Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hard to photograph him when he's laying on top of me being the King

That is one regal mf'er

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Morning one of meds complete! She actually ate some food and is being as active as a geriatric cat can be. Back to her old, yelling about everything self for the most part. When she wasn't constantly hollering yesterday I'd when we knew something was wrong.

Edit: seriously, wtf is with imgur? I even tried to post something I've already uploaded previously.

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 17, 2024

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
A whole lotta zoomies

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Begged to be allowed into my jacket. He was in there for about an hour. I even got up and did chores; rolled the bottom up a bit so his feet were nicely swaddled. He does this a lot.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I am simultaneously jealous of you cat havers and relieved that I don't have to feed or clean up cat poo poo, piss and puke.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Let's see. Today's cat stuff: Talking to him like he's my silly booger pants wiggle buns handsome guy and hoping no one else just heard me say that to him.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

We agreed to share the warm fish light.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Today was flea prevention day. She smelled it coming and hid for a while. Managed to dose the nape of her neck when she was half asleep.

She doesn't try to get to it to lick it off and doesn't fight, but boy is she annoyed for about an hour.

Like all other cats, she has whims about food. Right now BFF is Purina Pro Plan turkey is in. Savory Centers and Tastefuls are out. Give it two weeks and it might reverse. Or not. How dare I put the wrong one in her bowl? The BFF has to go in the slow feeder.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Went to sleep alone, woke up this morning with my cat laying next to my arm.

I love these little love surprises. :3:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My cat's only food whims are he wants it and he knows you know he wants it NOW

He will eat anything .. and everything ... Last time I tried to change his wet food he wolfed it down then barfed it on the carpet and begged for more food

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Mx. posted:

My cat's only food whims are he wants it and he knows you know he wants it NOW

He will eat anything .. and everything ... Last time I tried to change his wet food he wolfed it down then barfed it on the carpet and begged for more food

Vice is like this. Wet food is a rarity because he's just so much effort to deal with when we're trying to prep it. He wolfs it down and then tries to get in on Versa and Marie's, who eat CONSIDERABLY slower. More often than not one of us has to sit in the bathroom with him after he's done.

When Vice later barfs, Marie gets pissed off at him, and Versa treats himself to dessert.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Killed something horribly, I think.

IDK, it's just a pink squishy thing she dragged in. Some organ, I suspect. Very small, maybe from a mouse or a bird?

I guess its for me.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i took a 2 hour nap and axel snuggled in my arms like a teddy bear the whole time

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Absolutely nothing

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

jupiter dove off the couch onto her brother like she was jumping from the top rope. she then did a flip and ran away. deuteronomy just looked confused.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Kira is very happy to see you! Agreeable and gentle without exception, even if she's being tackled by her playful brother she just hugs tight and starts grooming him.

She knows very well how to get treats. Her preferred method is lots of kisses and nose rubs, which is what I want too. She's a bit overweight, but so in love with us.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Kira is so sweet she will just sit and smile at me while working, purring and being happy. Her tail will move around and once in a while brush against her front paws. This causes her to lift her paw a bit to allow her tail to hang out there, like a person scooching down to let you sit. So kind hearted!

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
I was at work, so I can't be sure what Sukie did today. But I'm guessing it looked something like this.

Edit: Any tips on a better imagehosting site for cat pics? Imgur is useless for me these days.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

down1nit posted:

She's a bit overweight, but so in love with us.

It was very smart of her to train you when to feed her so reliably

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Puked up her breakfast and promptly ate it again.

Peaches, why. But also thank you for cleaning up after yourself.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Still screaming at every hour of the day and night about how much he hates the new house. :ughh:

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

joops brought me her favorite toy (a catnip mouse on a string) and asked me to play. we played for a bit then she got snacks and some nip. doots got some play time too and treats and nip.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Shelby's lunch watch has begun. (His lunch isn't for another 20 minutes).

His lunch requests over the last 40 minutes have been loud and yowling, so this is an improvement.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thorgot posted:

His lunch requests over the last 40 minutes have been loud and yowling, so this is an improvement.

lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

Still screaming at every hour of the day and night about how much he hates the new house. :ughh:

If you crawl around following him and meow louder he will stop

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Worf posted:

If you crawl around following him and meow louder he will stop

I did that minus the crawling, is the crawling crucial to this process?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

I did that minus the crawling, is the crawling crucial to this process?

Yea you gotta get on their level or they don't respect you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Thorgot posted:

lmao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Thorgot posted:

lol

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Three Olives posted:

We agreed to share the warm fish light.

Which of your kitties is which again? The bigger one has a pretty mane.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Very lion/lioness vibe

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

When the weather is nice, the regular door is opened and the screen door is latched for Mrs. Slocombe's enjoyment. The latch is there because she knows how to push doors open. She figured out how to break the latch today.

She was mad when her outside adventure ended after a couple of minutes and the regular door was closed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Anderson Koopa posted:

Which of your kitties is which again? The bigger one has a pretty mane.

Large is Paperclip, small is Pushpin.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Midnight tried to get the birds on the TV today. I didn't have the heart to tell him he can't catch those birds.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Large is Paperclip, small is Pushpin.

They are both magnificent kitties.

Cocoa (our smaller kitty) stole Lilac's primary sleeping location.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sekhmet communed* with her best buddy, Garfield the outdoor neighbor cat, through our front screen for a while

*hissed at

edit: last week Garfield came into the house for a while and they got along OK. The next day we put some food out for him and he popped out of a trashcan covered in patches of black grease just like,
https://i.imgur.com/63fu8Lx.mp4

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 19, 2024

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Clarence and Trundles are enjoying the sunshine on the back porch

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Grey Cat posted:

mine did this for like, a year last time we moved. have to force cuddles on him when he starts getting meowy

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
spent ten minutes complaining I was gone all day, spent forty minutes napping on my legs, thought of something really important she had to do and disappeared never to be seen again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ran out the front door of the house when I came home and flew around the front yard. He's an inside only cat so he must have really wanted to see what was outside. Super naughty.

Distorted Kiwi posted:

I was at work, so I can't be sure what Sukie did today. But I'm guessing it looked something like this.

Edit: Any tips on a better imagehosting site for cat pics? Imgur is useless for me these days.

Get the gyazo screencapture app and pin it to your taskbar

nice cat though, very smoochable belly