Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The337th posted:

It'll prove all the haters wrong when Cody finishes the story and finishing the story actually means a Danielson/Kofi tier world title run

Kofi’s run until the horrible idiot Brock match wasn’t bad he went through Orton a bunch of times and a couple other “top guys”. I personally loved the Danielson/Kane match but that run was also going to end in a Brock squash so it’s better he injured himself out of it.

The only thing that could invalidate Cody winning the title from Roman is a Damien cash in. I’d say it will happen 100% but Vince isn’t booking so it’s like 85% chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Eat My Fuc posted:

The only thing that could invalidate Cody winning the title from Roman is
[...]

lmao now who hasn't watched WWE in years?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Kofi’s run until the horrible idiot Brock match wasn’t bad he went through Orton a bunch of times and a couple other “top guys”.

he feuded with the worst version of Ziggler and the Orton SummerSlam match finished in a countout. Looks like he also had a sub-10-minute defense against Samoa Joe that I don't remember.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Don't forget his entire reign was an outlet for Vince's depraved sexual fetishes to play out on TV. Good stuff.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

yea ok posted:

Don't forget his entire reign was an outlet for Vince's depraved sexual fetishes to play out on TV. Good stuff.

Wasn't that Vince's entire run?

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Kofi’s run until the horrible idiot Brock match wasn’t bad he went through Orton a bunch of times and a couple other “top guys”. I personally loved the Danielson/Kane match but that run was also going to end in a Brock squash so it’s better he injured himself out of it.

The only thing that could invalidate Cody winning the title from Roman is a Damien cash in. I’d say it will happen 100% but Vince isn’t booking so it’s like 85% chance.

Some people truly do love that garbage I guess

At least you'll also be able to enjoy all 4 months of the Codester's run

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Assuming Cody wins, they really haven’t set any challengers up for him. I guess Walter could challenge him and maybe Orton and if Sheamus is still there he could challenge but I’m not sure who else is left that Cody hasn’t already beaten.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Assuming Cody wins, they really haven’t set any challengers up for him. I guess Walter could challenge him and maybe Orton and if Sheamus is still there he could challenge but I’m not sure who else is left that Cody hasn’t already beaten.

They’ve got drew McIntyre, Damien priest, and solo sikoa basically all ready to go into a feud right now. Bron breaker could be built up quick too.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Seth seems to be the new Ziggler and he's had a forever program with Cody already so I vote Seth.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Well Roman is such a long tenured champion you have to do the rematch feud so get ready for another half year of that.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

andrade :negative:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

sheamus is headed to the dub :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

panko posted:

andrade :negative:

what happened?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Turned into a JAG I'm afraid.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

0konner posted:

They’ve got drew McIntyre, Damien priest, and solo sikoa basically all ready to go into a feud right now. Bron breaker could be built up quick too.

Drew is either winning the other title or he’ll be coming off a loss. I guess there is Damien as an option. A Solo Sikoa run will greatly upset South Korea so you can’t do that.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

that boring show from the 90s that my mom watched?!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Drew is either winning the other title or he’ll be coming off a loss. I guess there is Damien as an option. A Solo Sikoa run will greatly upset South Korea so you can’t do that.

fun fact

since beating john cena, solo sikoa has had 0 wins and 30 losses

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

TheKingslayer posted:

”Turned”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's like they have done years of this kinda booking, huh?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Remember when WWE 50/50 booked a best of seven series? lol.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Dimebags Brain posted:

I don’t know what you mean but best-of seven series should be booked evenly to get to the seventh match I can’t imagine why anyone would do otherwise.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

it was an angle to turn them into a tag team that was fun so yeah

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Team Rock

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

0konner posted:

I don’t know what you mean but best-of seven series should be booked evenly to get to the seventh match I can’t imagine why anyone would do otherwise.

No no, it wasn’t that. They ended the best of seven tied after all seven matches.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dimebags Brain posted:

and we got The Bar, one of the best wwe created tag pairings in recent memory outside of the usos and the new day? I certainly do

the bar ruled, I loved how they eventually just started wearing each others clothes to the point where they had the same stupid looking hybrid kilt secret agent guy outfit

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sheamus would be good in AEW as a member of BCC

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sheamus would be good in AEW as a member of BCC

this would be kinda sick, idk if there's really space for a sheamus w how loaded aew is rn but id be into mox/claudio/sheamus trios matches w just three oak tree sized men whaling on ppl

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sign Sheamus and Chris Hero and let them be Claudio’s Betty and Veronica

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Hero is a backstage guy i thought

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Push that big fucker out the curtain, I miss him.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

TheKingslayer posted:

turned into jag thindh

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

NienNunb posted:

“I’m hardcore! I’ll take them both!”

And then we have new trios champs.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Big Shame should go do a retirement run outside the Fed so he can leave with dignity when he wants instead of jobbing to Top Dolla at WWE Bad 2 The Bone: Presented By Feastables Boof Nuggets

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

He's been wrestling some here at West Coast Pro again and he still rules at it, so hopefully he could have another TV run in him.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Sheamus made his money

Now it’s time to make his art

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lobsterheads will be vindicated soon i can feel it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

FELLAEW

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Pillowpants posted:

Is nobody going to mention the rocks promo last night? It was disgusting.

https://x.com/wrestleops/status/1768795130734014633?s=46&t=UEzIAf9wq3aI_vRQFA3mmg

Yeah, he said "belt" instead of "title" or "championship". What a maroon. A belt holds up your pants!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

is it me or is the rock looking wicked red, like his blood pressure is ultra high or something