Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

credburn posted:

They have but I'm engaging with my community, here. Contributing to a conversation.
K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

credburn posted:

They have but I'm engaging with my community, here. Contributing to a conversation.

I don't know why when you could be out hanging with sharks, which are smooth as hell, the exact opposite of everyone here

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

suddnely i don't feel as bad about posting raine dog.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Are sharks not smooth? I've never touched one but they look smooth :confused:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

credburn posted:

First of all ew.

credburn posted:

I don't get why you goons like referencing that one joke. Like 40% of this thread is just repeating that joke. Where did it come from?

You guys make the "can't park there" joke the way parolees break into nonstop Scarface impressions when someone mentions the movie.

Second it's funny as poo poo to say to people when they are visibly distressed from having parked their car in a duck pond or upside down in a pig sty or whatever, and they think you're slowing down to help them or offer some useful advice or something. There's been several videos posted itt of people doing it where I'm pretty sure they were eventually found and righteously strangled but still croaking out a fucken worth it lmao as their last words

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

mrfart posted:

https://i.imgur.com/tDE5E2K.mp4

Somewhere in Turkey apparently. No casualties.
I'll get the 'can't park there, Mahir' joke out of the way.

They do move in herds

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Mysterious Jim posted:

one of the craziest fuckin things I've ever seen in my life was watching a dead cow seemingly deflate as like 10 coyotes, having eaten most of its innards, emerged from an opening in its stomach one by one and ran off into the trees as my farmer friend and I walked up to investigate why the gently caress this bovine corpse was wiggling so much. Cursed clown car.

Reminds me of the classic "how do I extract my dogs from an elk carcass?"

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

NoiseAnnoys posted:

powerfully cursed energy, but not as bad as the original.

why did you post this

there is no god

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Because of rabies.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

davidspackage posted:

You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "Can't park there mate."

Well I'm just out of jail and so you can say hello to my little buddy gently caress

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Philippe posted:

Can't park there, crate

Whenever I see the “Can’t <do thing> there” I hear it in MC Hammer’s voice as he breaks into dance.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

First of all ew.

Second it's funny as poo poo to say to people when they are visibly distressed from having parked their car in a duck pond or upside down in a pig sty or whatever, and they think you're slowing down to help them or offer some useful advice or something. There's been several videos posted itt of people doing it where I'm pretty sure they were eventually found and righteously strangled but still croaking out a fucken worth it lmao as their last words

Oh, right, like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--9kqhzQ-8Q

E: particularly the "my family hate me" and "this might be the reason that I've got no close friends" bits

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 01:27 on Mar 17, 2024

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

doing their part to keep their grandpups free and indigenous

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
:stare:

https://i.imgur.com/QGbSLc3.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

More of a habutt man, I take it

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
What a lovely day

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

spookykid posted:

Quicksand yes, super dumb. Rabies, jesus christ no, that poo poo will kill you dead in an extremely painful way. By the time you're showing symptoms it's already too late. You're dead full stop. The Milwaukee protocol has worked... Once. Yes, dog rabies has basically been all but eradicated in the US, but it's still not something to gently caress around with especially with the growing prevalence of coy-dogs.

That's my exact point. A couple people per year get rabies and you're freaking out about it. Don't gently caress with wild animals, but just seeing an animal in the daylight doesn't mean that it has rabies but everyone still immediately freaks out about it

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/ODX0iRs.mp4

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I would simply not drive into a great grandmother of a storm, unless I was the Kwisatz Haderach.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Was ready for that rope to take one of the guys down with it.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

or offer some useful advice or something.

I mean...

Captain Hygiene posted:

More of a habutt man, I take it

sensiblechuckle.gif The haboob is a sandstorm prevalent in the region of Sudan around Khartoum

credburn posted:

Was ready for that rope to take one of the guys down with it.

Looked thin enough if that cabinet hadn't been made out of cardboard it probably would have just snapped the line anyway.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Dune Part 3 looking wild

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Carefully Curated > PYF Schadenfreude: When you think about it...I'm the first girl you ever spent the night with.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

I knew exactly what would happen as soon as I saw only one rope in the middle. I laughed anyway.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Nope. Nope. Don't like that. I'm no fan of Dune 2 chicks if I gotta drive through that.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Tagra posted:

A coyote followed us over like 6 holes on a golf course (yes I play golf, schad on me) and it loving ran down and fetched my golf ball and took it off to the side and started gnawing on it. I kept the tooth-marked ball as a souvenir lol.

poo poo got real when our friend dropped his pitching wedge on the side of the green and the coyote tried to pick it up and run off with it like it was a stick, though.

It was clearly being fed by a lot of golfers and I think it had to be destroyed by conservation officers :(

I went to look for this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbEIqpNl3Oc

And there are more videos of coyotes playing with golf balls. They just really like toys.

Well, poo poo, this is the schadenfreude thread, not the cute thread.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sacueqPQCx1s1ddrj.mp4

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Cop fight!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Atticus_1354 posted:

That's my exact point. A couple people per year get rabies and you're freaking out about it. Don't gently caress with wild animals, but just seeing an animal in the daylight doesn't mean that it has rabies but everyone still immediately freaks out about it

That’s like saying that venomous snakes are no big deal because they hardly kill anyone. They hardly kill anyone because people don’t gently caress with venomous snakes, and if they are bitten, they promptly receive treatment.

A couple people per year get and die of rabies in the United States, because something like sixty thousand Americans receive the rabies vaccine series as a preventative measure after contact with confirmed or potentially rabid animals.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Atticus_1354 posted:

Seeing animals out in the day that are typically active in the evening or night time is absolutely a potential sign of disease though

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

He's so fat wtf. How can he be employed anywhere that requires a bulletproof vest

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

He's so fat wtf. How can he be employed anywhere that requires a bulletproof vest

He pits fewer fellow officers than the other guy.

It’s that easy.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Platystemon posted:

That’s like saying that venomous snakes are no big deal because they hardly kill anyone. They hardly kill anyone because people don’t gently caress with venomous snakes, and if they are bitten, they promptly receive treatment.

A couple people per year get and die of rabies in the United States, because something like sixty thousand Americans receive the rabies vaccine series as a preventative measure after contact with confirmed or potentially rabid animals.

Similarly, what's the non-human animal in Australia that has killed the most people in the last two decades?
it's Freckles

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

If he gets shot anywhere not covered by the vest it's just a flesh wound, he just has a lot more flesh to wound.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

canyoneer posted:

Similarly, what's the non-human animal in Australia that has killed the most people in the last two decades?
it's Freckles

Also kangaroos cause the same number of deaths as snakes (by jumping into the road and causing car crashes) and there's been zero reported deaths from spider bites for decades. Bees also kill significantly more people than crocodiles or sharks

My backyard is full of bees but I'm pretty much going to ignore them, and I'm still going to be wary of spiders, snakes, sharks and crocodiles

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

credburn posted:

Like a baby's rear end. Not even worth mentioning.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

credburn posted:

I've caught plenty of sharks, it depends on the species but they usually feel a bit like a very fine sandpaper. Swell sharks and port jacksons are rougher.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

canyoneer posted:

it's Freckles

Does it really count as being killed by a horse if you just fell off?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

gay picnic defence posted:

I've caught plenty of sharks, it depends on the species but they usually feel a bit like a very fine sandpaper. Swell sharks and port jacksons are rougher.

:what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

It's science, you wouldn't understand