Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

* unless it’s funny

well it's happened exactly zero times so far so i guess this'll be easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Can’t believe impossibly perfect sphere would do this to you. What a monster

Edit he’s still a monster

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Mar 18, 2024

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I think we can do better than scraping the bottom of the barrel for lame decade old jokes from a back roping creep. Maybe we can just start posting a bunch of great barstool content about whatever portnoys betting on today. Or we can bring back the guy who was posting lots of gifs of bouncing cheerleader tits with one sweaty hand. Cool offseason poo poo for the boys. You know

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
IPS answer for your crimes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Weren’t you the guy mad people were posting trump or whatever

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Posting and commenting on trump/politics non stop in the main thread, yup. Then a mod had them stop. Maybe that’s what we should do here.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 18, 2024

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I deeply regret the role that I've played here today.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

just make a quarantine thread for ab xeets if you're jonesing for them so much

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
edit wrong thread

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Sleep is so important

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I say ban all tweets

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Some of y'all are terminally online

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ban the forward pass

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Doltos posted:

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Ban the forward pass

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Doltos posted:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Vander-Esch retired, hope that dude's okay IRL, all his neck/back poo poo is scary

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Ban the forward pass

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I assume your calling the people religiously following a former players tweets to online and not just your posting enemies

Though if you have posting enemies your to online in itself

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Imagine the projection of having posting enemies in the year of our lord 2024

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Doltos posted:

Imagine the projection of having posting enemies in the year of our lord 2024

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

#your

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

Vander-Esch retired, hope that dude's okay IRL, all his neck/back poo poo is scary

I heard his butt is all messed up and turned sideways, and when he slides down the stairs it's like bbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Aaron Rodgers

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I don't think anyone that actually posts here can credibly accuse someone else of being "terminally online" without glass shards slicing their faces.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol look at all you nerds

*posts on something awful dot com without stopping or slowing down for 21 straight years*

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I heard his butt is all messed up and turned sideways, and when he slides down the stairs it's like bbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

He has to sit on the toilet sideways so he can wipe.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

I don't think anyone that actually posts here can credibly accuse someone else of being "terminally online" without glass shards slicing their faces.

Sounds like someone (who is not me) is being terminally online right now

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kiimo posted:

lol look at all you nerds

*posts on something awful dot com without stopping or slowing down for 21 straight years*

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kyle Pitts tells Kirk to gently caress right off with the #8.
https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1769816066455187819?s=20

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

i heard his butt smells and he likes to kiss his own butt, which he can do because it's all messed up and turned sideways

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Pitts missed a golden opportunity to take 88 which is objectively the best TE number.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I went to post "lot of :regd03: in here" but those only started in 04 so I actually owned myself

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fsif posted:

I agree and I think even from a strictly on-field perspective he's been marginally overrated.

But if you don't care about him being a POS and your assessment of him as a player matches the general consensus, the contract itself is fine. It's not really that burdensome.

I used to get mad at the Texans are never wanting to sign anyone but character guys but I meant they should sign more weed guys, not guys like Mixon

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I am my own greatest posting enemy

I'll stop posting when I'm dead

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1769821004233089459?t=OK-6jBlhw-u9FtWDQTVwIg&s=19

quote:

The #49ers will forfeit their original fifth-round selection in the 2025 Draft and will have their 2024 fourth-round selection (#131) move to the end of the fourth round, behind the compensatory picks (#135).

This action resulted from a league review that found administrative payroll accounting errors at the close of the 2022 league year that resulted in a misreporting of the club’s cumulative player compensation. The NFL determined that the club would have remained under the salary cap at all times regardless of the error and there was no intent to circumvent the cap.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1769820404317897022

titans fans what can you tell me about this dude

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

03 :hf: 03

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Diva Cupcake posted:

He’s just like Peyton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

JPrime posted:

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1769820404317897022

titans fans what can you tell me about this dude

He’s a solid 3 that served as our 2, you could do worse.

Like, Titans had a lot of problems last year, I don’t think Moore registered as one of them.