Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Gripweed posted:

It’s pretty easy to guess why Republicans would be willing to give the president the power to ban websites they don’t like in advance of a presidential election they’re the favorite to win. This is a massive gift to Trump.

Are there a lot of social media websites owned by China, North Korea, Iran, or Russia with over 1,000,000 daily users in America that Trump wants to ban?

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Quotey posted:

I feel like it’s bad for a country to ban an app or website that isn’t expressly hosting illegal content. The internet should be free and all that, it’s my computer. Seems like it would have a tough time getting past 1A issues anyway, from what I read. They should just pass expansive data protection laws if they want em kicked out (lol)

This+all the stuff about China? That’s the state department’s problem, not mine. They have their own issues, China was cool as hell when I went, I don’t consider them my secret adversary or whatever.

Selling anything inconvenient on national security grounds only flies because the leadership in Generation Jitterbug cannot conceive of this being important to anyone who matters. It’s also how you know it’s a sham—Americans gently caress up my life on the daily way more than China does. This is just a mugging disguised as a legitimate concern. American surveillance dollars belong in the pockets of American oligarchs like Bobby Kotick.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Are there a lot of websites owned by China, North Korea, Iran, or Russia with over 1,000,000 daily users in America that Trump wants to ban?

yeah, this one

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

lobster shirt posted:

yeah, this one

I knew Jeff was part of the North Korean government, but I don't think SA is cracking 1 million daily users yet.

We are safe... for now.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I knew Jeff was part of the North Korean government, but I don't think SA is cracking 1 million daily users yet.

We are safe... for now.

Sounds like he needs to reinstate DPPH

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

once again, the suppressed communities are left to shoulder the burden, because we can't say for sure with six sigma of certainty that the attacks are real

Man, do you think all our lives are completely online? That there's zero real churn and contact between regional communities of queer and other people? The collective queer and disabled experience online must be lacking a larger context, despite all evidence year after year after year, community after community, locally nationally and across the globe tend to experience the same things?

cmon

This may be hard for you to believe, but the experiences of myself and my friends as queer people in queer communities on various social media platforms is apparently very different from your personal experiences and those of your friend group. Instead of assuming that you're the one and only queer person in this entire thread and then declaring yourself the sole representative of the collective queer and disabled experience worldwide, maybe consider that maybe your personal social experiences are not sufficient backing for some rather wild claims about the universal experience of every single social media platform besides Tiktok. Especially when you consider that, as I've said again and again and again, these sites have incredibly massive and incredibly diverse userbases and are expressly designed to divide people into highly-siloed group experiences which make it effectively impossible to get any sense of what the platform as a whole is like, at least without substantial data-gathering done using complex and cumbersome methods specifically designed to avoid that siloing and try to get somewhat representative samples of the site as a whole.

That kind of thing is why D&D discussions need to rely on things like data and evidence, because if two people are arguing based on personal experiences or gut feelings or whatever, then the discussion is basically deadlocked as soon as their personal experiences or gut feelings contradict each other. Without any consistent shared reality to fall back on, we end up with ridiculous and embarrassing poo poo like you coming to the conclusion that "the collective queer and disabled experience online" all agrees with your conspiracy theory that social media platforms are all suppressing leftist speech in unison, or your suggestion that we must all be cis and that's why we don't realize that the only reason the US Congress could possibly be doing this is that they fear the Chinese refusal to censor the left. People have posted tons of evidence that it's about long-held and well-documented global brinksmanship with China and associated security concerns, but you just keep ignoring that and alternating between insisting there's zero evidence and insisting that the evidence is all figleaves no one could possibly really believe.

Sorry if this is coming off a bit hostile, but you're being an absolute rear end in a top hat with poo poo like this, and it's not even the first time in this discussion, since you backhandedly accused someone of being a fascist a couple of pages back. You're not a fan of someone disagreeing with your personal narrative? It makes you tired? I'm not a fan of you negating my identity and suggesting that we're all cis-plaining at you because my experience as a queer person doesn't line up with what you've deemed to be the "collective queer experience". It makes me pretty tired too.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Are there a lot of social media websites owned by China, North Korea, Iran, or Russia with over 1,000,000 daily users in America that Trump wants to ban?

I don’t think it’s limited to social media websites. And I think the president can add countries to the list of bad guy countries whenever he likes. And they don’t even need to be wholly owned by a company from a bad guy country, just partially. It’s an insanely broad power, and one I don’t trust President Trump to wield responsibly.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Gripweed posted:

I don’t think it’s limited to social media websites. And I think the president can add countries to the list of bad guy countries whenever he likes. And they don’t even need to be wholly owned by a company from a bad guy country, just partially. It’s an insanely broad power, and one I don’t trust President Trump to wield responsibly.

It is limited to websites with 1 million daily users where those users create content to share with other users, so it is limited to "social media" and doesn't include sole publisher or commercial websites.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

It is limited to websites with 1 million daily users where those users create content to share with other users, so it is limited to "social media" and doesn't include sole publisher or commercial websites.

Wouldn’t any website with comments qualify under that?

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

That’s a weird limitation considering the reasoning for the bill has little to do with if it’s social media or not. Is that just to keep Temu from getting axed?

Not that I would be sad to see Temu axed.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Gripweed posted:

Wouldn’t any website with comments qualify under that?

No, they explicitly carve out protections for comments and product reviews.

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20240311/HR%207521%20Updated.pdf

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

That’s a weird limitation considering the reasoning for the bill has little to do with if it’s social media or not. Is that just to keep Temu from getting axed?

Not that I would be sad to see Temu axed.

It's because they are trying to target TikTok as specifically as possible without just writing "TikTok is banned" into law. One of the potential triggering conditions to qualify is "be a subsidiary of Bytedance Ltd."

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Main Paineframe posted:

since you backhandedly accused someone of being a fascist a couple of pages back.

A Nazi too!

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Gripweed posted:

They also can't add more countries to the list. It uses a fixed definition from a previous law as the definition for "foreign adversary" so the following countries are permanently on the list, but there also can't be any new countries added:

quote:

(2) Covered nation.—The term “covered nation” means—

(A) the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea;
(B) the People’s Republic of China;
(C) the Russian Federation; and
(D) the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

quote is not edit, my bad

Edit: actually, I do have a follow up post: there's a huge community of queer/trans people here on SA, and I am starting to wonder if there's a reason I'm largely not seeing a ton of us in this thread.

it sure is tiring, and its barely been one day for me

How did you come to the conclusion that there's not a lot of LGBT+ people in this thread?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

RFK Jr. has apparently made his VP pick and will announce on March 26th.

https://twitter.com/akarl_smith/status/1767978425522737428

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
RFK has been recognized as being off the rails but most people and is mostly pulling in qanon nutters, right?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

aaron rogers as his running mate would crush his chances in michigan. politically unwise...

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

RFK Jr. has apparently made his VP pick and will announce on March 26th.

https://twitter.com/akarl_smith/status/1767978425522737428

If I was president I would make Spiderman my vice president because he's cool and always wins

A Meatslab
Apr 15, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

Edit: actually, I do have a follow up post: there's a huge community of queer/trans people here on SA, and I am starting to wonder if there's a reason I'm largely not seeing a ton of us in this thread.

I don't use TikTok and don't have much to contribute to discussions about how the community looks on that platform.

Do we need to announce our identities every time we post?

Speaking for myself, I'm generally cautious about sharing much personal info in spaces where I can't match faces or voices to names, especially if it's not important to the discussion at hand, and especially if in a space where tensions can run high.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Whatever happened to the Tik Tok/Oracle deal from a few years ago? Last time I remember this being a major issue, Oracle floated an offer to buy the US part of the company (or a significant chunk of it). I'm forgetting the details, it was awhile ago now.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Lemming posted:

If I was president I would make Spiderman my vice president because he's cool and always wins

Actually, I think it would be difficult to find a Marvel superhero who loses fights more often than Spiderman

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Rigel posted:

Actually, I think it would be difficult to find a Marvel superhero who loses fights more often than Spiderman

Deadpool?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Lemming posted:

Better him than his best friend Peter Parker who just has the worst luck.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Shooting Blanks posted:

Whatever happened to the Tik Tok/Oracle deal from a few years ago? Last time I remember this being a major issue, Oracle floated an offer to buy the US part of the company (or a significant chunk of it). I'm forgetting the details, it was awhile ago now.

The Wal-Mart and Oracle joint deal they proposed in response to Trump trying to ban TikTok via executive order? It fell apart after the courts held up Trump's order.

Oracle and TikTok formed a later partnership once a ban was proposed again where Oracle would host the U.S. algorithm and servers. That server hosting is part of the "Project Texas" that TikTok started to try and avoid regulatory issues or a ban.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
spiderman g getting hit on the head by a brick and winding up a amnesiac crank third party presidential candidate sounds like a plausible arc in the daily comic

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

It sounds crazy to say, but I think Jesse "The Body" Ventura has too much dignity and actual political success to accept the VP slot.

I don't see Aaron Rodgers actually doing it either. I would bet that it is a random nobody and RFK Jr. just offered those two the slots in the hope they might accept and if they didn't, then he could leak that there have been discussions to try and build some hype.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I suspect, but without obvious hard evidence, that if you swapped "US Government" for "China's Government" in the structure of TikTok and ByteDance then a lot of people defending it would instead be pretty critical and skeptical.
Just because it's not the US government doesn't mean it's all a good thing, I think people should be highly skeptical of a setup like the one between ByteDance and China's government and not dismiss it because "the US is bad" and "I like this thing".

That all said, I don't know if this legislation is particularly useful or overreacting or the stated reasons are cover for more nefarious reasons. Just that saying "but the NSA spies on US citizens and other countries too!" isn't some gotcha that absolves the Chinese government for doing that. We can say "both of these things are bad and shouldn't be done!"

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
https://www.wsj.com/tech/how-tiktok-was-blindsided-by-a-u-s-bill-that-could-ban-it-7201ac8b?mod=itp_wsj

WSJ has a story up on some of the details behind the scenes.

WSJ posted:

How TikTok Was Blindsided by U.S. Bill That Could Ban It
Executives of the app thought they had fended off attacks. Behind the scenes, lawmakers and Biden officials were working to force its ban or sale.

Two weeks ago, executives from TikTok’s U.S. operations flew to their company’s international headquarters in Singapore with good news.

They told bosses that after years of battling over its fate in the U.S., the popular video app wasn’t in imminent danger of being banned in its most important market, according to people familiar with the meetings. Among the positive signs: President Biden’s election campaign had just joined the app, on Super Bowl Sunday.

Days after returning to the U.S., they learned they had miscalculated.

Behind the scenes in Washington, a bipartisan group of lawmakers and Biden administration officials had been quietly planning new legislation to ban TikTok or force its sale to a non-Chinese owner. The legislation was a culmination of a more than yearlong effort to curb TikTok by a coalition of China hawks in Washington and Silicon Valley, and it had gained new momentum in part because of anger over TikTok videos about the Israel-Hamas conflict.

When lawmakers went public last week with their plans, the broad support for the bill caught TikTok by surprise.

“This process was intentionally conducted in secret because the bill authors knew it was the only way they could move it forward,” a TikTok spokeswoman said.

Now TikTok faces the most serious threat yet to its existence in America. The House is set to vote Wednesday on the new bill, which could effectively ban one of the world’s most popular apps in the U.S., with more than 170 million users. Approval is widely expected. The legislation faces a steeper path in the Senate. Biden has said he would sign it if it reaches his desk.

Inside TikTok, some leaders were aware that lawmakers were working on legislation, but they didn’t expect it to win so much support so quickly, some of the people familiar with the matter said.

TikTok is grappling with the most serious threat yet to its existence in America. PHOTO: NATHAN HOWARD/BLOOMBERG NEWS
The company has scrambled in response, messaging its users to call their representatives, which angered some lawmakers. TikTok executives, though, are considering additional, similar notifications to users urging them to contact Congress. Meanwhile, TikTok Chief Executive Officer Shou Zi Chew intends to meet with lawmakers this week while he is in Washington for a preplanned visit, lobbying against a ban.

House lawmakers on Tuesday were able to attend a classified briefing from intelligence officials on the administration’s worries about the video app and how it could potentially use the data it collects.

This account comes from interviews with current and former employees of TikTok and its parent company, as well as government aides, policy advisers and lawmakers.

U.S. critics of TikTok have long expressed concern that its Chinese-controlled parent, ByteDance, would share data about American users with the Chinese government or pressure TikTok to promote Beijing’s views—demands TikTok has said it wouldn’t comply with if they were made.

TikTok executives had some cause for optimism last year. The company had survived previous assaults in the U.S., including President Donald Trump’s 2020 push to ban the app via an executive order. Courts blocked that attempt. Last year, as some state and federal agencies barred employee use of TikTok, several lawmakers introduced bills that would have effectively banned TikTok, but none gained traction.

After Trump’s ban attempt, TikTok set to work walling off its U.S. data, in an attempt to reassure a government panel that TikTok has been negotiating with and let it remain in the U.S. TikTok ran television ads featuring all-American themes, including veterans and American flags. When Montana tried to ban TikTok, the company won an injunction temporarily blocking the state law, with a federal judge saying it likely violated the First Amendment.

Still, TikTok’s opponents hadn’t relented. Jacob Helberg, a member of a congressional research and advisory panel called the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, has been working on building a bipartisan, bicoastal alliance of China hawks, united in part by their desire to ban TikTok. Over the past year, he says, he has met with more than 100 members of Congress, and brought up TikTok with all of them.

Some lawmakers built momentum for the bill by holding hearings to introduce their colleagues to arguments against TikTok, Helberg said. He also co-hosted a hearing that focused in part on TikTok.

It was slow going until Oct. 7. The attack that day in Israel by Hamas and the ensuing conflict in Gaza became a turning point in the push against TikTok, Helberg said. People who historically hadn’t taken a position on TikTok became concerned with how Israel was portrayed in the videos and what they saw as an increase in antisemitic content posted to the app.

Anthony Goldbloom, a San Francisco-based data scientist and tech executive, started analyzing data TikTok published in its dashboard for ad buyers showing the number of times users watched videos with certain hashtags. He found far more views for videos with pro-Palestinian hashtags than those with pro-Israel hashtags. While the ratio fluctuated, he found that at times it ran 69 to 1 in favor of videos with pro-Palestinian hashtags.

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R., Wis.), at lectern, was in contact with a data scientist who found far more views for TikTok videos with pro-Palestinian hashtags than those with pro-Israel hashtags. PHOTO: MICHAEL BROCHSTEIN/ZUMA PRESS
TikTok has said its platform doesn’t promote one side of an issue over another.

Goldbloom, who has advocated a ban or sale of TikTok, posted about his findings on X, gaining widespread attention. Nikki Haley cited the analysis in a Republican presidential primary debate. Goldbloom heard from the office of Rep. Mike Gallagher (R., Wis.).

Gallagher heads a House committee focused on China, and the concerns about Israel-Hamas videos on TikTok spurred him and other committee members to renew their attempts to force a sale or ban.

He and the committee’s top Democrat, Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D., Ill.), worked with Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco. She had long been vocal within the Biden administration about what she has said she considers to be the national-security risk of TikTok’s Chinese ownership. Her presence, as well as input from the White House’s National Security Council, made it easier for congressional Democrats to buy in.

Monaco and other Biden administration officials helped with another problem. The House China committee expected that even if the legislation passed Congress and the president signed it, TikTok would sue, arguing that it violated the First Amendment. So the committee teamed up with the Biden administration on how it could be written to best survive a legal challenge.

The committee and Biden administration officials operated quietly enough that TikTok’s large lobbying and government-relations operations in Washington didn’t realize how close the bill was to reality.

Meanwhile, Biden campaign officials were giving TikTok reason for optimism. On Super Bowl Sunday, the Biden campaign joined TikTok by posting a video of the president talking football.

The account continued posting frequently, with more than 60 videos, including some that make fun of Trump or that embraced a meme about Biden’s supposedly sinister internet alter ego.

The postings helped give the group of TikTok’s U.S. executives—which included operations, government relations and public-relations officials—confidence late last month when they visited the company’s Singapore office, where TikTok CEO Chew and Liang Rubo, who heads ByteDance, are both based.

In one meeting, a U.S. executive updated Liang, Chew and other company leaders on TikTok’s lobbying efforts in Washington, saying that the political winds against TikTok had settled at the moment.

Last Wednesday, a day after the bill was introduced, leaders of TikTok’s U.S. operations decided to create a notification that would pop up on the phones of TikTok users who were in the districts of members on the Energy and Commerce committee—the first panel to vote on the bill—as well as those of House leaders. The notification let users enter their ZIP Codes and call their representatives to complain about the bill.

The stunt might have backfired: Some lawmakers voiced anger that the Chinese-owned app had compelled users to overwhelm congressional phone lines. The committee advanced the bill with a 50-0 vote.

Aruna Viswanatha and Natalie Andrews contributed to this article.

Write to Stu Woo at stu.woo@wsj.com, Georgia Wells at georgia.wells@wsj.com and Raffaele Huang at raffaele.huang@wsj.com

Bolded part of it I found interesting since it contradicts some claims in here. The Palestine Genocide and visibility of pro-Palestine content on Tiktok apparently played an important part in moving the ban towards reality.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

Some of us queers think that TikTok isn't a safe bastion for the community. Especially when you have one of the biggest socratic terrorist against the queer community - LibsofTikTok aka Chaya Raichik - merrily doing her horrible work everyday on the platform.

I mostly lurk because everytime I try to find data on something I find *bad* data, but we are very much here.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

No, they explicitly carve out protections for comments and product reviews.

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20240311/HR%207521%20Updated.pdf

It's because they are trying to target TikTok as specifically as possible without just writing "TikTok is banned" into law. One of the potential triggering conditions to qualify is "be a subsidiary of Bytedance Ltd."

Where is the carveout for comments, as you claim.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It sounds crazy to say, but I think Jesse "The Body" Ventura has too much dignity and actual political success to accept the VP slot.

I don't see Aaron Rodgers actually doing it either. I would bet that it is a random nobody and RFK Jr. just offered those two the slots in the hope they might accept and if they didn't, then he could leak that there have been discussions to try and build some hype.
Ventura has said he wasn’t contacted so it’s probably not him

I don’t see Rodgers doing it when he’s still got at least a little bit of time left in the NFL

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I don't want Tiktok to be banned because then Congress wouldn't drag the CEO in front of them to answer hilariously boomer questions anymore.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Charliegrs posted:

I don't want Tiktok to be banned because then Congress wouldn't drag the CEO in front of them to answer hilariously boomer questions anymore.

It isn't being banned for that or because of china. It is being banned because the USA media and State Department lost control of the "there isnt a Palestian genocide" narrative.
https://www.wsj.com/tech/why-the-new-effort-to-ban-tiktok-caught-fire-with-lawmakers-7cd3f980?mod=RSSMSN

quote:

Gallagher is well-liked by Democrats and his GOP colleagues and respected as an expert on the issue. His efforts appeared to stall in 2023, but were revived in part by the fallout from the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas on Israel, according to people close to TikTok and people close to lawmakers. TikTok’s users quickly inundated the platform with videos about the attack and Israel’s war on Gaza. Some lawmakers said TikTok appeared to favor pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel content, and renewed calls to ban the app in the U.S.

TikTok’s spokeswoman said that the videos that lawmakers are concerned about were created by its users, and the company argued it has been fair in moderating pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian videos.

“Oct. 7 really opened people’s eyes to what’s happening on TikTok” and its “differential treatment of different topics,” said Krishnamoorthi, adding that the coming election also fueled concerns. “People are concerned about interference using TikTok.”

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mr Hootington posted:

It isn't being banned for that or because of china. It is being banned because the USA media and State Department lost control of the "there isnt a Palestian genocide" narrative.
https://www.wsj.com/tech/why-the-new-effort-to-ban-tiktok-caught-fire-with-lawmakers-7cd3f980?mod=RSSMSN

Considering that they were going after Tiktok since around 2017 this narrative seems like "well one person said this so it has to be the only reason why because I want to agree with that narrative"

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
The precedent being set that the final push to ban TikTok came about because it was promoting a viewpoint the government didn't like bothers me, even if I personally refuse to get TikTok and loathe TikTok dances.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Madkal posted:

Considering that they were going after Tiktok since around 2017 this narrative seems like "well one person said this so it has to be the only reason why because I want to agree with that narrative"

Either it took 7 years for them to get this bill together and get the logic right for the house to vote yes on it overwhelmingly, despite the house changing every 2 years, or the bill was largely dormant and without support until a recent event caused support for it to massively increase such that it passed by overwhelming margins across both parties.

Or to put it more succinctly, why wait this long when it got so many yes votes?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Madkal posted:

It is the reason why the attempts were revived and democrats got fully onboard this time.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

It is the reason why the attempts were revived and democrats got fully onboard this time.
Are any Republicans or Democrats in the House or Senate stating the Israeli-Palestinian issue as the reason for its success this time?

Not disagreeing here exactly, just curious since we really only have hypotheses at this point.

And how would forcing a sale to another company solve that?

Crows Turn Off fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Mar 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
TikTok is being banned because a bunch of kids embarrassed Trump in Tulsa using it.