Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hawks have blue and green, s-tier color combo. And the actual hues of the blue and green are s-tier. Haters vacate!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ah, here we go, Chanel did a sportswear themed couture line back in 2014, take a look at some pretty egregiously bad elbow and knee pads and designer sparkly eyeblack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F444mqQwHBM

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yeah Seahawks unis are cool. The chargers colors are good but the numbers and font on their current ones are not for me. My favorite of theirs were the older navy blue ones.

Cowboys
Vikings
Bills
Seahawks
Rams

I’m pretty sure I’m the only person alive who likes the rams uniforms though. The titans normal uniforms are middle of the pack but the oilers throwbacks are beautiful

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Hawks have blue and green, s-tier color combo. And the actual hues of the blue and green are s-tier. Haters vacate!!

blue and green look terrible together

but my team's colors look like ketchup and mustard so who am I to talk

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

blue and green look terrible together

but my team's colors look like ketchup and mustard so who am I to talk

hot dog

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Chargers sure but the rest of these are demented. Nice work

Not having the Raiders uniforms in at least your top 5 invalidates everything you'll ever say regarding football... congratulations!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Canned Sunshine posted:

It’s impossible to dislike Andy Reid.

But his son Britt can loving rot in hell.

i think between his two sons he can kind of take some flak for being a bad dad

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Black Sunshine posted:

Not having the Raiders uniforms in at least your top 5 invalidates everything you'll ever say regarding football... congratulations!

Nah, too dated. They look like rec league shirts

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Canned Sunshine posted:

It’s impossible to dislike Andy Reid.

But his son Britt can loving rot in hell.

idk my understanding is Andy has enabled his son over the years

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
kiimo,.....that is a terrible list of best uniforms. Texans and Bucs are two of the worst uniforms (and were 2 of the best prior to modernization)

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Kalli posted:

Ah, here we go, Chanel did a sportswear themed couture line back in 2014, take a look at some pretty egregiously bad elbow and knee pads and designer sparkly eyeblack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F444mqQwHBM

Thom Browne fall 2012 was cool, the giant shoulder pads and old leather helmets (in between punk spikes)

https://youtu.be/imoPXaPco0o?si=RqFGXQJIp1C8Vzta

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

bows1 posted:

Thom Browne fall 2012 was cool, the giant shoulder pads and old leather helmets (in between punk spikes)

https://youtu.be/imoPXaPco0o?si=RqFGXQJIp1C8Vzta

Really feeling some of those designs for the Raiders, some naval-ish Bears uniforms and then suddenly I was jolted out of my football whimsy by the cyberpunk leprechaun.

Love the serial killer masks too, top notch stuff.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Pron on VHS posted:

kiimo,.....that is a terrible list of best uniforms. Texans and Bucs are two of the worst uniforms (and were 2 of the best prior to modernization)

Bring back the sexy pirate and I'll change my mind about the Bucs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like the dolphins one. i probably wouldn't give a crap if i didn't love the nfl!

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Intruder posted:

I feel by the time you're in the mid to late 30's you should take responsibility for yourself.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

i like the dolphins one. i probably wouldn't give a crap if i didn't love the nfl!

I left the stove on and the base is on fire now

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

ugh. boring. navy blue and brick red was a solid scheme that noone else was using, why change to something that could be half a dozen other teams. by all means do an oilers throwback, they always looked sick, but there's nothing about this that particularly says oilers. waste of a rebranding.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

I left the stove on and the base is on fire now

np. got 400 worms

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Lol, I talked poo poo about the old aesthetic and they completely come out with something much worse

Nice Falcons alternates

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There seems to be a distinct lack of predominantly red uniforms in the NFL.

Buccaneers
Cardinals
Chiefs
Commanders
49'ers

Falcons & Patriots only have red on their alternates, which IMO they should be their primary. Buccs got their creamsicles as their alt but if Atlanta goes back to red then I'd be ok with it being their primary.

EDIT: forgot Washington's team.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 19, 2024

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Does burgundy no longer qualify as red

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Alaois posted:

Does burgundy no longer qualify as red

Burgundy's more of a purple. Maroon is more of a red.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Intruder posted:

I mean he just got him out of jail early after he permanently crippled a little girl

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Don't the Bills have a red altnerate and the Pats have a red throwback?

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Seahawks, rams, titans, chargers, Vikings are my top 5. Most of them just feel so 90s and I love it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Black Lighter posted:

Burgundy's more of a purple. Maroon is more of a red.

Purple??????????????

this is purple to you????

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

I think the Bengals helmets look cool as hell, but I don’t think they’ve ever managed to make the stripes look that good on the jersey or pants. IDK why these NFL teams have such a hard time coming up with good designs. If they just solicited design ideas with like $20K for the designer of they one they picked, they would get a ton to pick from and some would inevitably be good. I guess it’s because the people making the decisions have no taste because they’re bloodless corporate exec types.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

These look way too much like the Bears' white uniform.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Seems kind of silly to have 2 players on the same team but whatever works

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1770087985721028677?s=19

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wake me up when LONGSNAPPER is released.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Why do you think Belichick isn’t working this season? He’s directing and executive producing. Each episode will be over 3 hours long.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

wait until you get a load of my opinions on gen alpha fashion looking like a Claire's in the mall in 1991. Gen X fashion rules all other opinions are stupid

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Racing Stripe posted:

I think the Bengals helmets look cool as hell, but I don’t think they’ve ever managed to make the stripes look that good on the jersey or pants. IDK why these NFL teams have such a hard time coming up with good designs. If they just solicited design ideas with like $20K for the designer of they one they picked, they would get a ton to pick from and some would inevitably be good. I guess it’s because the people making the decisions have no taste because they’re bloodless corporate exec types.

I always liked the Orange Helmet white Kit look

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

PUNTER or gtfo

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

PUNTER or gtfo

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

PUNTER or gtfo

Punter: A Ken Burns Documentary

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fartknocker posted:

Punter: A Ken Burns Documentary

Ken Burns' Kicking

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
My top 5 standard uniforms because alternates/throwbacks are its own list:

1. Chargers
2. Bengals
3. Bucs
4. Raiders
5. 49ers

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Peak off season content the past few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

My top 5 standard uniforms because alternates/throwbacks are its own list:

1. Chargers
2. Bengals
3. Bucs
4. Raiders
5. 49ers

The Bengals uniforms are for 10 year olds who say cool tigers! but the rest are great