Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

it appears @WahyuYordan is doing cursed food everyday for Ramadhan. Here's a pandan-infused omelette

https://twitter.com/WahyuYordan/status/1768120890838118633

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Normally I like pandan but I fear that omelette.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

By popular demand posted:

If only he added some flour, Pandan seems like it'd work great for sweet pancakes.

It's so good. Check out dadar gulung.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

it appears @WahyuYordan is doing cursed food everyday for Ramadhan. Here's a pandan-infused omelette

I do not like them, Sam-I-Am!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Aborted frog fetus?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Aborted frog fetus?

Sounds like a Canadian death metal band.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Paladinus posted:

I do not like them, Sam-I-Am!

Would you? Could you?
For the likes?
Eat them! Eat them!
Don't say yikes.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

I can't decide if that's the worst krimpet or the worst mouse.

A restaurant in my husband's childhood hometown burned down. I regret missing an opportunity to sample their gradient of gravy.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

alucinor posted:

A restaurant in my husband's childhood hometown burned down. I regret missing an opportunity to sample their gradient of gravy.

Need gravy grading scale like SAE oil grades for this sort of situation.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

alucinor posted:

Lost the opportunity and you roux it; tale as old as time.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So there I was just looking up information on beluga caviar when

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

maca:wrong:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Sorry, the terrifying Burger King concepts photoshop thread has already been goldmined

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It appears to be a macaron too!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ma :krakken: aron

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzfs2dfmWQI

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

my wife and I got into watching his videos recently and it's been a wild ride with all his girlfriend drama.

also he almost never changes his shirt or washes his hands, it's really something.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

alucinor posted:

What's with the slice of orange

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Imagine fasting all day and getting a cursed egg for iftar.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

It makes it healthy!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Sakurazuka posted:

Garnish/color contrast for your plate of brown

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Imagine fasting all day and getting a cursed egg for iftar.

https://twitter.com/WahyuYordan/status/1768900295525056754?t=hoRqgxj2Z5QthusF8Qpn0A&s=19

Fried Indomie instant noodles, with oreo cookies

Dates on cucumber, a healthy menu

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Execute him for apostasy IMO

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
dates are nature's candy.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

I unironically agree with this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I would never waste noodles on that oreo thing but I'm tempted to try date on cucumber. There must be some method to their madness.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Dessert instant noodles are fairly widespread leading to perennial classic 4chan noodles

Oreo noodles are pretty tame.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Noodles with poppy seeds and noodles with walnuts are classic Balkan poverty dinners/deserts and are both extremely good

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Noodles with poppy seeds and noodles with walnuts are classic Balkan poverty dinners/deserts and are both extremely good

:hai: Also noodles with grated hard quark or grated gingerbread. Basically noodles with anything that goes into a sweet dish. And butter.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

As avocado's are nature's attempt to grow cheese, medjool dates are nature's attempt to grow caramels. I love dates but if I eat more than 3 in a day it becomes a fiber bomb with the expected digestive results.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Why is this random poo poo always super expensive?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Schubalts posted:

Making things super expensive works on people with soft and spongy brains weak to marketing to convince them that it must be either A) worth the money because pricing never lies or B) something they can brag about having bought because it's clearly an excessive expenditure.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Sekhmnet posted:

As avocado's are nature's attempt to grow cheese, medjool dates are nature's attempt to grow caramels. I love dates but if I eat more than 3 in a day it becomes a fiber bomb with the expected digestive results.

I’ve lucked out so much that food doesn’t affect me like that, I can snack on a couple of dates here and there over the day and I’m fine, as with basically anything else I might ever want. Meanwhile, casein points a gun at my wife’s head any time she wants to have a slice of pizza or a single scoop of the iced cream, and my daughter may have caught that cosmic slap herself

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Schubalts posted:

Nobody buys it twice no matter what the price is.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Sekhmnet posted:

Daily poop fact: good pooping fruits aren't just fiber sources, they have similar sugar alcohols as sugar free gummy bears that stimulate your pooping muscles. So when you overindulge you've just eaten a whole bag of sugar free gummy bears dissolved in fiber.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

quote:

Virginia’s Emerald Isle Shrimp

3 dozen medium shrimp
2 pounds fresh spinach
2 cups dairy sour cream
2 packages (8-oz size) cream cheese
6 lemons, cut into wedges

Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; sprinkle lightly with lemon juice and set aside.

Carefully wash and devein spinach; tear leaves into bits. Place in large saucepan with 2 cup water. Place shrimps on top of spinach leaves. Bring water to boil; cook slowly 3-4 minutes or until spinach is wilted and shrimp are cooked through. Take care not to overcook lest shrimp become tough.

Shrimp will turn pale green as they absorb color from the spinach. Remove shrimp from saucepan and refrigerate for later use.

Drain spinach and purée in blender or food processor; measure 2 1/2 cups cooked puréed spinach and place in mixing bowl; fold in dairy sour cream and cream cheese; mix thoroughly.

Lightly oil 6-cup ring mold; spoon spinach-cheese mixture into mold. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.

Unmold spinach-cream mixture onto plate; arrange shrimp on mold in decorative manner; fill center of mold with lemon wedges arranged in sunburst fashion.

Yield: 2 dozen hors d’oeuvre servings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i used to know rusty scupper