Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This weeks winner of the Anti Woke award is DogeDesigner!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CNN? More like WNN (Woke News Network)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

limp dick calvin posted:

is there like, a joke here?

Is there ever with doge? Also it's great seeing him go all in before even hearing the interview. Bootlickers really don't care how obvious they are.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

kazil posted:

oh he's on the case

drat, the DogeDesigner does not pull any punches

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

oh he's on the case

God this poor guy is basically a court jester

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
A meme is when you put a logo in a rectangle and another logo in another rectangle, and then write "this one is bad" under it or something. Maybe include a picture of an animal to 'spice it up'.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Waffle House posted:

God this poor guy is basically a court jester
I thought those people were supposed to be funny

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://x.com/cb_doge/status/1768062803351421015?s=20

I'm just linking buttplug's account because he has the clip, but Don asked him about content moderation and great replacement theory and Elon immediately got incredulous and said he's only doing this interview because Don asked him to

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I haven’t heard elon talk in years. Maybe I’ll break the steak for this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itll be worth it. he's really good at talking

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Any answer to "Do you believe in the great replacement theory?" that isn't an immediate "No', is an automatic "Yes".

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
So uh, good news, Elon is getting the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Leadership award along with Michael Milken and Rupert Murdoch?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Don Lemon: "He didn't seem to understand" "He doesn't understand" "He didn't understand"

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

shyduck posted:

I'm just linking buttplug's account because he has the clip, but Don asked him about content moderation and great replacement theory and Elon immediately got incredulous and said he's only doing this interview because Don asked him to

Which one of you is this:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's unfair for you to ask me questions about my platform on my own platform after i invited you to interview me on my own platform, it's obvious to anyone who uses this platform that this is not what the platform is for

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

shyduck posted:

elon musk ftw

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

shyduck posted:

ask it to earth

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
I still think Don Lemon sucks and maybe that's the only hit of the interview but Elon gets so pissed so quickly. He thought he was going to get fellated for an hour like his other pocket reporters and never have to answer any slightly controversial question.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so apparent nitter truely is dead given how lib redirect has dropped nitter in its update? like once again can i request people atleast copypaste twitter posts or screencap stuff?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Elon Musk: "I don't have to answer questions from reporters"
DogeDesigner: "lmao change it to 'The Reporter's Show', masterful gambit sir"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Seems like a win/win, elon looks like a huge baby and noted shithead don lemon gets canned

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

so apparent nitter truely is dead given how lib redirect has dropped nitter in its update? like once again can i request people atleast copypaste twitter posts or screencap stuff?

Pretty much, unless you do what I'm doing an self-host and use your own Twitter account for access.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

shyduck posted:

There is a great need to replace Elon Musk ASAP

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i didnt watch the video but they're clearly extremely angry about this based on the replies and quotes

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
I don't want to hand it to Don but it's possible that this was the outcome he wanted. Doing an interview with Elon where he calls him out for being antisemitic and a ketamine addict is probably the closest thing to a serious interview that Musk will ever do. It's going to get way more views that a show actually would on X and he'll probably make more money off it. Tricking Musk into doing a real (even as soft as it probably will be) interview is more likely to get Don his career back than anything else.

Don still absolutely sucks but it is nice to see someone asking Musk a real question.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol of course Elon uses the term “I could care less”

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

WhyteRyce posted:

It's an accurate statement because it's clear he really does care and can't imagine someone isn't fellating him just to be in his mere presence.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i could K less

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

ben shapino posted:

i could K less

Aaron Judge?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

WhyteRyce posted:

You won't care less

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://x.com/brianstelter/status/1768055444394725387?s=20

Here's another clip that includes the ketamine discussion

edit:

https://x.com/brianstelter/status/1768055718328832376?s=20

Elon was asked about his meeting with Trump. Elon claims he just happened to be eating breakfast at a friend's place in Florida and Trump came to him, which doesn't add up because Elon doesn't have friends

shyduck fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 14, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

shyduck posted:

Elon was asked about his meeting with Trump. Elon claims he just happened to be eating breakfast at a friend's place in Florida and Trump came to him, which doesn't add up because Elon doesn't have friends

Also I seriously doubt Trump, who, famously also doesn't have friends, is just strolling around some random rich person's house at breakfast time in West Palm Beach, after they just happened to land their private planes at the same time.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he had an actual tough interview from lemon and while angry and blitzed he terminated a contract that spent millions and months of work.

shyduck posted:

https://x.com/brianstelter/status/1768055444394725387?s=20

Here's another clip that includes the ketamine discussion

edit:

https://x.com/brianstelter/status/1768055718328832376?s=20

jesus why does he like stutter so much? like its not even a stutter.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Musk is really dumb. Just a complete product of nepotism and capitalist dystopia.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk heard that the moon has a 1 light second lag time and is practicing to lag up to mars lag times.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm trying to find the post but it was reported planes registered to Trump and Musk landed in West Palm within like 15 minutes of each other on the day they randomly ran into each other

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

limp dick calvin posted:

is there like, a joke here?

Yes. Don Lemon is a poopy face who eats poop.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

shyduck posted:

I'm trying to find the post but it was reported planes registered to Trump and Musk landed in West Palm within like 15 minutes of each other on the day they randomly ran into each other

Don tried to get Elon to buy Truth Social (he didn't)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don Lemon should change the name of his show to the poo poo fart head show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

bird with big dick posted:

Don Lemon should change the name of his show to the poo poo fart head show