

david lynch didn't cast him for season 3 because he was too weird and crazy for david lynch so it kinda fits

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
All that talk of Grant Morrison self inserts a few pages back got me thinking and now I am convinced that the character Klaus Starr in Preacher is a pisstake of Morrison by Garth Ennis

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

The Putty cries out in pain as he strikes you

lmao

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Weka posted:

All that talk of Grant Morrison self inserts a few pages back got me thinking and now I am convinced that the character Klaus Starr in Preacher is a pisstake of Morrison by Garth Ennis

elaborate

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Voice of Labor posted:

david lynch didn't cast him for season 3 because he was too weird and crazy for david lynch so it kinda fits

"Too weird and crazy" included accusations that Lynch had sexually abused his own daughter, so he turned him into a screaming tree.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://x.com/realBlagojevich/status/1768015367941534106?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my man looked great

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

would've expected that from the white power ranger

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

i say swears online posted:

my man looked great

lol you're on tape dog. "I've got this thing and it's loving golden and I'm not just gonna give it away for nothing" is the definition of what you don't say on the phone

plus you and your wife own half the goddamn apartment buildings in Albany park you're doing fine man just stay rich and die eventually

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hell yes

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I can't be the only person that always mentally says "Blagojevich", every time I read it, in an exagerated Jerry Lewis nutty professor type voice, can I?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

more falafel please posted:

lol you're on tape dog. "I've got this thing and it's loving golden and I'm not just gonna give it away for nothing" is the definition of what you don't say on the phone

plus you and your wife own half the goddamn apartment buildings in Albany park you're doing fine man just stay rich and die eventually

Felix Biederman interviewed him and the defense Rod presented was "Look people do this in politics all the time".

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1766913178737562104

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tom Guycot posted:

I can't be the only person that always mentally says "Blagojevich", every time I read it, in an exagerated Jerry Lewis nutty professor type voice, can I?

Yeah we all watched the daily show

more falafel please posted:

I mean yes kind of but it’s something they all do and it’s a vague enough statement that it’s plausibly just political horse trading and it’s definitely not the kind of thing that gets people decades in super max unless it’s very embarrassing to Barack Obama

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Felix Biederman interviewed him and the defense Rod presented was "Look people do this in politics all the time".

so funnily enough i was out drinking with a friend the night he got arrested and ABC7 had trucks out doing "man on the street" interviews so they interviewed my friend, who, unbeknownst to them is an actual sicko about Illinois politics so knew all the ins and outs. they filmed him for like 5 minutes getting his take and then what they used on air was him saying "i just can't believe he would be that stupid!"