Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Destiny's (a) Child I don't think you're ready for this jelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dalmuti posted:

Destiny's (a) Child I don't think you're ready for this jelly
ive been thinking of destinys child throughout all this discourse

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Saw a video the other day about different ways the handle a marriage and Destiny was on the panel talking about how open relationships, like the one he has wife his wife, are vastly superior to monogamous ones. All of the comments were people pointing out that his marriage has subsequently ended and lasted exactly two years.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Gorn Myson posted:

Saw a video the other day about different ways the handle a marriage and Destiny was on the panel talking about how open relationships, like the one he has wife his wife, are vastly superior to monogamous ones. All of the comments were people pointing out that his marriage has subsequently ended and lasted exactly two years.

wow that's fascinating

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Doc Hawkins posted:

https://x.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1769124552192205115?s=20

im trying to imagine a destiny fan who hadn't heard of trueanon before now, and what they would think of it.

okay i got stuck trying to imagine a destiny fan. still don't know who those people are or what they're getting from watching the guy. he used to debate gamergaters, right?

All Destiny's fans have left is to whine endlessly that "Finkelstein was insulting :qq:", truly the mark of having won the debate.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

im against bad ad homs, and in favor of good ad homs

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I tried to imagine what a Destiny fan would even look like and my brain just kept returning static and flashes of that scene in Willow where Bavmorda is turning everyone into pigs

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

I tried to imagine what a Destiny fan would even look like and my brain just kept returning static and flashes of that scene in Willow where Bavmorda is turning everyone into pigs

these are the sorts of videos he built his audience with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_6q557AkY

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

these are the sorts of videos he built his audience with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_6q557AkY

That tracks

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Twitch-Con Destiny fan-meet up. It was actually fun to experience talking to actual DGGers in person. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
what a cool bunch of guys

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gorn Myson posted:

My favorite open marriage story is a couple I was friends with and he leaned on her for at least a year to open the marriage and talked about it all the time and he finally wore her down and thought he was gonna be rolling in pussy but what actually happened was he didn’t get laid and she did and he got really pissed because he thought the open part was just for him and they were divorced within six months

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My favorite open marriage story is a couple I was friends with and he leaned on her for at least a year to open the marriage and talked about it all the time and he finally wore her down and thought he was gonna be rolling in pussy but what actually happened was he didn’t get laid and she did and he got really pissed because he thought the open part was just for him and they were divorced within six months

this is every open marriage

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Is there a single story about opening up a marriage that isn’t some variation of this?

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

2004 goon meet vibes

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Best Friends posted:

Is there a single story about opening up a marriage that isn’t some variation of this?

Depends on whether you count a wealthy housewife with no interest in her husband or his philandering a kind of open marriage or not

Also I've seen gay men with bed death open up the marriage and apparently still hold together fine. They seem functionally to become room mates

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Guy who can't even cheat but thinks he's going to be rolling in pussy if his wife consents

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

Guy who can't even cheat but thinks he's going to be rolling in pussy if his wife consents

Yeah it was a pretty anmazing arc. He also managed to catch a felony and lose a professional license in the process. She was remarried within a year and I think he ended up moving back to rural Georgia to live with his parents and I never heard from him again. She seems pretty happy with how it all worked out tho

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
one of the classic follies of the open up the relationship guy. better to cultivate a secret harem of trysts and affairs. noobies keeping trying to reinvent cheating on your spouse. just do it at work conventions like everyone else! people have been doing this for centuries!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
destiny was pretty good at early starcraft 2 but then again i somehow made masters during wings of liberty and subsequently couldn't get even close when people got better at the game so maybe he sucked the whole time. i used to win every tvt by doing 1 base proxy factory tank contain

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Smythe posted:

one of the classic follies of the open up the relationship guy. better to cultivate a secret harem of trysts and affairs. noobies keeping trying to reinvent cheating on your spouse. just do it at work conventions like everyone else! people have been doing this for centuries!!!

Exactly. Don Draper does it all the time. What, you think you're better than Don Draper?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

slave to my cravings posted:

what a cool bunch of guys
it's insanely cool and normal to wear a shirt with a huge anime rear end on it in public. it lets people know right away that you jerk off a normal amount

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

destiny was pretty good at early starcraft 2 but then again i somehow made masters during wings of liberty and subsequently couldn't get even close when people got better at the game so maybe he sucked the whole time. i used to win every tvt by doing 1 base proxy factory tank contain

idk I think the pretty good guys are the ones who could actually win tournaments

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idk I think the pretty good guys are the ones who could actually win tournaments

pathetic winnings. a shameful display

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Senpai...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
zerg was hella OP in WoL also.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Majorian posted:

Exactly. Don Draper does it all the time. What, you think you're better than Don Draper?

yep

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Smythe posted:

zerg was hella OP in WoL also.

no f u

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/sasquatch_god/status/1769043795499246057

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

the debate to end all debates about who is the biggest retard

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Insh'Allah he will convince Steven to declare the shahādah.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

not a whiff of woman on them

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That looks like a fantastic debate.

For me to poop on!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

Insh'Allah he will convince Steven to declare the shahādah.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

slave to my cravings posted:

the debate to end all debates about who is the biggest retard

the answer is everyone who watches it

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

norm destroys guy famous for being white and losing badly in korean tournaments/saying the n word

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

destiny is a stripper's name

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

@TheOmniLiberal

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the milk machine posted:

the answer is everyone who watches it

:hai:

Adbot