Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Checked SAD and lmao at the pathetic Jose thread. Better luck next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

it's like how the "hamas mass rapes" had to be debunked like 5 times in their i/p thread because people just kept reposting the same zaka/idf sources laundered thru different articles, no matter how many times someone pointed out the problems some new dummy would step up like AHA, but what about THIS source? the exact same source as before???

the adrian zenz play

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

this is comical

the three pillars of media literacy: Wikipedia, United States secretary of state Antony Blinken and the UK foreign office

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

just you wait for what hoseb is going to post

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Chudney....

chudneh

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im going to make a sad thread

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Al! posted:

Fluffdaddy threatened me the last time I did, so I'm good until his inevitable downfall.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

I believe you

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Fluffdaddy threatened me the last time I did, so I'm good until his inevitable downfall.

yeah, he gave me a 3-day probe at the suggestion of some dnd rear end in a top hat after I posted an admittedly cringe thread in sad, but it wasn't a 3-day-probeworthy thread.

someone in sad once called my posting "earnest grandmother posting" and that made me lol bc it's true.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

That's all your threads

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Maybe we post abput this in the cspam p/I thread and one of the dipshit games posters who lurk it will get riled up to self-immolate

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 19:18 on Mar 19, 2024

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

That's all your threads

:pwn:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mr Hootington posted:

its fun to post threads even if they don't go anywhere

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Jose posted:

its fun to post threads even if they don't go anywhere

I agree. I've almost a full page in the gas chamber

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'm still glad I posted that list of reform proposals for D&D that asked for it to be even more calm.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

That's all your threads

idk i think the politics date one was pretty funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we're overdue for something funny to happen in sad i think

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Probably Magic posted:

He will never fall. He will inherit the site when Jeff finally dies of dick tetanus from PCB frottage. In a distant future FD will be the sole user of the forums, making alt accounts just to ban them. Pax Fluffdaddy.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

we're overdue for something funny to happen in sad i think

Killing Small Questions really turned it into a ghost town and I can't decide if that's good or bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Son of Sorrow posted:

He will never fall. He will inherit the site when Jeff finally dies of dick tetanus from PCB frottage. In a distant future FD will be the sole user of the forums, making alt accounts just to ban them. Pax Fluffdaddy.

and one day, some time in the distant future, he will win a game of street fighter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

docbeard posted:

Killing Small Questions really turned it into a ghost town and I can't decide if that's good or bad

you saw the csam thread, theyre not serious about moderating these forums

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

docbeard posted:

it's good and fluffdaddy is based

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

docbeard posted:

unequivocally good

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

the adrian zenz play

and now we're full circle lol

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

China is absolutely an ethnostate and is committing a genocide against the Uighurs (the UK parliament for example made such a declaration asserting this, and US Secretary State Anthony Blinken also made this assertion, the article goes over some of the reports and evidence) and Tibetans; this isn't disputable by facts, but this isn't the correct thread for this, we can discuss this in more detail in the China Megathread.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i guess it depends on what your definition of "good" is

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Lol at crepeface

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The media literacy thread ftw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

well two state deperatments who have openly declared themselves enemies of china said china bad, the facts are irrecontrovertable. case closed (by me)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Actually, yeah, this way requires zero effort or attention from me, so yeah, it's good.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol at crepeface

a syq well baited

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Al! posted:

well two state deperatments who have openly declared themselves enemies of china said china bad, the facts are irrecontrovertable. case closed (by me)

i just love that the existence of a declaration about something in and of itself is "evidence"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Al! posted:

lol the UK treasury was promoting trade in xinjiang in 2015 then trump won in 2016 and announced a trade war and suddenly there is a genocide

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I'd think people would be happy that mass rapes did not in fact occur but I guess there is just a big ol egg on my face now

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

bedpan posted:

I'd think people would be happy that mass rapes did not in fact occur but I guess there is just a big ol egg on my face now

zionists have been posting extremely sick and detailed stuff about the rape they claim must be happening, some kind of weird colonial fetish thing. whipping themselves up to kill more of the brutes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol if you say that china isn't committing genocide in d&d you get probed because the uk parliament and anthony blinken - two trustworthy sources with NO ulterior motives - said they are. badass

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

maybe they can make falun gong an authoritative source as well. we'd better be on the lookout for the gay ufo agenda

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

My dog's been slowing down. She's been shaking a lot and there's a lot more instances where she just freezes up and stares off into the distance. Now she barely eats the food I make for her. She used to bark for cookies all the time and now she doesn't at all, won't even take em out of my hands if I offer one to her. The end's coming really fast and I'm not looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

docbeard posted:

aw frig aw dang it posted:

it's good and fluffdaddy is based

Smythe posted:

unequivocally good