Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Oh hey, only 100 pages to go before this thread hits Trump's favorite number!

Edit: Mo. Ther. FU-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

If Trump wins 2024 there will be moves to remove term limits so he can run again in 28, with the argument that 2020 was stolen and and he deserves the opportunity to serve two consecutive terms.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Small Strange Bird posted:

sometimes to reach "TRUMP" you must 0wn urself on a snipe

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
what is the reason this guy still hasn't served a day of jail time in his life?

my trump supporting neighbor was just imprisoned a few years for his small-time financial crimes.

there is no way that if people genuinely would've wanted to do this to donald they couldn't have found a reason in the last 50 YEARS.

i know he had better lawyers and more money, but goddamn. the difference in how quickly and easily they got my neighbor compared to this guy was shocking. donald must have done similar crimes plus worse dozens or hundreds of times by this point but still nothing. pretty frustrating to watch.

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Mar 17, 2024

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Fishmasher posted:

what is the reason why this guy still hasn't served a day of jail time in his life?

my trump supporting neighbor was just imprisoned a few years for his small-time financial crimes.

there is no way that if people genuinely would've wanted to do this to donald they couldn't have found a reason in the last 50 YEARS.

i know he had better lawyers and more money, but goddamn. the difference in how quickly and easily they got my neighbor compared to this guy was shocking. donald must have done similar crimes and worse dozens or hundreds of times by this point.

really makes ya think

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

we live in a soxiety

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sounds like your neighbours brand wasn't good enough

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Small Strange Bird posted:

1489, a very good year.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also let's be real here, Trum['s favourite number is 1, because everything else is a loser number because 1 comes first.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

nine-gear crow posted:

Also let's be real here, Trum['s favourite number is 1, because everything else is a loser number because 1 comes first.
Also, that's the highest number he can count to (unassisted).

Dakha
Feb 18, 2002

Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

The Republican Party is 100,000% going to Kim Il-Sung the poo poo out of Trump after he dies.

The Republican Party will, almost to a man, suddenly remember that he was bad and a danger to democracy. See also: every single person who worked for him, right after any difference could have been made.

The base on the other hand :munch:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Dumptruck’s favorite number is the millions of :10bux: he saved by over reporting value for loans and under reporting paying taxes.

e: 215 (lbs.) & 6’3”.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Mar 17, 2024

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm1u-8CfUtc

Elon Musk asks Elon Musk tough questions.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

MrQwerty posted:

2024 Presidential Debates most likely will not happen, but if they do they should be Feats of Strength rather than debates

I’m imagining the Greek Olympic Games. No, not those ones. The original ones. Chariot races, boxing, foot races and all oiled up in the nude - we’ve already seen Hunter and it’s only fair.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This thread is bizarrely horny for Trump.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
You know whats not going to be fun? Watching media go "we have no idea why this is happening?" when Trump instructs his cultists to start shooting their neighbours who aren't flying trump flags, blow up PP and shoot up schools and their adult children for not letting them see their grandkids. They scream "MAGA! TRUMP WON!" when they open up from their scooter on a bunch of people waiting to get into a club, but reporting will just be "must be lone wolf attacks".

While the FBI surrounded MAL, Judge Canon accepts the appeal from whatever ambulance chaser Trump has working for him now to stay the warrant the feds have, even though its misspelled and just says "people are mean to Trump, please stop arrest".

I hope they do the debate, and Trump doesn't show up and its just Biden making GBS threads on Trump for an hour, constantly saying how much of a wuss Trump is for not going on TV and debating him.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This thread is hornily bizarre for Tump.

ftfy

Busters
Jan 24, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Data Graham posted:

No you have to read every post since 2016

how else will you know your own

Who's this Trump guy people keep talking about?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

twistedmentat posted:

While the FBI surrounded MAL, Supreme Court Justice Canon

Ftfy

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrMojok posted:

Kind of disappointed the Trump! re-troof of a pic photoshopped to add cum to Willis’ face didn’t get more reaction in here.

I thought it was supposed to be tears.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Its either her or Habba.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Stoatbringer posted:

I thought it was supposed to be tears.

Tears from her mouth?

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Busters posted:

Who's this Trump guy people keep talking about?

You don't know the famous meat salesman and star of Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?

Busters
Jan 24, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

central dogma posted:

You don't know the famous meat salesman and star of Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?

I hear he's going to have a very scripted reality show. He must really be struggling for relevance. I don't think we'll hear much from him outside of that.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

twistedmentat posted:

I hope they do the debate, and Trump doesn't show up and its just Biden making GBS threads on Trump for an hour, constantly saying how much of a wuss Trump is for not going on TV and debating him.

Wasn't that how one of the 2020 debates was going to go, until Trump wussed out at the last minute and showed up? Between COVID and everything else going on at the time that whole year is like a weird fever dream.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Wasn't that how one of the 2020 debates was going to go, until Trump wussed out at the last minute and showed up? Between COVID and everything else going on at the time that whole year is like a weird fever dream.

It's been the year 2016 for me this whole time so kudos for remembering a specific year

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's cause you injected so much Presidential Bleach, to get the sunshine right in there, that you've forgotten those events

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Thought that was due to Trump getting covid and wanting to infect Biden.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

jesus christ I forgot about that

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol yeah everyone forgets "TRUMP" tried to kill Biden with COVID

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Renreeja posted:

jesus christ I forgot about that

Trump contracting COVID, requiring some of the best doctors in the world to administer an experimental treatment to save the life of the President of the United States, then posing for the loving cameras trying to play it off as just a mild case of the sniffles while struggling to breathe is an all time Top 5 moment that lives rent free in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYEQOa_DIE

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Lol I just remembered that he wanted to wear a Superman shirt under his suit for this stunt, so he could rip off the suit and pretend to be a big boy, but his aides talked him out of it.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Nocheez posted:

Lol I just remembered that he wanted to wear a Superman shirt under his suit for this stunt, so he could rip off the suit and pretend to be a big boy, but his aides talked him out of it.

the moments we have been denied :sigh:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Trump contracting COVID, requiring some of the best doctors in the world to administer an experimental treatment to save the life of the President of the United States, then posing for the loving cameras trying to play it off as just a mild case of the sniffles while struggling to breathe is an all time Top 5 moment that lives rent free in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYEQOa_DIE
Nice URL on the video, too.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Hirayuki posted:

Nice URL on the video, too.

No url that has German in it could be evil!

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

redshirt posted:

Why not 50,000?

I could see this backfiring. 2020 and 2021 anyone who makes over $200k a year thought they couldn’t hire anyone because the labor pool was living 18 months off of a combined $3500. To them this would be the equivalent of giving universal basic income for life.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

MrMojok posted:

Sorry to ask here, but is there a general Moving thread?

I need to find out how to move a bunch of boxes about 1500 miles, as cheaply as possible.

And since 95% of my posts are in this thread, I don’t know how to do anything but to ask here.

If this post doesn’t get any responses, I’ll have to ask for the manager.

are you married?

okay if you have like 17 years to spare what you do is you marry a woman that has a box truck that she keeps in top condition....have two kids directly after you get married...

now you have a moving company.

You can name it something super classy like Frontline Transnational or something.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Fishmasher posted:

what is the reason this guy still hasn't served a day of jail time in his life?

i know he had better lawyers and more money, but goddamn. the difference in how quickly and easily they got my neighbor compared to this guy was shocking. donald must have done similar crimes plus worse dozens or hundreds of times by this point but still nothing. pretty frustrating to watch.

I wish I had a better response to this question beyond "because Trump is rich and white" but I'd imagine that's pretty much all there is to it.

But all things considered congratulations on having one less Trump supporter in your life. I hope your former neighbor suffers a ton. Never a bad thing and that's -1 for Trump in November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
How many women out there own a box truck?