Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

yeah i was (still am) an idiot, i got fujimoto-pilled after i read Look Back and Goodbye Eri and i was like wait surely chainsaw man may not be bad despite the dumb name. I also read fire punch and felt bad for days lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

pentyne posted:

I don't understand how any grown adult who has children knows enough about anime to watch newly released shows yet is not smart enough to read

There's been a few places where I've seen Dungeon Meshi pushed as a "wholesome" and "chill" comedy series, presumably by people who have never actually read the dang manga. People are going to be in for a rude awakening in the next episode or two when the dorky elf everyone memes on enacts a forbidden ancient blood magic ritual and then poo poo goes downhill from there. Like it's not a grim and edgy story, but it does not shy away from violence and is more than happy to dip into fantastical body horror at dramatically appropriate moments.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
the MA stands for much amusement

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does anyone know what anyone means when they say this

I always hear it like an fm radio station ident

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

laios and marcille in a tight race to be the Best

I like Senshi and the other dwarf with the red hair

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

senshi is cool but he cannot compete with marcille's anxiety and laios being a weird freak about monsters

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

sebmojo posted:

I always hear it like an fm radio station ident

Well I'm never going to be able to think of it differently now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you're posting on something awful dot com, with Jeffrey (SFX: honk-shoo, honk-shoo) and the Koos (SFX: screeching prison door swings shut)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you're posting on something awful dot com, with Jeffrey (SFX: honk-shoo, honk-shoo) and the Koos (SFX: screeching prison door swings shut)

Lmao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

New Rimworld expac out in a month lfg!!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i look forward to having my colonists investigate the Mysterious yet Trustworthy Golden Cube

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
excited to not notice my colonists being the thing'd until i just have a colony of things

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I took the liberty.
https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/something-awful-jingle

E: Soundcloud is such poo poo, lol.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Mar 14, 2024

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

... mating press solid?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
it's called delicious in dungeon because that kinda sounds like dnd and calling it dungeon meshi is wrong

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lmao

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I would have called it the frugal gourmet

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
kotaku writers have sucb strong banned goon vibes

Hilarious FF7 Mod Transforms Aerith, Tifa, And Yuffie Into Muscle Mommies

Kotaku posted:

I suppose it makes some sense for Tifa and Yuffie to have a bit more muscle than they currently do in the game. The former is a martial artist, the latter is a ninja. Those professions require some beefiness, right? I just don’t know if anyone was expecting them to look like Dwayne Johnson or John Cena. I mean, these women look like they bench press at least 200 lbs. This means that, if Cloud Strife really weighs 160 lbs, any one of these women can pick him up, no problem. Similarly, while we don’t know Sephiroth’s official weight, I’ll totally assume “Aerith Gainsbro,” “Beefa” Lockhart, and “Buffie” Kisaragi could crush him. No Materia required.

hehe, what a crazy mod, according to my calculations-

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Hm.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Was it Kotaku publishing a series of sissification fanfics under the guise of feminist critique of Yoko Taro games?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

There was a really funny one about 9S from nier

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Was it Kotaku publishing a series of sissification fanfics under the guise of feminist critique of Yoko Taro games?

That was waypoint.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.reddit.com/r/HobbyDrama/comments/p4802z/video_gamesfan_fiction_that_time_vice_published/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

That was waypoint.

Ah, of course.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Paladinus posted:

E: Soundcloud is such poo poo, lol.

Top-notch Сasual Musik Promotion

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

My favorite are all the articles from the pandemic that are all like "How Diablo 3 Taught Me That My Marriage was Over" lmao

e: this was actually way before the pandemic but I had forgotten that was almost literally the headline https://kotaku.com/how-diablo-iii-told-me-my-marriage-was-over-5964584

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Making fun of Queer Expression now? gently caress this hellsite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop