Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Mola Yam posted:

the real question is: why is konami right outside windsor palace??

real epstein thread poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

it’s all connected!!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/mrliamwest/status/1767559938841231523?s=20

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Lmao wat

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
you love to see it, folks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

yeah some swifties investigated it and found that the "photo" of Kate is from Christmas, with her hat shopped out

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jotKI-hlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Ps_XVPfTM

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

OH MY BAD posted:

nothing worse than getting the come up flashes and realizing you wouldnt even know what acid is without the MiC

I don't really believe that (though you should not trust me as unbiased, since I have close relatives that skated out of being drafted to `nam based on direct personal friendships with a CIA agent and close relatives in the same general block of the family who were explicitly involved in LSD manufacture in the 1960s).

However, even if I did -- these experiences are nothing new, humans have been dicking with psychedelics for as long as we've been humans. LSD has a character that's pretty distinct from mushrooms/DMT, but I don't think it's that distinct from high dose LSA except the latter involves a lot more puking and cramping.

To me the history of the OSS/CIA and LSD/DOB/etc just looks like another case of powerful people trying to capture lightning in a bottle, realizing they can't because it's not the thing they thought it was in the first place, and then cynically repurposing it for weapons / social control / profit, usually but not always in that order.

Your glowing peak experiences don't owe jack poo poo to the MiC, they're just your experiences.

maybe Kate is lost in the DMT spirit world

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I don't really believe that (though you should not trust me as unbiased, since I have close relatives that skated out of being drafted to `nam based on direct personal friendships with a CIA agent and close relatives in the same general block of the family who were explicitly involved in LSD manufacture in the 1960s).

However, even if I did -- these experiences are nothing new, humans have been dicking with psychedelics for as long as we've been humans. LSD has a character that's pretty distinct from mushrooms/DMT, but I don't think it's that distinct from high dose LSA except the latter involves a lot more puking and cramping.

To me the history of the OSS/CIA and LSD/DOB/etc just looks like another case of powerful people trying to capture lightning in a bottle, realizing they can't because it's not the thing they thought it was in the first place, and then cynically repurposing it for weapons / social control / profit, usually but not always in that order.

Your glowing peak experiences don't owe jack poo poo to the MiC, they're just your experiences.

ban this person for being a fed

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

post hole digger posted:

ban this person for being a fed

they haven't even banned brown moses yet, I think synthesizer nerds with CIA-adjacent family are pretty far down the list

I'd never really thought about any possible connections between these two things (one person getting out of `nam on a CIA IOU, another person happening to move dirt in a Haight acid lab in the same general time frame) before yesterday though :crackping:

I wonder what family history may be buried and if there's weird lock boxes of paper I'll eventually find and be worried by

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

thats all well and good but there's 0 chance that i would have had cultural exposure to psychedelics if they werent laundered through the military and then the cultural apparatus of capital and dispensed to me, the young answer-seeker. we bulldozed that kind of hokum when we built this great nation

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

they haven't even banned brown moses yet, I think synthesizer nerds with CIA-adjacent family are pretty far down the list

I'd never really thought about any possible connections between these two things (one person getting out of `nam on a CIA IOU, another person happening to move dirt in a Haight acid lab in the same general time frame) before yesterday though :crackping:

I wonder what family history may be buried and if there's weird lock boxes of paper I'll eventually find and be worried by

there were feds embedded in the haight.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

OH MY BAD posted:

there were feds embedded in the haight.

Yeah CHAOS went into some details of that wrt the free clinic unless I’m confusing my sources which is entirely possible. Or are you referencing something else? Norbert the Narc doesn’t count because obviously.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
cleaning out my grandparents home we found a bunch 60s Masonic poo poo hidden under some bricks under the basement stairs.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Danger posted:

cleaning out my grandparents home we found a bunch 60s Masonic poo poo hidden under some bricks under the basement stairs.

Very cool do you have pictures

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Bricks are Masonic poo poo :spergin:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Heh, this MBM video wants to conflate LSD and the MiC and youtube just served it up to me :tinfoil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jolgf8_URs

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Another Bill posted:

Very cool do you have pictures

My granpa was doing poo poo he never talked about in British India for the Navy during WW2 and cleaning out the house was years before I was well noided and had any idea what all that might mean so I think my sister held onto it. I'll get in touch with her and see.

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Dokapon Findom posted:

Bricks are Masonic poo poo :spergin:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Moses saw the burning bush after eating a moldy Reuben

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

OH MY BAD posted:

thats all well and good but there's 0 chance that i would have had cultural exposure to psychedelics if they werent laundered through the military and then the cultural apparatus of capital and dispensed to me, the young answer-seeker. we bulldozed that kind of hokum when we built this great nation

you would likely have no desire for psychedelics absent those factors

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i bet i would still love euphoria in an eyedropper sans our current world economic political complex

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Loucks posted:

Yeah CHAOS went into some details of that wrt the free clinic unless I’m confusing my sources which is entirely possible. Or are you referencing something else? Norbert the Narc doesn’t count because obviously.

uhmmm id have to dig it out but acid dreams is where i got most of my info on this- there was a division of FBI guys hangin out takin notes in an apartment on haight (altho i think it was closer to the park than haight and ashbury)

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

scary ghost dog posted:

you would likely have no desire for psychedelics absent those factors

yeah i mean here we are

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Real hurthling! posted:

i bet i would still love euphoria in an eyedropper sans our current world economic political complex

you're lying to yourself.

edit: about the euphoria part, not the you liking it part

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

So did she die from a medical condition? A surgery complication? Or what?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

That is not the same photo at all. It’s another photo of the same person at the same angle so she has the same silhouette. The lighting, hair, earring change between pics.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

OH MY BAD posted:

you're lying to yourself.

edit: about the euphoria part, not the you liking it part

i wouldn't call it euphoric but i fully believe in stuff like the heroic dose or ketamine therapy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

So did she die from a medical condition? A surgery complication? Or what?

It would be an easy enough thing to say she's recuperating, it's taking a longer time than expected, it's a private matter, leave us alone, we are just people too, etc.- but to be releasing fake photos is like, wtf are you even trying to do or say here :thunk:

This also must be part of the style guide for these articles because notice they all say "Kate tweeted this out" as opposed to "the tweet from this account is being attributed to Kate" because... how the gently caress would you know who's actually writing the tweet :nallears:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It may just be a deepening sense of paranoia but everything feels deeply weird lately

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It may just be a deepening sense of paranoia but everything feels deeply weird lately

The West is undergoing a slow but constant collapse. Everything is going to feel weird and lovely until a reckoning, which very powerful forces will seek to delay as long as possible.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Regarde Aduck posted:

The West is undergoing a slow but constant collapse. Everything is going to feel weird and lovely until a reckoning, which very powerful forces will seek to delay as long as possible.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's as if there is a sort of Normalization happening of our deteriorating conditions by our media and political elites since it is impossible to imagine a future without capitalism, and it has forced us to accept a false truth as reality.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Oswald Spengler on the victory lap

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Regarde Aduck posted:

When I think of other examples of a possibly dead member of the royal family being said to drive somewhere in a carriage, the Hapsburgs in 1900, the Qing dynasty, I think the late Han, the Incas right before Pizarro arrived, I think of things going really well.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mdemone posted:

Oswald Spengler on the victory lap

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
They only admitted Liz was dead because they needed the space to store Kate.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

what if the king maimed her just went full kings privilege on her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

what if the king maimed her just went full kings privilege on her face

It's some mix of this and they're getting divorced because his mistress is about to have her second child with him