Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
leftist goon playing Unicorn Overlord and seeing Yahna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Leal posted:

leftist goon playing Unicorn Overlord and seeing Yahna

I mean...

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only reason yajirobe exists is because toriyama felt guilty about putting krillin's voice actress out of work so he made yajirobe and said he had the same voice as krillin so she could voice him until krillin was revived. respect

King poo poo right here

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I think it was a different goon who came into the car forum to yell at people for using the t-slur to refer to transmissions, having very clearly searched the forum for slurs so they could go yell at people using them

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Stux posted:

lol the video theyre responding to where bulma is dressed super hot is this

:dafuq:

lol at how often goons saying "they're sexuizinf this character" is someone telling in themselves a out what makes them horny

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they don't let him wear any pants... it's sick...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Tarnop posted:

I should watch Dragonball

You should right now

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
typical saiyan supremacy. Say what you will about Freeza but he was the instrument of justice

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Stux posted:

lol the video theyre responding to where bulma is dressed super hot is this

:dafuq:

GBS: loving sick how all the women in this show are dressed so men want to constantly jerk off to them

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

he simply didnt understand that adtrw really stands for aesthete daimyo treasures rare wares

i did not no that but thank you for sharing your culture with me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol that out of all the outfits bulma has worn in DBZ they focus on that one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
afro bulma ftw

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

putting bulma in the hijab to hide her beauty from the woke leftist goons

lmao

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

same energy as when creepy school admins make up stupid rules about girls clothes because they're "distracting". oh really?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
It rules that someone died and goons have to come out to admonish the dead guy to score leftist points or whatever. Goons ftw

VV lol

Leal has a new favorite as of 23:31 on Mar 13, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Leal posted:

It rules that someone died and goons have to come out to admonish the dead guy to score leftist points or whatever. Goons ftw

I thought it was established that it was a hoax?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

The Bulma trucker hat that says Bulma is maybe the coolest fictional piece of clothing of all time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
toriyama faked his death so he wouldnt have to talk about dragon ball or dragon quest anymore and could build his model cars in peace

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

The Bulma trucker hat that says Bulma is maybe the coolest fictional piece of clothing of all time

No it's Vegeta's pink badman shirt

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that comic has literally nothing to do with dbz lol, you can say the girls dont get much to do but they're all dressed pretty normally. like 18 breaks vegeta's arm in a jean skirt. there's these dudes who have like Six Misogyny Silver Bullets they load into their revolver and shoot out at random even when they have nothing to do with the point theyre actually trying to make.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its a miracle 18 was allowed to exist or fight at all because of how much shonen jump hates women fighting.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

presumably because they dont actually relate to or understand problems women face theyve just learned catchphrases and buzz words

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No it's Vegeta's pink badman shirt

wrong again. its Tao Pai Pai's pink KILL YOU shirt that was edited into just YOU for the english dub

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

presumably because they dont actually relate to or understand problems women face theyve just learned catchphrases and buzz words

thinking about the time that one now perma'd weirdo who was crying in E/N because you would not respond to him and they were trying to coach him how to talk to you in order to get a response

literally cannot remember his name only that someone posted the snippet of the discord convo where he says he called a 10 year old girl hot because he associated the word hot as meaning female, and someone responded with "my brother in christ this is the tv tuners discord"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i remember that guy because his motivation for going to therapy was to get unbanned from the adtrw chat thread

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

King

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
that was delphisage someone who has been banned from every webforum on the interent

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

pentyne posted:

thinking about the time that one now perma'd weirdo who was crying in E/N because you would not respond to him and they were trying to coach him how to talk to you in order to get a response

literally cannot remember his name only that someone posted the snippet of the discord convo where he says he called a 10 year old girl hot because he associated the word hot as meaning female, and someone responded with "my brother in christ this is the tv tuners discord"

Delphisage

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Tarnop posted:

Delphisage

lol what a profile

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also when he replied to some youtubers xenoblade 2 let's play with a like five paragraph rant about waifus and sexualization in anime and they just replied 'thanks for the comment. i didnt understand it.'

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I've only made four of em. Now I have a hankering to make more.

nice

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

pentyne posted:

was this over the one piece character s-snake?

(because I do remember that)

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Endorph posted:

also when he replied to some youtubers xenoblade 2 let's play with a like five paragraph rant about waifus and sexualization in anime and they just replied 'thanks for the comment. i didnt understand it.'

How do I keep learning new insane things about that guy

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Meowywitch posted:

was this over the one piece character s-snake?

(because I do remember that)

yeah it was extremely hosed up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like Xenoblade 2 gets a bad rap for being hella horny babe time, which it absolutely plays into at points but not to the extent where it gets weird, unless I'm forgetting something major

There's so much poo poo to do in that game.. every unique blade has a massive multipart character quest that goes into way more detail & backstory than you would imagine for what is essentially a gacha pokemon system. Even the babe blades

And yes I played it for the articles

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Endorph posted:

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002