Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao that presidential candidates are fighting over Nazi 4chan shitposters
It worked in 2016. Not sure it will work again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Monica Bellucci posted:

In case people forgot, Trump's golf nickname is Pele.

As in Pele the volcano when he shits his pants?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pele was a big deal in the 70's so it tracks.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I loving hate this racist piece of poo poo.

"Black people love me, your favorite Innocent president, because they are all criminals and they love the crimes I do"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So MAGA has been posting a lot about this white girl named Kaylee who got beat up by a black girl in school. The AG of Missouri blamed DEI

quote:

Missouri Attorney General blames DEI for Kaylee Gain

“I think the school has an enormous amount of culpability. Look at their statement; there’s no moral clarity there. They don’t mention the victim once,” AG Andrew Bailey told Newsmax’s “National Report” of the Hazelwood School District.

And all the regulars said it was a hate crime and of course used it to spew racist comments.

Turns out Kaylee is a known bully who had been bullying this girl for a long time and mom drove Kaylee to where the black girl was going to be so she could fight her

Missouri AG wants her tried as an adult

Attorney General Andrew Bailey is calling on the 15-year-old girl who beat Kaylee to be tried as an adult.

“This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim.”

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So MAGA has been posting a lot about this white girl named Kaylee who got beat up by a black girl in school. The AG of Missouri blamed DEI

And all the regulars said it was a hate crime and of course used it to spew racist comments.

Turns out Kaylee is a known bully who had been bullying this girl for a long time and mom drove Kaylee to where the black girl was going to be so she could fight her

I hope they had some betting action on the fight.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Liquid Chicken posted:

As in Pele the volcano when he shits his pants?

Maybe it's how he kicks the golfball in when he misses a putt? And/or shits his pants at the same time.

Can you imagine how many layers of backup diapers he has? He probably loses a layer every step while walking around with poo poo in his pants.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
These youtube thumbnails showing ppl with wildly distorted faces, the tears, etc are super disturbing because it feels like keys being jingled in front of my face. They want kids/teens to click this stuff and soak it all up uncritically

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Imagine posing for a picture like 3 years ago and now you're suddenly part of the stock images used to make this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Attorney General Andrew Bailey is calling on the 15-year-old girl who beat Kaylee to be tried as an adult.

“This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim.”

The funny thing is I could see a jury siding with the black girl if the defense shows all the bullying evidence and all this facts, plus the state charging her as an adult.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Shageletic posted:

People have been writing about Trump cheating at golf since the early 2000s. Its pretty funny.

quote:

At Winged Foot, a storied New York course where Trump is a member, Reilly tells us, “the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: ‘Pele.’ ” (For those who don’t know soccer, the Brazilian Pelé was one of the best kickers of a ball in history.)

And Trump doesn’t only give himself unfair advantages: he’s also been known to hobble his opponents. On another occasion recounted by Reilly, Trump was playing with Mike Tirico, the sportscaster, who hit a long, soaring second shot into a par five, high-fived his caddy, and headed for the green. When he got there, there was no sign of his ball; it had somehow ended up in a sand trap some fifty feet left of the pin. “Lousy break,” Trump said. Tirico was so befuddled that he took a seven. Afterward, Trump’s caddy told Tirico that his approach shot had actually finished up about ten feet from the hole. “Trump threw it into the bunker,” the caddy said. “I watched him do it.”

There are like dozens of anecdotes about this and they're all funny

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

redshirt posted:

A new low... so far!

"She got 'cum tributed'! A term often used in politics!"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Kevin DuBrow posted:

There are like dozens of anecdotes about this and they're all funny

The funniest part of all of this is that Trump is actually a pretty good golfer but even good players have bad days. Hit a bad drive off the first tee and the rest of your day will likely be poo poo (at least that’s the case for me). A huge part of the game is mental. Trump absolutely cannot stand the idea of losing EVER so even in friendly meaningless games he will cheat to prevent losing. Unfathomably immature behavior from a grown-rear end man.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 16, 2024

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1769010178030997925?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

:allears:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Yeah, i think a lot of major donors sit this election out or try to aim for down ticket.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Not doubting you, but where did you get the info from on the girl being a bully? I’ve seen this story a lot and would like some more details

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Sure, but also how do they expect Trump to win if his legal fees aren't paid?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
The real blackly funny thing is, I can actually believe that Trump did manage to get a hole in one legitimately. Golf relies on so many small random factors that such an act is much more luck than skill. There's a reason that even the very best, like Tiger Woods, only has 20 over 1000 golfing events, and the world record is 51 in a lifetime. Compare that to scoring records in other sports, like three pointers in basketball (Stephen Curry, with 3,680 of them) or Hank Aaron (755 home runs over 22 years, and unlike some record holders, there's no asterisks next to that accomplishment).

And no one who matters will ever believe he did, because he's a giant cheating loser who always lies.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yeah, i think a lot of major donors sit this election out or try to aim for down ticket.

Honestly don’t know the answer to this, but how much funding do down ticket candidates get from the RNC? None?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cornwind Evil posted:

The real blackly funny thing is, I can actually believe that Trump did manage to get a hole in one legitimately. Golf relies on so many small random factors that such an act is much more luck than skill. There's a reason that even the very best, like Tiger Woods, only has 20 over 1000 golfing events, and the world record is 51 in a lifetime. Compare that to scoring records in other sports, like three pointers in basketball (Stephen Curry, with 3,680 of them) or Hank Aaron (755 home runs over 22 years)

And no one who matters will ever believe he did, because he's a giant cheating loser who always lies.

I hit a hole in 1 and I suck rear end. It’s dumb loving luck past a certain point.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Frank Frank posted:

Honestly don’t know the answer to this, but how much funding do down ticket candidates get from the RNC? None?

they used to get some. now they get none.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

With a bit of luck the mother that gave her a ride will go to jail like the gun loving couple who sicced their son into a school shooting.

And the bullied girl will still 100% go to prison, there is no reason at all to bash someone's skull on the ground like that if it isn't a clear life or death situation.

Tafferling fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 16, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Not doubting you, but where did you get the info from on the girl being a bully? I’ve seen this story a lot and would like some more details

I think part of it comes from a dad at the school

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Frank Frank posted:

I hit a hole in 1 and I suck rear end. It’s dumb loving luck past a certain point.

this is still the best one ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lzuoTarQjs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol I've got a few birdies, very memorable. I suck.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm pretty sure I've got a few hole in ones in causes fireworks to appear. Maybe I might be remembering wrong it's been a long time since I've used a game gear.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Some USA:ing going down in Philly:

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1769019697125642391?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Will Smith won't be able to return at this rate.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Golden Tee-rear end shot right there.

redshirt posted:

lol I've got a few birdies, very memorable. I suck.

I just got lucky on a par 3 at a public course that was practically designed to give you a hole in 1 chance every time you played it. Big flat green with the tee box sitting up above the hole. Ended up hitting a 9 iron off the tee, landed about 6 inches from the pin and spun back into the hole. Dumb luck.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Mar 16, 2024

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

The funniest part of all of this is that Trump is actually a pretty good golfer but even good players have bad days. Hit a bad drive off the first tee and the rest of your day will likely be poo poo (at least that’s the case for me). A huge part of the game is mental. Trump absolutely cannot stand the idea of losing EVER so even in friendly meaningless games he will cheat to prevent losing. Unfathomably immature behavior from a grown-rear end man.

Many years ago my niece wanted to play OverWatch with me. Now I hadn't touched a computer game in years and didn't know how to use the keyboard for controls, so neither say she thoroughly trounced me nine games out of 10. However, that other game I actually won, because again I picked a random character and just was smashing buttons like a toddler with the remote, and sometimes aiming is overrated. You better believe that was the game she constantly complained about the rest of the day that I had actually beaten her in one game when she had decimated me the other nine.

The differences that my niece outgrew that phase, and understands now that sometimes you do lose no matter how hard you try. Trump has never gotten the memo on that, or if he did he used it as a napkin to wipe up after he got fish fillet sauce on himself.

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes but you don't choose your nickname

Koko

Csixtyfour fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Mar 16, 2024

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Did he even bother to grope and make out with all those beautiful flags on stage? If not I can see that being a major concern for big donors.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

You may not like it, but this is what a perfect back swing looks like.

Imagine being so insecure you have to have “President” and “45” embroidered on everything you wear all the time.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ralph Hurley posted:

Did he even bother to grope and make out with all those beautiful flags on stage? If not I can see that being a major concern for big donors.

Trump is betting on laundering dark money from foreign governments through the RNC and will absolutely throw his daughter in-law under the bus if caught.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I loving hate this racist piece of poo poo.

"Black people love me, your favorite Innocent president, because they are all criminals and they love the crimes I do"

“How do you do, fellow kids”, but it’s Trump wearing an NWA t-shirt and saying “how do you do, fellow black miscreants”.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Your Republican Party Mom and Dad!

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Stoatbringer posted:

Imagine being so insecure you have to have “President” and “45” embroidered on everything you wear all the time.

even worse, he has 47 on there because he's a Power of Positive thinking guy and in his mind it's already won I guess. Honestly I think that also explains all the childish loser behavior too. If that's one of like ten books he's ever read and it's a big chunk of his world view in his formative years then I'm guessing the temper tantrums are a result of Losing Even Though He Believed Real Hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

He needs to "Pay-le" all the people he owes money to!! :owned: