Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Is patriot barbie the one who was posting fear videos about getting ziptied to her car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Oscar Wild posted:

Is patriot barbie the one who was posting fear videos about getting ziptied to her car?

No that was BDSM Barbie with her Malibu Jeep.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How many right wing Barbies are there?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

redshirt posted:

One.

One too many.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

redshirt posted:

At least 4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And that's just from 2-4 weekday afternoons on Fox

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Entirely purchased by people who will never, ever actually read this but clicked because of the cover and guns flag girl freedom patriot.

Cretin90
Apr 10, 2006

Data Graham posted:

"People say I'm like a female version of Bugs Bunny. I'll call myself Lady Bugs"

I laughed

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Catastrophe posted:

One of the things that irritates me about people who pick "dictator" is that that person isn't eternal. It's physically impossible. They go away, eventually.

I mean that isn't the only thing that bugs me about dictator dicks but it's a bullet point in how short-sighted those types of people are.

:laffo: North Korea appends "Eternal" to a high rank for all their dead dictators :laffo:

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Has anyone ever posted DONALD CUMP before, or am I innovating here?

This is very familiar, but it also isn't, like I purposefully purged it from my memory to preserve my sanity every time I came close to thinking it :lol:

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

If anyone's looking for me I'm at Ben Carson Story Time just outside the Kids Zone

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Donald "Who The Hell Let All These Crimes In Here! Someone Shut The Window!" Trump

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Lindsey Graham is an rear end in a top hat, and so is Lindsey Graham

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Three Olives posted:

OK, since this is in my home city, I had to see where this illustrious event was taking place...

https://mfa20.com/

Ben Carson story time. LoL.

I'm just realizing that he got famous being a pediatric neurosurgeon. I wonder if he acted like his TV personality with the kids.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

In fact, the question was asked earlier how come Donald Trump wasn’t ever charged with crimes way before he was ever involved in politics, and the answer is: he could’ve/should’ve been charged in the 90s but he was practically American royalty, and it didn’t hurt that he was a friend of Bill Clinton :cripes:

The less fun sub answer is that there are a finite number of investigators and prosecutors, and for the same amount of money and time it would take to put one (1) Special Boy in prison, you can catch dozens of middle-class frauds with decent lawyers, and hundreds of self-representing working class tax cheats. It's not just the system bending over backwards not to put rich (donating) criminals in jail; gouging out public funds to hire more IRS agents is a solid investment. As long as you stick to fleecing people who can't sue back or are equally criminal, you're never going to be notable enough that you float to the top of a very long list.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

redshirt posted:

All Barbies are right wing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Even South American Guerrilla Barbie with her Malibu jungle base?

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

all barbies are props of the bourgeoisie to content the masses with their chains

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That's not a church. I've seen lots of churches and even been in a few of them.

Oh and it's definitely not a tiny church. It's very very big for a church.

Dallas TX

abravemoose
Jul 2, 2021

bar88537 posted:

Ben Carson story time. LoL.

I'm just realizing that he got famous being a pediatric neurosurgeon. I wonder if he acted like his TV personality with the kids.

I briefly met Ben Carson shortly after he performed some surgery to drain the skull of one of my classmates in middle school; we called him balloon head.

They took us to some auditorium where he gave a very boring talk then we milled around asking questions. I don't think he told the hammer story, I'd remember that because it would have stood out.

By 2000 my classmate had become much more religious and conservative wearing 'Jesus is my homedawg' shirts or something like that. Lots of Jesus and dog pun shirts. When Carson ran I thought back to that time and wondered if he had any influence on my classmate's change.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

abravemoose posted:

I briefly met Ben Carson shortly after he performed some surgery to drain the skull of one of my classmates in middle school; we called him balloon head.

They took us to some auditorium where he gave a very boring talk then we milled around asking questions. I don't think he told the hammer story, I'd remember that because it would have stood out.

By 2000 my classmate had become much more religious and conservative wearing 'Jesus is my homedawg' shirts or something like that. Lots of Jesus and dog pun shirts. When Carson ran I thought back to that time and wondered if he had any influence on my classmate's change.

lol did balloon kid's head shrink?

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

abravemoose posted:

the sons of bitches. they've been turning ballonhead's into future republicans this whole drat time. It all makes so much sense now

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Even South American Guerrilla Barbie with her Malibu jungle base?

i'm afraid my tv doesn't get the guerrilla channel

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

abravemoose posted:

Fun fact: those dog-related god/jesus shirts were piggybacking on the 90s "Big Dogs" edgy tshirt trend.

abravemoose
Jul 2, 2021

redshirt posted:

lol did balloon kid's head shrink?

No but he did grow into it a bit and the nickname faded away as far as I know.

He also called himself 'ballon head' so I never felt bad, though I don't know how he actually felt about it.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Three Olives posted:

Number 2,725 in Fascism (Books).

And in case you were not sure, Tall Pine Books in a self-publishing company whose services include ghostwriting. Her accomplishment with having a book means she had $1,449 (Only $161 a month on a 9-month payment plan!)

Probably 1,488 if you add tax.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

withak posted:

Fun fact: those dog-related god/jesus shirts were piggybacking on the 90s "Big Dogs" edgy tshirt trend.

No way. No freakin' way.

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
Trump said the quiet part out loud

https://x.com/mjfree/status/1769426745122238519?s=61

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Fate Accomplice posted:

If anyone's looking for me I'm at Ben Carson Story Time just outside the Kids Zone

Yeah, I've been dealing with a bout of insomnia, figured Ben Carson's Story Time is just what I need. I'll save you a seat.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Life is like a box of piss

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

He literally talks like this in his speeches

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Ahem

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

President Donald Jay CUM!!!

:shrug:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol apparently hallow is a prayer app
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1769459947320807564

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

matthew 6:loving:5

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TremorX posted:

matthew 6:loving:5

The entire evangelical movement is built off not understanding Matthew 6:5

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That's not a church. I've seen lots of churches and even been in a few of them.

Oh and it's definitely not a tiny church. It's very very big for a church.
But have you been to Texas, where this is a church? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood_Church

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“It’s very easy to do, sir. Just have their families murdered if they don’t.”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Reddit is down hail satan

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

rotinaj posted:

The entire evangelical movement is built off not understanding Matthew 6:5

Intentionally ignoring inconvenient parts of the Bible is the only requirement of being a modern day Christian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShimaTetsuo
Sep 9, 2001

Maximus Quietus

wikipedia posted:

Alex Jones is the chief executive officer (CEO) of the company.[7]

what the gently caress

wait wrong guy

https://twitter.com/alexathallow/status/1758019795604165095