Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah HGH, steroids...but he clearly refused to workout on top of doing those drugs so he got the swollen organs but no muscle.

Yeah but that's called HGH gut for a reason, it makes your stomach swell up not your ribcage.

What he's got going on looks like the effect of wearing a girdle so long that your abdomen starts conforming to the shape.

Or hell, knowing Muskaroo, some quack probably talked him into their experiment subdermal girdle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

kazil posted:

The only one getting paid at twitter is MrBeast

So its just a passion project for Linda Yaccarino, huh

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That pesky constitution I swear

I'm sure Ian is familiar with it though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He’s sucking in and has liver failure

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Runcible Cat posted:

I thought it was andale andale! Wait, are there TWO nefarious replacement plots?

Yeah Chile is doing one because no one can understand them and they were feeling left out. They also keep bragging about having better mountains than the US so I dunno if their heart is in it but if it means we can rename all the gringo Navy boats something funny I’m all aboard

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

kazil posted:

Responsibilities

lmao a simple google explains this is because of scotus being poo poo about a case in 2022 regarding New York

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Tai posted:

lmao a simple google explains this is because of scotus being poo poo about a case in 2022 regarding New York

Tell it to Earth

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The Alchemist posted:

So its just a passion project for Linda Yaccarino, huh

What's The Yacc been up to lately anyway?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
only ian mile choeng can save America

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Radio Paranoia posted:

Drinkin and feetin

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Radio Paranoia posted:

her dad died please let her #mourn in peace #rip ⚰️

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What responsibilities are immigrants avoiding

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Elias_Maluco posted:

only ian mile choeng can save America

This Ant-Man sequel SUCKS!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Radio Paranoia posted:

Sunday 2:30 pm: Replying to one of the doge boys about legacy media being liars
Sunday 3:30 pm: My dad died

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

ben shapino posted:

her dad died please let her #mourn in peace #rip ⚰️

Dad death is 100% up compared to last year, it really is all happening on X, the everything app folks

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kazil posted:

Responsibilities

gun control is good again

Lord Harbor
Apr 17, 2005
Bruce Campbell: You've stolen my heart, but you'll never take my freedom
Nap Ghost

The Alchemist posted:

Dude is getting paid like 10 cents per post. You do realize that the volume pays his bills, not quality?

In order to make the annual equivalent of a job at federal minimum wage, he'd need to put out nearly 400 posts every single day of the year. If he worked 12 hours a day, with no weekends or holidays, that'd be a tweet every two minutes making his effective pay $3 an hour. Just get a job at the dick sucking factory, it pays better and is significantly less humiliating.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lord Harbor posted:

In order to make the annual equivalent of a job at federal minimum wage, he'd need to put out nearly 400 posts every single day of the year. If he worked 12 hours a day, with no weekends or holidays, that'd be a tweet every two minutes making his effective pay $3 an hour. Just get a job at the dick sucking factory, it pays better and is significantly less humiliating.

but can I do it from my bed / toilet?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Sir Tonk posted:

gun control is good again

The reason Reagan signed huge gun control regulations in CA was because the Black Panthers were openly arming themselves lol

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

kazil posted:

Responsibilities

One solution would be to uhhhh gatekeep access to firearms behind citizen militia membership, hmmmm

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

The Alchemist posted:

Dude is getting paid like 10 cents per post. You do realize that the volume pays his bills, not quality?

Is he getting that much? I was under the impression that the whole payment system is pretty arbitrary, especially after the stink that was raised by a lot of bluechecks after Mr. Beast posted a video and they complained how little they received by comparison.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

Responsibilities

Elon's just mad jealous of their bedside table.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

yeah I'd carry too if I had to deal with crazy white men

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Is he getting that much? I was under the impression that the whole payment system is pretty arbitrary, especially after the stink that was raised by a lot of bluechecks after Mr. Beast posted a video and they complained how little they received by comparison.

Thats why I made up an arbitrary number. Obviously Doge Designer has recently won the highlly sought after prize of being Elon Musk's favorite twit, so he probably gets some money, but not much because Elon is still a stingy fuckface who won't even pay his alimonies. In any case he's stuck posting perpetually in order to gain Elon Musks very short-panned attention, before someone else steals the spotlight and that sweet, sweet tweet money.

Oh and didnt Doge Designer live in India or something? So even if he gets paid like poo poo, it might be worth it where he lives

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I just refuse to believe that anyone was rooting for and gushing for Musk unless its for personal gain. Its a dumb choice and doomed to backfire sure, but Im not saying these people are bright. Just that they are just as self-centered and selfish as their idol, and they think some of those billions rub on them if they rub Elon's cock hard enough

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i love canceling contracts by decree "contract canceled !" they never see it coming and there isnt poo poo they can do about it

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pure evil...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

NmareBfly posted:

Pure evil...

He's not a shitposter he's a poo poo poster

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Responsibilities

Go go gadget...lovely lame dumbfuck army! Grift for me, minions!!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ben shapino posted:

He's not a shitposter he's a poo poo poster

But he puts the art, in fart

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

He puts the er in boer

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Musk wants to be Trump so badly but Trump has a posters soul

Musk is simply a poser

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Became the world's richest man and yet forever stuck as the reply guy.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.
A video gets a "view" on Twitter based on two seconds play, which means someone scrolling through a retweeted video most likely gets a "view". Youtube needs 30 seconds for a "view".

The total shell game around what counts as a view and what it means is what killed a bunch of pivot to video companies 10 years ago, and it is happening again because people are dumb.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hes going to make reply guys cool. someday it will be seen as more noble than posting

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

if there's one thing Edward Snowden doesn't stand for it's asking powerful people tough questions that people deserve to know the answers to

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ah yes, galaxy brained traitor Edward Snowden. Love to read his tripe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Lol Ed and his strawman.