Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

celewign posted:

That’s a joke right? That’s got to be a joke.

no the tire thing is how loomer originally got internet famous, even before handcuffing herself to twitter. she's nuts.

https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slashed-tire-tweet-laura-loomer/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Twice divorced and overweight and disloyal?

But I thought she was a fan of Turmpo.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

InsertPotPun posted:

uh, i remember biden saying the gop wanted to make cuts to medicare and ss and the republicabs shouted him down because obviously that's stupid and he's trying to tarnish them with lies. they booed him! one republican was all "WHHHHHAAAATTT???" and another said they'd never even talked to someone who wants to do that!

i tend to believe those facts instead of the fake news media.
That’s true we shouldn’t let the lies of individual congressional representatives affect our image of the GOP. Even if they are republicans themselves.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao I forgot that Loomer claimed "clearly curbing your tire and chunking out the sidewall into the tread" was a doxxing-related tire slashing

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Loomer needs actual, involuntary, immediate institution. There is something real bad wrong with her brain.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

celewign posted:

That’s a joke right? That’s got to be a joke.

She’s a stupid gently caress who drives up against and over curbs.

Some Tire Knower did a twitter thread where he pointed out all the damage to the tire from doing that, plus they were old enough that the rubber had began to rot.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I always wondered what the rest of her car looked like. Imagine it was just some rust bucket covered in dents and one window was just a garbage bag taped on.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Roundup Ready posted:

Loomer needs actual, involuntary, immediate institution. There is something real bad wrong with her brain.

twistedmentat posted:

I always wondered what the rest of her car looked like. Imagine it was just some rust bucket covered in dents and one window was just a garbage bag taped on.

lady's tires and wheels look like she's always driving her car into curbs while screaming

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Roundup Ready posted:

There have been people like her since the beginning of time. It's only now, in the internet age, that we have any idea who these people are. Giving her attention is the problem here.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
You don’t have to be a tire expert to know that that isn’t what a healthy tire looks like and that the damage wasn’t caused by any kind of sharp cutting tool.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

lady's tires and wheels look like she's always driving her car into curbs while screaming

The Loomerdook.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

withak posted:

You don’t have to be a tire expert to know that that isn’t what a healthy tire looks like and that the damage wasn’t caused by any kind of sharp cutting tool.

in addition to looking like the wheels and tires are constantly being curbed in anger, those tires also look like they're loving 15 years old from the "crumbling to dust" quality of the rubber

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
the one thing that actually is unacceptable about that loomer post is that it is from 2017

That is a lie and untrue, it definitely is from much longer ago than that, we can't have been only dealing with this loving person since 2017

:negative:

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I know it's Loomer so this goes without saying but I think that of all of Donald Trump's supporters, by far and away the absolute loving dumbest among them are the types who think Trump is "working hard for us". It checks off every box in the "How delusional are you about Trump" sub-section of the "How much of a Trump cultist rear end in a top hat idiot are you?" quiz.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
I am a tire expert, that is the particular cut signature of an Antifadukar Wokeknife

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rotinaj posted:

the one thing that actually is unacceptable about that loomer post is that it is from 2017

That is a lie and untrue, it definitely is from much longer ago than that, we can't have been only dealing with this loving person since 2017

LOOK INTO THE LOOMERVERSE

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

tek79 posted:

I know it's Loomer so this goes without saying but I think that of all of Donald Trump's supporters, by far and away the absolute loving dumbest among them are the types who think Trump is "working hard for us". It checks off every box in the "How delusional are you about Trump" sub-section of the "How much of a Trump cultist rear end in a top hat idiot are you?" quiz.

"Twice divorced, overweight and disloyal"

Just randomly describing tromp in the middle of a rant

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Roundup Ready posted:

Nuh-uh,she got that "Ashkenazi IQ" remember

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

LOOK INTO THE LOOMERVERSE

it's like the Deadlights but worse

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

antifa hackers crashed my pc

Only registered members can see post attachments!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

rotinaj posted:

She's been known to online politics-brained weirdos for far longer than that.

But what's cursed is that it's been 7 years since the tire incident

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

steinrokkan posted:

She's been known to online politics-brained weirdos for far longer than that.

But what's cursed is that it's been 7 years since the tire incident

Was the tire incident before or after she was filmed trying to hook up with a literal nazi with the "ashkenazi intellect and big tits" line? (While hammered drunk)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

the DOJ released SBF (sam baking-frenchfries) list of "bad ideas". things he was considering doing to deflect on FTX's ponzi scheme.

One of them is: "Come out as Republican on Tucker Carlson's show"

drk posted:

lol, SBF's google doc of "bad ideas" to respond to the failure of FTX was posted by the DOJ:

most of these are boring like blaming lawyers, but I for one wish that he had gone full MAGA on tucker

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fishmasher posted:

antifa hackers crashed my pc

drat that's some woke motes.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Strong Sauce posted:

the DOJ released SBF (sam baking-frenchfries) list of "bad ideas". things he was considering doing to deflect on FTX's ponzi scheme.

LMAO at Number 4.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought the tire and the big ashkenazi IQ were both pre 2016 events.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PhazonLink posted:

i thought the tire and the big ashkenazi IQ were both pre 2016 events.

get LOOMED

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

desktop/my crimes/future crimes/bad ideas.txt

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Powershift posted:

desktop/my crimes/future crimes/bad ideas.txt

unfortunately for him (but good for us!) he did a lot of, "my crimes - podcast.mp3" and "crimes.spreadsheet.xlsx"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Strong Sauce posted:

the DOJ released SBF (sam baking-frenchfries) list of "bad ideas".

I thought we'd settled on Sam Bankrun-Fraud?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I’m totally straight guys

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1769086754110247210?s=20

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1769096722179838106

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1769100783121772961

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1769104436880711964

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Love that Loomer is so authoritarian brainpoisoned that "you aren't loyal" is the worst insult she can think of

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1769104943913267493?t=pvpcxbh7wotovWKBI7HRpQ&s=19

Well that's something look forward to :confuoot:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LOL that “The Snake” might as well have been written specifically about Dernald himself

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
mods please change my name to PrepperBeef

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I'm not sure how it's happening, but this rally in Ohio seems even dumber than a normal Trump rally

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"I can't read! It's everyone else's fault but mine!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MrMojok posted:

LOL that “The Snake” might as well have been written specifically about Dernald himself

He started doing it because it was racist, then kept doing it because there's a part where he gets to say "stupid woman"