Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol don't take that shot Jaden you dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

IcePhoenix posted:

lol don't take that shot Jaden you dummy

lol, he's going to get roasted for that. He played great D tonight though

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hawks seem extremely annoyed that the Lakers won't just lob threes with them.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
NY holding steady

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Brunson does everything

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Hawks being over 500 against the west is wild.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

He has a better claim to MVP than Tatum

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
the warriors are no good!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Harry Giles begging Jaxon Hayes to play defense, good luck man.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

tristeham posted:

good

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

tristeham posted:

The rockets have quietly won 5 straight and are quietly closing in on the Warriors for the 10th seed. The Rockets play the Wizards tonight. The Bulls are also playing well. I hope the Warriors pick can climb to 11, would be sweet.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

AT THE BUZZER
FOR THREE
THE HORNETS REACH 30 POINTS IN THE HAAAALF
MICIC BAYBEEEE

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
naji "lance stevenson [minus DV]" marshall

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
man, these nets are completely garbage at redirecting or even slowing down drivers in this first half. this is embarassing

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

man, these nets are completely garbage at redirecting or even slowing down drivers in this first half. this is embarassing

Nets are hard to watch this season for me. They should be better defensively

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Jalen green is a bad man

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

G-Hawk posted:

Jalen green is a bad man

sucks that it took him five months to get to this point

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
At the game with family for a belated birthday outing. So naturally it's a scheduled loss. Ah, well, it's nice to go out.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Kibner posted:

sucks that it took him five months to get to this point

Finally figuring it out at the old age of 22

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hornets had a lot of fight in that 2nd half

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I think the Timberwolves are going to have a problem with Jokic without a single C or real PF on the roster.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Not much you can do when you can stand straight as a statue, get leaned into, and still get whistled.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Zion

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/WillGuillory/status/1770261428785611212?s=20

https://x.com/PelicansNBA/status/1770260434152480866?s=20

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

lol luka went 6/27 and still got a triple double

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

maruhkati posted:

At the game with family for a belated birthday outing. So naturally it's a scheduled loss. Ah, well, it's nice to go out.

about that

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

drat, I wish Ant played on my team. He's officially my favorite player in the league as of yesterday. Killing it today too

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

It's pretty rad

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Wolves, please make a 3.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Wolves, please make a 3.

Jmac heard you.

Been a rough 4th though, glad it's a game

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

awwww nuts

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
good game for sure, wolves were making some great stay-in 3s at the end there, another series with these two teams would be excellent basketball

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
On one hand, super cool to hang that close with full strength nuggies down 3 bigs. On the other hand, drat that was winnable.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Fun game. Maybe the best-coached game they've played all year. They knew they couldn't protect the rim the way they like to so they disrupted the passing lanes instead. They aren't afraid of the Champs.

If only they'd made a couple more free throws. But they've got two more chances to beat these guys, and it's clear they can do it.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
in thinking back on the finals run last year i definitely thought the twolves were the toughest out. Tim Connelly knows how to counter the nuggets and has assembled a roster that is very close to ideal matchups against them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Very unsatisfying sports day with no pacific time NBA games to chase a bad and then a terrible NCAA game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

ex post facho posted:

in thinking back on the finals run last year i definitely thought the twolves were the toughest out. Tim Connelly knows how to counter the nuggets and has assembled a roster that is very close to ideal matchups against them

Yep, all the same I'd like to not see the Nuggets until the WCF if at all possible

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the real worrying part about Jaquez's play falling off is the weak defensive rotations, always a little too far out of position to recover where he needs to since that groin injury. nothing else is especially off in a killer way

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"
Rebounds, free-throws and assists
You dunk like that , You dunk dunk like this
To dribble the ball between my legs
To slam the pill all behind my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

the real worrying part about Jaquez's play falling off is the weak defensive rotations, always a little too far out of position to recover where he needs to since that groin injury. nothing else is especially off in a killer way

Even as a hater you basically have to throw out the last month of most rookie years even if they're fully healthy.