Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

See, I was getting pretty Doomery about the fact Trimp will never see the inside of a cell, but then I remembered that's never going to hurt him. He'll be able to spin that in his own brain that he's the victim and that it's just a handful of corrupt people who have martyred him so.

Losing his properties? Being known world wide as being poor? Being forced to fly commercial and losing MAL? That'd destroy him.

Cannon can be as blatantly biased as she wants, I only care about the cases where there is money involved at this point. I don't want him spending a day in jail if he can spend a night sleeping in a cardboard box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Junk posted:

ive probably been beaten to this, but pretty sure it was cracked magazine that did this cartoon

however i am going to take this opportunity to post an evergreen feature from mad issue #340 that i rediscovered a couple months ago and was waiting for the flimsiest of excuses to post in this thread

MAD had some insanely talented artists

even muppet Cochrane and Judge Ito are instantly recognizable

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
MAD would have had a loving field day during the Trump years. Goddamn I miss that magazine.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Folding that back cover...

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I still see MAD at the supermarkets Are they just reprinting old issues?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Philthy posted:

its a zombie magazine

5er
Jun 1, 2000

If sunk-cost fallacy could turn into real money, this idiot alone could pay off Trump's fines tomorrow.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Philthy posted:

Boy, they’re really socking it to that Spiro Agnew guy. He must work there or something

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
How can America's favorite billionaire not be able to pay up? :confused:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
also turns out i was wrong and that trump comic was from mad, not cracked. sorry folks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Philthy posted:

For real? I'd impulse purchase a copy at the register.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Yeah man I loved Mad magazine and even Cracked on occasion. I’d definitely pick up an issue if I saw one at the check out!

Cracked.com spawned a bunch of internet famous folks like Robert Evans and Cody from some more news. Along with Dan OBrien (writer for last week tonight). Probably a bunch more.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

This fool ain't gonna reach Living Legend status anytime soon.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1769827569640112512
seems old lady gray is pushing trumps agenda on Ukraine.

An interest free, waivable loan? Is this just so they can give Ukraine aid and say it was Trump's idea?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I already have living legend status. I don’t need another one :colbert:

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Outpost22 posted:

How can America's favorite billionaire not be able to pay up? :confused:

Because the money loving loves Trump vs Biden.

Biden doesn’t have to offer workers poo poo like bernie would but workers will vote out of fear of Trump.

They dont want Trump to win he might do something insane.

Money loves the status quo.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

IshmaelZarkov posted:

See, I was getting pretty Doomery about the fact Trimp will never see the inside of a cell, but then I remembered that's never going to hurt him. He'll be able to spin that in his own brain that he's the victim and that it's just a handful of corrupt people who have martyred him so.

Losing his properties? Being known world wide as being poor? Being forced to fly commercial and losing MAL? That'd destroy him.

Cannon can be as blatantly biased as she wants, I only care about the cases where there is money involved at this point. I don't want him spending a day in jail if he can spend a night sleeping in a cardboard box.

putting it in the papers that he's poor will do at least as much physical damage to him as COVID

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Is there also an inverse tier of donations? How much can I take to obtain Living Pariah of the RNC status

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

This is a real 1-2 punch

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

this is an outrage

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

*types gofundme.com into search bar*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
doesnt a high level scientologist fun that Don gofundme and likely to just take all the money?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1769827569640112512
seems old lady gray is pushing trumps agenda on Ukraine.

:doh: The Republicans cannot do anything without holding it up for six months and then saying it was their idea the whole time

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

redshirt posted:

EVERYTHING FOR YOU TRUMP!

I bring you fire!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Jelly posted:

This is a real 1-2 punch

Grand Ma-Ma already on shaky financial ground by springing for the blue check mark. Kiddos get neatly snipped books of coupons for christmas presents

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
what I mean by "billionaire" is

*looks both ways*

How many dozens of dollars counts as billionaire?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Crossposting Mark Levin as Master Shake

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Catastrophe posted:

what I mean by "billionaire" is

*looks both ways*

How many dozens of dollars counts as billionaire?

83,333,333 dozen, minimum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fondue posted:

I bring you fire!

Fuckin Trash Can Man

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

priznat posted:

Yeah man I loved Mad magazine and even Cracked on occasion. I’d definitely pick up an issue if I saw one at the check out!

Cracked.com spawned a bunch of internet famous folks like Robert Evans and Cody from some more news. Along with Dan OBrien (writer for last week tonight). Probably a bunch more.

It should be noted that Cracked.com has very little to do with Cracked the magazine, which was the slimiest possible low-effort clone of MAD they could get away with, and basically died so that Cracked.com could live.

Durf posted:

MAD had some insanely talented artists

even muppet Cochrane and Judge Ito are instantly recognizable

Sam Viviano was my favorite of the 80s/90s all-stars, I studied his style extensively lol

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics/trump-allies-election-defamation-case-leak-dominion-emails/index.html

quote:

The judge told Lambert to stay behind as the hearing wrapped up. The other attorneys left the courtroom, and two federal marshals then went inside and locked the doors. Lambert was never seen exiting the courtroom.

Yet another patriot has fallen on her sword in service to TRMMBPUMT

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Three Olives posted:

It's a condo, not a co-op, so they own the property, kind of. Typically how it is arranged is the condo owners own studs in and then a percentage of common areas, windows, hallways, mechanical, etc. When you buy our a condo building, you generally don't approach individual condo owners, you approach the board with a per sqft offer, then the condo owners vote as a block, then whatever is in the bylaws, I'm guessing 2/3rds or 3/4ths approve or denying the buyout. If the buyout is approved, even the owners that voted against it are forced to sell.

loving HOA bullshit. Why do people buy this poo poo in the first place?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Data Graham posted:

It should be noted that Cracked.com has very little to do with Cracked the magazine, which was the slimiest possible low-effort clone of MAD they could get away with, and basically died so that Cracked.com could live.

Sam Viviano was my favorite of the 80s/90s all-stars, I studied his style extensively lol

I'd say Crazy magazine was the slimiest low effort MAD clone. It had some wild stuff.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tell me what grocery store you're picking up Mad Magazine in the checkout aisle.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Barnes and Noble still carries MAD. I pick up a copy once in a while.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

spunkshui posted:

Because the money loving loves Trump vs Biden.

Biden doesn’t have to offer workers poo poo like bernie would but workers will vote out of fear of Trump.

They dont want Trump to win he might do something insane.

Money loves the status quo.

in the past corporations has loved fascism but I suppose this is a bridge too far

I could see those expecting to survive the purges getting behind him. which probably explains the cryptobro support

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

isaboo posted:

Barnes and Noble still carries MAD. I pick up a copy once in a while.

My man.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Yes boss. We did it. We booked you at the Four Seasons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

rudy: would it beee the same, if I saw you in hea~ven

trump: i would pee on you~