Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

loquacius posted:

jortal kombat 3

subzero wearing cutoffs
jk3: j/o

quote:

my cousin made me really mad by spamming force push to knock me off cliffs :mad:

hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

loquacius posted:

my cousin made me really mad by spamming force push to knock me off cliffs :mad:

Thus is very 3asy to counter

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

What other Hooty funfacts do you have in your .xls document

Apparently he plays Fortnite

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Jose posted:

learning hootington is apparently old enoug hto have grandkids is a bit of a surprise

hes the fortnite grandpa

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

docbeard posted:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

docbeard posted:

Hootington Fortnite v-tuber stream when.

He's got an animal avatar, he's already halfway there.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Hootington Fortnite v-tuber stream when.

He's got an animal avatar, he's already halfway there.

I want this poster sent back to d&d

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

When we don't have the grandkid, I have 1 gin and tonic on Saturday night. Once this last bottle of gin is gone I'm going to cut it completely.

congrats and mostly same. I haven’t had a drink in 2024 and even in 2023 I think I had like 4 max. we got a pretty well stocked cabinet but neither of us drink so we’ll probably just find some neighbors and give it away

I’m too old now and getting a headache almost immediately is meh

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Xaris posted:

congrats and mostly same. I haven’t had a drink in 2024 and even in 2023 I think I had like 4 max. we got a pretty well stocked cabinet but neither of us drink so we’ll probably just find some neighbors and give it away

become a weed grandpa, imo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol you giys are so old+bald. That will never happen to me of course

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

tbh "Kennedy" would be the Irish-American equivalent of "Muad'Dib"

Hatebag posted:

eating enough potatoes to see the future and get really good at shivving people

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

selec posted:

its use is linked with increased risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke, so maybe better to be straight edge forever now.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

DaysBefore posted:

Lol you giys are so old+bald. That will never happen to me of course

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the cold hand of death comes for us all eventually

selec
Sep 6, 2003

there has never been a better time to get high and watch the news

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

its use is linked with increased risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke, so maybe better to be straight edge forever now.

anything that takes me out before dementia can set in is ok imo

my grandpa went through dementia last year and my wife's grandma is doing it now and I think I'd rather have a nice sudden heart failure

ideally while stoned really

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

leaving standing orders with the nursing home staff to hotbox my apartment if I get too belligerent

spending my grandkids' inheritance on weed oil

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

loquacius posted:

leaving standing orders with the nursing home staff to hotbox my apartment if I get too belligerent

spending my grandkids' inheritance on weed oil
Esau exchanging his birthright for a bowl of loud

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

It is some of that and wanting to be around longer for my grandkid.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

selec posted:

While Marijuana consumption is fun, people that use it regularly have memory issues, dependency issues, and increased risks of circulatory problems. I do not want to trade one problem for another.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Plus weed people are insanely annoying.

"Weed evens me out" or "smoking makes me be me". No that is dependency and addiction. Sorry bucko

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

just sounds like people trying to stay ahead of the cool curve now that it is increasingly socially accepted, imo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think a lot of the cardiovascular effects are probably because people smoke it, not because of thc itself. just vaporize it, perfectly healthy, perfectly normal

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I haven't spoken to a "weed person" (meaning the guys who are stoned 24/7 and claim to need it to function) outside of the line at a dispensary since my early 20s personally

Family life (and being woken up all the time every night) makes weed harder for me these days, only gotten a good opportunity to use it once a month or thereabouts

Everybody gets more boring as they age, many such cases

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

I haven't spoken to a "weed person" (meaning the guys who are stoned 24/7 and claim to need it to function) outside of the line at a dispensary since my early 20s personally

Family life (and being woken up all the time every night) makes weed harder for me these days, only gotten a good opportunity to use it once a month or thereabouts

Everybody gets more boring as they age, many such cases

You have your weed delivered don't you?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If my work didn't require drug testing I'd might take an edible Gummi every Saturday night. Idk though. Day after using something with the makes me feel weird. Usually feel slower and brain fogged.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

You have your weed delivered don't you?

no :confused:

hoot are you ok today, you seem even grumpier than usual

are your balls acting up or is this a "case of the mondays" thing

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My gas station ran out of my preferred weed and I think their source has dried up so I might have to go look for a weed guy again.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

My gas station ran out of my preferred weed and I think their source has dried up so I might have to go look for a weed guy again.

god I do not miss having to go look for weed guys, godspeed kirbs

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Weed guys are fine. Psychadelic guys however....

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

loquacius posted:

no :confused:

hoot are you ok today, you seem even grumpier than usual

are your balls acting up or is this a "case of the mondays" thing

rofl I forgot about his balls problem

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i buy all my weed from a regular store with deals and loyalty rewards (aka free weed)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Keeping Hoot's balls in my thoughts :pray:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
only problem with the weed store is the feds refuse to budge on weed since it helps them and the states with higher minority populations get slaves, so its a cash only business. wish my treats were more accessable......and the end of slavery in the us would be good too

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

i buy all my weed from a regular store with deals and loyalty rewards (aka free weed)

weed punchcards ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

only problem with the weed store is the feds refuse to budge on weed since it helps them and the states with higher minority populations get slaves, so its a cash only business. wish my treats were more accessable......and the end of slavery in the us would be good too

i got into an argument a couple years ago with someone who said "i just don't see the point of legalizing weed, it's basically already legal" and uh tell that to the people currently being jailed for it lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mr Hootington posted:

"Weed evens me out" or "smoking makes me be me". No that is dependency and addiction. Sorry bucko

the world loving sucks and anything that takes the edge off is good

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

I want this poster sent back to d&d

Probably Magic is under my protection

Mr Hootington posted:

While Marijuana consumption is fun, people that use it regularly have memory issues, dependency issues, and increased risks of circulatory problems. I do not want to trade one problem for another.

I have all of those things anyway so I may as well start smoking weed. I don't like the smell though, and I honestly don't enjoy the sensation of being high very much so I will continue on the old and boring (but never balding) path unaided by any chemical other than blessed caffeine (and cursed insulin)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i got into an argument a couple years ago with someone who said "i just don't see the point of legalizing weed, it's basically already legal" and uh tell that to the people currently being jailed for it lol

lmao

if you personally break a law all the time and it's no big deal, why would that be an argument against eliminating the law even if it quite notably and consequentially didn't apply to tons of people you don't know

just the dumbest poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Jose posted:

the world loving sucks and anything that takes the edge off is good

Doomer