Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Tagessätze richten sich nach den Verhältnissen während des Verfahrens, was bei unstetig beschäftigten Gestaltungsspielräume eröffnet.

(Mal abgesehen davon, dass in der Praxis die Gerichte wohl häufig den Angaben des Beschuldigten zu seinen Einkünften glauben und da nicht groß selber recherchieren.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
"Herr Terenzi, jetzt seien wir mal ehrlich. Sie sind schon ein armes Schwein... mit der Boyband das war ja nix für die Ewigkeit, mit der Ehe naja, sagen wir mal dito... und sich dann noch im Dschungelcamp erniedrigen... Man soll ja nicht nachtreten, wenn einer am Boden ist, deswegen setz ich Tagessätze mal etwas konservativer an. Sie haben ja schon genug gelitten." - Barbara Salesch probably

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Amtssprache hier ist Englisch, ihr Dirnensprösse :colbert:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Schlafschafe, erwachet!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Antigravitas posted:

Schlafschafe, erwachet!

Joke's on them, my Blackview has government alarms permanently switched off :smug:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Luckily I am halfway around the world so I don't have to worry about where I can find one of these Taschen. I assume a handy link to overpriced bags is provided in the follow up message though?

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I got a text message since my phone is too old for this fancypants Warnsystem apparently.

Gotta love planned obsolescence.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Robert Farle is my favorite MdB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOSjvaFg20E&t=3873s

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

Antigravitas posted:

Schlafschafe, erwachet!

Falsifiable predictions? Weak conspiracy game imo

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Antigravitas posted:

Schlafschafe, erwachet!

Aw drat, I was hoping for the spring update for my 5g vaxx nanobots. :(

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

A lot of ppl whose faces the gemeine Bevölkerung know make gently caress all for money. Also like ppl in bands, back when bands were a thing. I liked reading bios by such ppl (like everyone but the frontman) and it sounded rough.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Antigravitas posted:

Schlafschafe, erwachet!

I like that the dude sends his warning about the warning at 11 at 11:41

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

VictualSquid posted:

I like that the dude sends his warning about the warning at 11 at 11:41

Well, he spend 40 minutes checking his facts.

And by that I mean loving up his phone, which is of course the gubmints fault.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Well, wouldn't want to tell people about the government spy conspiracy without doing my due diligence first. That would be irresponsible.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

absolutely unbelievable that this clown got a Direktmandat. Even more unbelievable that in his Wahlkreis there used to be 35% Linke, 3% NPD in 2009 :psyduck:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/europa/eu-lieferkettengesetz-einigung-100.html

Eat poo poo, FDP.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Lindner the gently caress is going to claim any Aufweichung from the original concept is their Verdienst and never would have happened if they had not blocked it.

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
https://twitter.com/derJamesJackson/status/1768571347137864002?t=QGUnokhDRBHIcR6MK9jfBA&s=19

Fantastic news. Not at all concerning!

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

That meme with the two buttons and it‘s „Bürokratie“ and „Child slaves“, Lindner mashing the second button

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Spice World War II posted:

Fantastic news. Not at all concerning!

Ah yes, taking away all your communication devices and arresting you on suspicion alone. Surely very relevant to the investigation and not at all meant to intimidate people into shutting up about genocide.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Ah, looks like Bubatz could be off the menu after all, because it's uhm... too much work to implement amnesties.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
lol digitalisiert euch doch, ihr Nüsse

Erinnert sich noch jemand an die Übermittlung der Fallzahlen bei Covid? :ganzohr:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Not super convinced that Lieferkettengesetz is a good idea tbh. It seems like a huge bureaucratic monster and it's not like there's not already a gazillion government and nongovernment entities working against the bad things it's trying to address.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

aphid_licker posted:

Not super convinced that Lieferkettengesetz is a good idea tbh. It seems like a huge bureaucratic monster and it's not like there's not already a gazillion government and nongovernment entities working against the bad things it's trying to address.

I only heard good thing about the Lieferkettengesetz, the anti-deforestation regulation and other similar measures.

I exclusively learned about them during work meetings where the ESG consultant teams were salivating at the sales to be made.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Randler posted:

I only heard good thing about the Lieferkettengesetz, the anti-deforestation regulation and other similar measures.

I exclusively learned about them during work meetings where the ESG consultant teams were salivating at the sales to be made.

Good for the economy you say

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
https://twitter.com/hahauenstein/status/1769771422174310877?t=Mj8EZFSBvP1y8W_MQ9CrLA&s=19

I guess we need to raid more homes and do maximale Abschiebungen to prevent future Hass Gipfel

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm gonna start posting pro israel memes to counterweigh the antisemitism showcased in this thread. It's up to you to stop this, all you have to do is stop the aggression.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I know I'm terminally online when for a split second I thought that was a Cerveza Cristal bottle.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Drone posted:

I know I'm terminally online when for a split second I thought that was a Cerveza Cristal bottle.

lol sam-- CERVEZA CRISTAL

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

e: scheißwitz

Zwille fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Mar 19, 2024

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Dunno about that one, chief.

Griddle of Love fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Mar 19, 2024

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Yeah you’re right

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Da hamas wieder

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I hate this loving place

https://www.br.de/nachrichten/bayern/bayern-beschliesst-verbot-von-gendersprache,U7T9VzC

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
We really need a war, famine or properly lethal pandemic. We have too little real problems these asshats have to worry about.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Hopper posted:

We really need a war, famine or properly lethal pandemic. We have too little real problems these asshats have to worry about.

Yeah, apparently the big problems of our time, such as the shortage of skilled workers, housing shortage, digitalisation, renewable energy generation, energy grid expansion, carbon neutral mobility etc., have surely already been solved, otherwise we wouldn't be dealing with such a highly contrived niche topic, right? Right?!?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Both begin with G and Bavarians hate both. Zufall oder chiffre?

The idea that Bavaria wouldn't double down on this poo poo if the country was involved in a shooting war, or had famine, or a properly lethal pandemic, is wishful thinking. Historically, conservatives have used those conditions to go after their enemies harder.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

Yeah, apparently the big problems of our time, such as the shortage of skilled workers, housing shortage, digitalisation, renewable energy generation, energy grid expansion, carbon neutral mobility etc., have surely already been solved, otherwise we wouldn't be dealing with such a highly contrived niche topic, right? Right?!?

Those are all problems Söder and his cronies don't care about. Only to the extend of "what lie do I tell to get reelected?". They don't have to look for an affordable place to live in, they don't have Internet trouble, they don't care about carbon neutrality because big automotive donates enough etc.

Those problems are for normal people.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Hopper posted:

We really need a war, famine or properly lethal pandemic.

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.

But always remember, the REAL Verbotspartei are the Greens. Also something something liberalitas bavariae and we’re actually the most tolerant of all.