Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm so depressed that so many of us follow politics and have therefore been introduced to the haunting photo of that extreme post-thanksgiving turboloaf being forced to find two angles of egress

What, the abusive gamergate guy's face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm so depressed that so many of us follow politics and have therefore been introduced to the haunting photo of that extreme post-thanksgiving turboloaf being forced to find two angles of egress

Listen, if Alex Jones can get through a big bowl or two of chili, her rear end ain't poo poo*.

*After he's done.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

extreme post-thanksgiving turboloaf

Turdducken

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"family make sure you have great photogenic smiles for this articles about our deportation and likely crimes"

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Might be my favorite news story of the day

The US shouldn't let them back in. Well, I guess we can allow the children to let them get away from such terrible parents.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
TIL there is both a "Dominica" and a "Dominican Republic" in the Caribbean! I had assumed they had moved to the latter.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JOIN ME ALL CARIBBEAN PIRATE CONSTITUENCIES!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol its the lady that pooped her pants

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Never trust anyone with lovely facial hair

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I was excited to learn that Grogg is a different guy than the bozo who took his family to Russia.

Also, gently caress that guys' facial hair, what the hell dude.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Alex regularly gets drunk on other right wing shows and brags about intentionally saying outrageous meme worthy poo poo. He lovingly talks about that Bon Iver cover song mocking him because it actually sent poo poo loads of new followers his way.

His brand is literally built on it and drives his sales. Don't engage.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1768060347569541167

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jelly posted:

I was excited to learn that Grogg is a different guy than the bozo who took his family to Russia.

Also, gently caress that guys' facial hair, what the hell dude.
Americans fleeing the US because of all the liberals and discovering all of a sudden that being an immigrant sucks is my new favourite genre of schadenfreude.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Here at Trump Tower, we love our taco bowls, and our Hispanics!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Lara Trump has the look of the exact person you hope to not get stuck behind at the grocery store checkout because they're going to loudly yell about their entitled opinions endlessly until they get a $0.15 discount on potato chips.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Remember when a racist game show host was elected president and instead of enriching himself through the power of the presidency like every other president he tried to overturn the results of an election and then stole nuclear secrets and hid them at a bathroom of his gaudy mansion and all while doing that forgot to cash out so now he can't pay his half a billion dollar fraud and sexual assault judgements.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Ooh, MS-13, we're doing the classics!

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Just... if DHS brought a bunch of illegals in, doesn't that make them legals?

It's early here. I can't deal with conservative news feeds this early in the morning.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1768057406687158775

I feel like as, head of the RNC, she should have better data that "I think this has inspired people to donate to us".

Nobody with the ability to collect or interpret that data works there any more.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

It's easy.

Spanish speaking? Dirty illegal gang member.
English speaking? Hard working citizen.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

fishing with the fam posted:

I got a phone call once for a political poll. Decided gently caress it, I have a few minutes. The first question was weird and vague, so I asked for clarification. The person on the other end just restated the exact same question. I asked for the exact same clarification. I was then hung up on.

A lot of the time they're straight-up not allowed to deviate from the script they're given, lest they introduce an unaccounted bias. I took a poll on mushrooms (the poll was about mushrooms, I was not on mushrooms) and occationally I'd give an answer that was afirmative but not directly "Yes" or "No" and they'd have to repeat the question until I answered with one of the options provided.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

MrMojok posted:

Here at Trump Tower, we love our taco bowls, and our Hispanics!

I love cinco de mayo!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Potatoes come from Peru, tomatoes from Mexico, I try and keep my smugworth posts to a minimum.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

The Locator posted:

The US shouldn't let them back in. Well, I guess we can allow the children to let them get away from such terrible parents.

This is legally (mostly) impossible. You can't deny entry to citizens, though they may be arrested upon re-entry for crimes committed domestically and abroad.

Pretty much every government agrees that creating stateless people is a bad loving idea.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I'm beginning to think that maybe introducing a profit motive into literally every type of human interaction might have been a bad idea... :magemage:

Hey Red have you heard about my new subscription service to loving BREATHING?

You access it through your phone and do not interact with a single person the entire time and yes... there's a tip screen at the end and it starts at 25%.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Drops sonicbomb

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Just... if DHS brought a bunch of illegals in, doesn't that make them legals?

It's early here. I can't deal with conservative news feeds this early in the morning.
you're posing this question to people who think undocumented immigrants can be issued driver's licenses.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Powershift posted:

Remember when a racist game show host was elected president and instead of enriching himself through the power of the presidency

No he definitely did that too

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1768069231545897394

:stare:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Powershift posted:

Remember when a racist game show host was elected president and instead of enriching himself through the power of the presidency

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

What makes this even funnier is that Trump is related to the Heinz family. As in, the Heinz beans people, so even here he's loving over his own family for a buck.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Quorum posted:

Ooh, MS-13, we're doing the classics!

It’s odd how they only ever show up in the months leading up to a presidential election. What do they with the other three and half years in between?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

The lady who runs the foundation now(husband died) is a CHUD, so,

bye!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Powershift posted:

Remember when a racist game show host was elected president and instead of enriching himself through the power of the presidency like every other president he tried to overturn the results of an election and then stole nuclear secrets and hid them at a bathroom of his gaudy mansion and all while doing that forgot to cash out so now he can't pay his half a billion dollar fraud and sexual assault judgements.

That seems pretty far fetched. Which clown car country let that happen?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

“If everyone in Alabama was toting long barrel rifles all the time in public, I bet you those MS-13 gangsters would have the decency to speak English.”

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

It's easy.

Spanish speaking? Dirty illegal gang member.
English speaking? Hard working citizen.

what if they're light skinned europeans speaking spanish?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1768057406687158775

I feel like as, head of the RNC, she should have better data that "I think this has inspired people to donate to us".

Guys, they just had their best fundraising weekend since the last election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Stare-Out posted:

What makes this even funnier is that Trump is related to the Heinz family. As in, the Heinz beans people, so even here he's loving over his own family for a buck.

isnt John Kerry married into Heinz family? also didnt regressive try to boycott the ketchup and therefore tried to say that distant 2nd place Hunts was the true american ketchup ?