Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

been looking through the morrowind screenshots directory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

and yet I dream of little else

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I would've chosen to localize Dungeon Meshi as "Dungeons & Dining" but that's just me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

been looking through the morrowind screenshots directory

The meme of Smithers with women grinding on him but it’s the Nerevarine surrounded by cliff racers

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Saw someone complain about Morrowind saying the game sucked because it didn't tell them where they're supposed to go after character creation, I'm like they literally give you a package for Caius Cosades and a piece of paper called "Directions to Caius Cosades", only for them to reveal they sold both at the store in Seyda Neen

This, somehow, was still the game's fault for not giving them an objective marker

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Danaru posted:

Saw someone complain about Morrowind saying the game sucked because it didn't tell them where they're supposed to go after character creation, I'm like they literally give you a package for Caius Cosades and a piece of paper called "Directions to Caius Cosades", only for them to reveal they sold both at the store in Seyda Neen

This, somehow, was still the game's fault for not giving them an objective marker

the philverine...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the philverine...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
even though i started with oblivion first i love morrowind, it didn't take very long for it to click before i did everything there was to do including a weird balancing act of being in the thieves and fighters guild at the same time or whatever the conflict was. thinking soon i will be returning via openmw and then exploring out of vvardenfell to tamriel expanded when my outlander gets restless

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lol

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Remembered one time I saw someone, say Bob, post 'how do I get the mod to remove all cliff racers?' And poster Cliff Racer immediately replied 'how do I get the mod to remove all Bobs? :mad:'

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rXsrZRchQ

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the yells of "this is bullshit" echo off the mountain sides. A pebble drops. Then another.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

trans michael myers just killed me and you're laughing

And now I'm getting the terrible idea of the Sleepaway Camp killer in DbD

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cranappleberry posted:

the yells of "this is bullshit" echo off the mountain sides. A pebble drops. Then another.

hearing this is bullshit dood right before phil falls out of the sky in front of me

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

l m a o

once in the deegan mock thread a poster was like 'im not a mod and no one has done this, but as a favour for me can we avoid interrogating who's a real queer and who's not?'

when i said i'm not getting policed by a non mod, they were like ": ( oh ok, gonna go cry on my pile of dildoes"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

l m a o

once in the deegan mock thread a poster was like 'im not a mod and no one has done this, but as a favour for me can we avoid interrogating who's a real queer and who's not?'

when i said i'm not getting policed by a non mod, they were like ": ( oh ok, gonna go cry on my pile of dildoes"

fact check: true

DicktheCat posted:

Uh... I'm not a mod or anything, but like as a favor from fellow goons can I ask we don't start any petty squabbling over what a "real queer" looks or acts like? No one has overtly done that, yet, but I've seen these discussions go south faster than a race to the Antarctic. There's only hurt feelings and bruised egos down there. And shoggoths.

It doesn't matter what your personal grooming habits or manner are, the problem is that none of us are considered whole humans. To outsiders like Mookie, we're just cool npcs. Set pieces.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

i will not be told how to post by the not-mod of the dominic deegan queer safe space

DicktheCat posted:

Oh. Ok.

:(

I guess I'll go cry into my pile of dildoes.

would it surprise you to know this person seems to almost exclusively post in BSS and GBS?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

quote:

No one has overtly done that, yet, but

Oh word?

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
i played (modded) morrowind for the first time ever in 2018 and it rocketed to the top of my faves. easily my favorite bethesda creation with f:nv in a close second. would recommend to anyone who wants to play an actual game for a change

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There are a lot of gentle souls on these forums.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

HopperUK posted:

Remembered one time I saw someone, say Bob, post 'how do I get the mod to remove all cliff racers?' And poster Cliff Racer immediately replied 'how do I get the mod to remove all Bobs? :mad:'

lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
can we get the guy who kept asking about lore back instead

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Violen posted:

can we get the guy who kept asking about lore back instead

What's happened to him?

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol i just got nowhere on soldier training in ff7 intermission trying to line up a bunch of trick shot bullshit a few times then i tried mindlessly spamming dbz moves everywhere instead and nailed it

good approach to life in general

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Paladinus posted:

What's happened to him?

*huge inhale* well, in star trek: nemesis...

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
this also worked when i couldnt out-mindgame chadley in fort condor so i got impatient and just had a few dogs suicide rush his main fort and spawned a bunch of busters while my boundary was up there

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
they called him chadley

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

would it surprise you to know this person seems to almost exclusively post in BSS and GBS?

DicktheCat posted:

I've wondered how many murders happen at Burning Man and similarly remote conventions.

It would be fairly simple in regards to loving with someone's drugs in a way that no one would notice until it was too late. They crash and don't wake up, stash them where it looks like they're sleeping, perfect murder.

The idle rich seem like they'd engage in that kind of thing.

No real reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
no one has committed murder but I'd like to ask that no one commit murder here. Not "the law" (LAW WWW)or a commandment or anything

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol this site has some truly unique freaks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if it was a vvideo game about a psychedelic cop trying to catch the burning man serial killer you freaks would eat it up

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

pentyne posted:

oh so it's way worse than i recalled, thanks

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
and shoggoths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

giving them keys to a new Cybertruck? Truly inventive, 47.