Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Al! posted:

john hajjman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I can’t believe I listened to the whole 5 hour debate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

bro

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

thoughts?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

about what I expected. norm was loud and good. morris was despicable. destiny was stupid and despicable. rabbani was good.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ringo Roadagain posted:

about what I expected. norm was loud and good. morris was despicable. destiny was stupid and despicable. rabbani was good.

could've said the same thing without watching a minute

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

If you voluntarily listen to Destiny for more than 1 minute there is something wrong with your brain.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
They're coming for norm on twitter over his racism and calling child services on his neighbours

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Honest Thief posted:

They're coming for norm on twitter over his racism and calling child services on his neighbours

norm is a boomer weirdo with some terrible opinions who happens to be great on one topic. the destiny fanboys coming after him are just seething and coping that their hero got so obviously cooked in the debate.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I can't take the podcast-sphere or whatever it is seriously so long as people unquestioningly refer to themselves, and others refer to them, by the dumb online handles they give themselves. "Destiny?" gently caress you.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Never trust a d-name poster

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

I’ve avoided ever encountering him until these clips here and from his name assumed some sort of Twitch streamer type with a Look At Me haircut rather than that dorky oval office. ‘Destiny’ lol

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Flux Wildly posted:

I’ve avoided ever encountering him until these clips here and from his name assumed some sort of Twitch streamer type with a Look At Me haircut rather than that dorky oval office. ‘Destiny’ lol

We’re not exactly talking about the cat who got the cream here pal

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
favorite spicy Norm take is that Michael Jackson’s victims should have sued their parents

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

favorite spicy Norm take is that Michael Jackson’s victims should have sued their parents

he has much worse takes than this one lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

please stall calling him just “Norm”, there can only be one of those in the zeitgeist and it’s Norm McDonald

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I assumed that's who we were talking about lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I assumed that's who we were talking about lol

oh god me too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

eyy, ahh, y'know those kids raped by michael jackson? they should have sued their parents!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Finkelstein is the better and funnier Norm.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcmagic posted:

they are wildly different comedians

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I was thinking about the guy from Cheers

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mcmagic posted:

10/7 (poignant pause followed my laughing)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
i think everyone in hollywood are so loving stupid because everyone ive seen in letterboxed 4 favourite movies interview sucks :)))

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i'm glad brace had his life partner on the pod

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

hadji murad posted:

Reminds me of that tragedy.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Honest Thief posted:

he's a failed wigger, too weird to be a earnest one

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i paid my dues, sat down and learned with my peer, i shall use the soft a from here on

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Honest Thief posted:

i paid my dues, sat down and learned with my peer, i shall use the soft a from here on

2 completely different words!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hadji murad posted:

thinking about finkelstein calling into frasiers radio show to berate him about israel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is Marty Zionist or an america-first isolationist

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

is Marty Zionist or an america-first isolationist

Law and Order Republican in the 90s, so definitely voted for Trump and when asked about Israel says "two groups fighting over whose book is better!" shortly before dying of COVID in 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress,

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I been watching a lot of Frasier recently

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

https://x.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1769124552192205115?s=20

im trying to imagine a destiny fan who hadn't heard of trueanon before now, and what they would think of it.

okay i got stuck trying to imagine a destiny fan. still don't know who those people are or what they're getting from watching the guy. he used to debate gamergaters, right?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

quote:

Insulting people? If Destiny does it, it's bad ad-homs, if Norm does it, it's epic and deserved.

:hmmyes:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Doc Hawkins posted:

okay i got stuck trying to imagine a destiny fan. still don't know who those people are or what they're getting from watching the guy. he used to debate gamergaters, right?

Imagine them talking to a normal person. "Did you hear what Destiny said?" Destiny, as in the concept of fate itself? Oh no it's just some online dipshit with retarded opinions using that as a name? Hard pass, thank you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
destiny is the girl reading this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dude hasn't given 1 second of thought to maybe defending genocide will piss some people off