Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

minato posted:

I got confused for a sec because I thought this was referencing the Guns N Roses Spaghetti Incident. Wikipedia says:

BUT other "sources" say it stems from a Motley Crue thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
They just ripped off the Noodle Incident from Calvin and Hobbes smdh

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1769411122027704489?t=ZVDfgaH3fpf_jAJu_M9O8A&s=19

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Okay but why did they try to pull out his teeth?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

The one guy thought he was having a seizure, and forcing his mouth open to prevent him from swallowing his tongue

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Inceltown posted:

It took Bono asking Steve Jobs if he named the LISA computer after his daughter Lisa before he would admit it. He lied right to the face of Lisa for years about not naming it after her.

Why even deny that? :confused:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tiggum posted:

Why even deny that? :confused:

He was an absolute bastard to his daughter. He got sued by California because his daughter and his daughter's mom were on welfare while he was worth a quarter of a billion dollars back in the 80s.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Steve Jobs was a huge piece of poo poo disguised by the massive cult of personality around Apple, and he died like the stupid dog he always was.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Mister Speaker posted:

Steve Jobs was a huge piece of poo poo disguised by the massive cult of personality around Apple, and he died like the stupid dog he always was.

Wow, that's uncalled for

towards dogs.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Mister Speaker posted:

he refused to shower and believed that eating nothing but fruit was the key to health

when he got cancer, he refused to listen to his doctors, and he absolutely realized how badly he hosed that one up by the end

the universe tossed him the rare treatable pancreatic cancer and he couldn't humble himself enough to listen to someone else's expertise

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Trabant posted:

Wow, that's uncalled for

towards dogs.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

venus de lmao posted:

he refused to shower and believed that eating nothing but fruit was the key to health

when he got cancer, he refused to listen to his doctors, and he absolutely realized how badly he hosed that one up by the end

the universe tossed him the rare treatable pancreatic cancer and he couldn't humble himself enough to listen to someone else's expertise

in 2009 he used his power to speedrun the waiting list for a liver transplant, but then he completely refused to do anything sensible about his cancer and died needlessly two years later. Meaning he causes somebody to die by stealing a liver that would have gone to them, and then effectively threw it into the trash.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Love to see the BtB cadre here. Even Evans would be proud.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

yeah and his computers are bad too

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

In California, there’s a grace period where after you buy a car you have some time to get a license plate for it. Steve jobs would buy a new car, drive around with no plates and park illegally wherever he went, and then buy a different car whenever he had owned one long enough to need to get plates

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ziv Zulander posted:

In California, there’s a grace period where after you buy a car you have some time to get a license plate for it. Steve jobs would buy a new car, drive around with no plates and park illegally wherever he went, and then buy a different car whenever he had owned one long enough to need to get plates

Technically I think that he leased new cars every ninety days, but yeah.

If you saw a Mercedes with no plates parked like an rear end in a top hat in a handicap spot in Cupertino, it may have been Jobs.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 11:32 on Mar 19, 2024

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

he also smelled like rank rear end

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's great that you can say steve jobs was a dumb loving rear end in a top hat who smelled bad and it's 100% true.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
pyf behind the bastards episodes: I like the ones about natural health scammers where he always has that dude that sounds like a fat redneck on named billy bob as a guest

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

pyf behind the bastards episodes: I like the ones about natural health scammers where he always has that dude that sounds like a fat redneck on named billy bob as a guest

He's pretty good yeah.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

it's too bad billy wayne has beef with everyone at and affiliated with iheart now. he was always a great btb guest.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ILL Machina posted:

Love to see the BtB cadre here. Even Evans would be proud.

Pls don't accuse me of listening to a podcast ever again

Prof. Fantastic
Aug 24, 2007

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
Steve Jobs would insist I hang out with him while he “ran errands” but it was mostly an excuse for him to drive around and bitch. Sometimes he’d insist we recreate the jackass stunts from the previous night at Home Depot and sometimes we’d go back to his place to play video games— which was me watching him play genesis all day. He was never hungry but always wanted a bite or GIANT sip of whatever I had.

Prof. Fantastic has a new favorite as of 13:46 on Mar 19, 2024

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Prof. Fantastic posted:

Steve Jobs would insist I hang out either him while he “ran errands” but it was mostly an excuse for him to drive around and bitch. Sometimes he’d insist we recreate the jackass stunts from the previous night at Home Depot and sometimes we’d go back to his place to play video games— which was me watching him play genesis all day. He was never hungry but always wanted a bite or GIANT sip of whatever I had.

Yeah but on the other hand he wore turtlenecks.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/Nedsfeed/status/1770047381150572910

All of us down to the general store would warn Turkey Jim but he just loved to go out in the woods, a-peckin

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Lobok posted:

Yeah but on the other hand he wore turtlenecks.

Pretty sure he wore them on his torso

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Dragonwagon posted:

Pretty sure he wore them on his torso

Sorry, it's been a long time. I forgot what hand Jobs looked like.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://x.com/ToughSf/status/1769958999279927787?s=20

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/1770099070071185570

Shoutout to Namibia and Botswana for bucking the trend

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Not the kind of honkers I was looking for, sorry

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/matt_levine/status/1769788711967875382

Slorgchads stay winning, Slerfcels in shambles

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/matt_levine/status/1769788711967875382

Slorgchads stay winning, Slerfcels in shambles

Am I having a stroke? What the gently caress does any of this poo poo mean?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Am I having a stroke? What the gently caress does any of this poo poo mean?

:bitcoin:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A lot of y'all still don't get it.

You can use multiple slurf juices on one slorg

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Slorg! Many Slerfs and Musks knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Slorg that day, I can tell you!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
How many Slorgs do I need for a Borgle?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/1770099070071185570

Shoutout to Namibia and Botswana for bucking the trend
I assume this information is gathered from polling, but for a moment I imagined one of those satellite images they show of lighting strikes during a storm but it's car horns going off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Prof. Fantastic posted:

Steve Jobs would insist I hang out with him while he “ran errands” but it was mostly an excuse for him to drive around and bitch. Sometimes he’d insist we recreate the jackass stunts from the previous night at Home Depot and sometimes we’d go back to his place to play video games— which was me watching him play genesis all day. He was never hungry but always wanted a bite or GIANT sip of whatever I had.

That meme about seeing him at the grocery store and worrying about electrical infetterance

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

ImpAtom posted:

Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Slorg! Many Slerfs and Musks knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Slorg that day, I can tell you!

The buggy driver's response also works quite well in this situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/mid_sized_bird/status/1769783909603066347?t=nrv9EvHpqYblDxoZSCNDsg&s=19