Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Opopanax posted:

ANGH...♡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm starting to think Opop and Shark saved each other from a house fire at some point IRL

It's my turn to make a fool out of myself defending him

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

wins32767 posted:

I didn't ask you to vote. I ask you who you thought was scum. Do you have oppositional defiant disorder? Because that's the only reason I can see for why a simple question caused a blow up unless you're trying to brush people back because you're scum.

uh, what

my dude it's pretty not ok to ask someone whether they have a mental disorder because you didnt like their posts in a game of internet mafia

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i overreacted. i do that sometimes because it's a game

i'd be less annoyed about getting elimed for that than I am about someone suggesting a dsm-5 disorder on the basis of an internet mafia post

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

anyway my reasons for defending opop so hard last game were IRON CLAD

although i probably should have been less predictable with my investigation target

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

sharkmafia posted:

uh, what

my dude it's pretty not ok to ask someone whether they have a mental disorder because you didnt like their posts in a game of internet mafia

A DSM-5 diagnosis that's applicable only to small children, which presumably you aren't since you're posting on this forum. But keep taking offense if you'd like.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i intend to, yes

if you want to vote me because you think i'm scum that's fine. but i'd appreciate you not being actually lovely to me

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Please calm down, everyone. Let's be nice to each other in this game of deception.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

yes thats best

i said it before but a couple of those posts earlier were clearly me acting like a baby and i do apologize for that

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

This reaction makes me think that shark and I are very similar.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

sharkmafia posted:

yes thats best

i said it before but a couple of those posts earlier were clearly me acting like a baby and i do apologize for that

I'm having a very stressful week and I overreacted to what I perceived as a someone blowing up at me for no reason. I apologize as well.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wins32767 posted:

I'm having a very stressful week and I overreacted to what I perceived as a someone blowing up at me for no reason. I apologize as well.

Speaking of hard

Opopanax posted:

ANGH...♡

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

wins32767 posted:

ah well i was cranky myself earlier and gave my standard 'i dunno' response to that question in a punchier way that i normally would have

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

Please calm down, everyone. Let's be nice to each other in this game of deception.

gently caress u

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

gently caress u

bithc

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

gently caress u

:wink:

##vote Cube

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

isn't cube dead

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

isn't cube dead

Ohhh, he was vigged. I forgot lol.

##vote salad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Speaking of hard

:forkbomb:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Tbh I forgot cube died in this game too

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

[quote="wologar" post="538453064"]
Ohhh, he was vigged. I forgot lol.

##vote salad
[/quote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wologar posted:

Observe how frantic and rattled shark has become after one measly vote. Yes, this reaction has manifested only because of my vote and due to nothing else.

Oh sweetie, leaning in to pat your hand I think you mean ‘rumbled’.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I wonder about misdiagnosis of ODD when it’s probably just adhd emotional deregulation and impulsivity.

Just generally speaking, as a shitposter with adhd.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Hi everyone tomorrow I swear I will play this game

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
tomorrow irl not tomorrow in game

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

hambeet posted:

I wonder about misdiagnosis of ODD when it’s probably just adhd emotional deregulation and impulsivity.

i do not have adhd but my entire mafia style (as town) is impulsive/intuitive/emotional. i generally post the first thing that comes to mind at all points and forcing myself to do something i don't 'feel' does not work

my mafia style as scum is methodical/calculated/unemotional. don't ask me to explain why they're so different but they are. not that i've ever been scum here

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

saladscooper posted:

do you have evidence for this

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

don't let these weak salad votes that are coasting off the intertia of yesterday's (also weak) case distract you from the shwinn case

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

anyway here's some actual mafia play, starting NOW

Opopanax posted:

What the absolute gently caress how am I not on either scum team?
I just want to say I am making my mission to bring you all down now, I will not suffer this injustice. You've made a powerful enemy this day

I kind of agree that opop has been acting suspicious. pseudo-meta read: opop just watched me lose a game of mafia because i got pocketed by a scum i believed was my 'friend,' after spending most of the game hard defending another scum i had a wrong investigation on. I think there is a possibility that opop sees me as an easy mark now

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Opopanax posted:

"blustering"

Opopanax posted:

It's my turn to make a fool out of myself defending him

so opop jumping in like this makes me think that he might be buttering me up because its easy to make friends with me if you agree with me

he's right about that, which is exactly why i find this suspicious ##vote opop

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

sharkmafia posted:

I kind of agree that opop has been acting suspicious. pseudo-meta read: opop just watched me lose a game of mafia because i got pocketed by a scum i believed was my 'friend,' after spending most of the game hard defending another scum i had a wrong investigation on. I think there is a possibility that opop sees me as an easy mark now

oh yeah the scum i had a wrong investigation on was opop, btw. i guess a lot of you were in this game anyway, but for anyone who wasn't

point is i was scum mvp as town and made like 200 posts defending a person who eventually flipped scum, and this has been opop's biggest interaction with me so far

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

sharkmafia posted:

so opop jumping in like this makes me think that he might be buttering me up because its easy to make friends with me if you agree with me

he's right about that, which is exactly why i find this suspicious ##vote opop

I'm down for this ##vote otterpop

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Whoops bolded the whole thing I hope that doesn't gently caress it up

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

don't let these weak salad votes that are coasting off the intertia of yesterday's (also weak) case distract you from the shwinn case

Oh yes the Schwinn case let me just go ahead and look here- *opens folder, moth flies out*

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i read the thread now and i find the saladscooper case profoundly unconvincing

it seems like shwinn has a vibe read which is fine and makes me think he's town but i ain't votin this

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

hambeet posted:

My impulsivity and emotional deregulation are probably a big part of why I always seem scummy to people day one lol

Yeah that's right we ADHD goons, Don't gently caress with us or it'll interact with our rejection sensitivity!!!

:byodood: :respek: :agesilaus:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

sharkmafia posted:

i read the thread now and i find the saladscooper case profoundly unconvincing

it seems like shwinn has a vibe read which is fine and makes me think he's town but i ain't votin this

It is profoundly unconvincing, that's true.

I'm still voting because I don't know where tf to go from here.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Imo the swerve from salad is still sus and killing Johnny when they wanted to kill salad is an additional ping

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

sharkmafia posted:

sorry we can't kill opop because if we kill opop i don't get as much enjoyment out of my :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

hambeet posted:

Thank you for putting into words what I started typing and deleted bc I couldn't make it sound like I wasn't being a dick about it.

Agreed 100%