Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

BC is full of horrors as well I was at the gas station and some dude said 'nice jeep', then 'nice to see another white guy' cool cool

sounds like the okanagan or peace country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Surrey, you don't have to get very far out of vancouver to find the rednecks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Dreylad posted:

the only thing in that motion that would have mattered, cool

Isn't there something about stopping arms sales too. Or is it one of those worthless cowardly mealy mouthed 'we should hire a consultant to commission a report to form a committee to investigate the possibility of eventually stopping some arms sales, maybe' type statements

Whatever. It was mostly worthless political theatre and then the spineless orange Liberals backed down on the only part that meant something. Nice. Can't wait to vote!!!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/David_Moscrop/status/1770061233653190899?t=MDdCdQGBZJgU5nzJ8RZWqQ&s=19

Lol.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jagmeet needs to go. what's Nikki Ashton doing these days

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dippers should have taken this sham government down 2 years ago. now they have to own its many many failures

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

thoroughly enjoy moscrops twitter as he increasingly goes insane

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh for fucks sake. That is the most :actually: thing ever. That a vote against Israel passed with liberal support is a minor miracle.

Ah well, I'm pretty sure community notes were designed for people suffering from terminal-brain :actually:.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/LoriInWhitby/status/1770062970598334522

lol

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Ah yes, the only adults in the room, the ones... *checks notes* refusing to take a side in an ongoing genocide? That can't be right, that sounds like something important that you shouldn't be "both sides"-ing.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Were they actually wearing dogtags

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Randalor posted:

Ah yes, the only adults in the room, the ones... *checks notes* refusing to take a side in an ongoing genocide? That can't be right, that sounds like something important that you shouldn't be "both sides"-ing.

the centre-est centrists

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
Enacting far right policy but pretending not to is the most lib thing imaginable, so I absolutely believe the kind of nazi dipshit that votes lib loves it.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Responsibility 2 Prevaricate

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Arc Hammer posted:

Someone find out cause :lol:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's great that while it could have been flippant hyperbole, it might not be

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Vintersorg posted:

Someone find out cause :lol:

Checked CPAC from yesterday. Matthew Green did wear a Keffiyeh in the House but I didn't see any IDF dogtags. Shame.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Credit where bare minimum of credit is due five months late

https://www.thestar.com/politics/fe...4d0836cd34.html

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hm. That seems to be a pretty universal ban. The Maple has been pointing out that the government's definition of arms is one of those very usefully vague ones that means no rifles, but yes computer boards for guided missiles-type workarounds but this halt seems to include everything? Unless I misread lol. Oh well tgey're still supporting the genocide politically and Blair annpunced new arms shipments for Reichskommissariat Ukraine today anyway so whatever

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

It was Melissa Lantsman who wore the dog tags

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Duck Rodgers posted:

It was Melissa Lantsman who wore the dog tags

Of loving course.

Funny/infuriating poo poo happened today. Housefather cried and whined about how he and Marco Mendicino and Ben Carr felt so isolated with last night's vote on Palestine. Then the media spoke to Carr and they asked him about Housefucker's comments about isolation and he just shrugged and said that the caucus occasionally disagrees but he never felt like he was being singled out.

I think Housefather might be on track to find out that a political party's primary goal is to protect its own continuity rather than the interests of individuals. And if he feels isolated because he's a genocidal warmonger maybe he should gently caress off somewhere else. Maybe he and Selina Robinson could join forces with the nailgun psychopath from the Thornhill protest.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oh wait. Rereading that Star article and it's only about future arms deals. All the current ones are still clear to go ahead so this only applies to hypothetical ones that don't exist yet but could possibly one day, maybe. Cool.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

DaysBefore posted:

Oh wait. Rereading that Star article and it's only about future arms deals. All the current ones are still clear to go ahead so this only applies to hypothetical ones that don't exist yet but could possibly one day, maybe. Cool.

Ah, memories of having to continue selling apcs to saudi because we'd already signed the contracts.

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

sorry the rules say the violence must continue

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

pokeyman posted:

Ah, memories of having to continue selling apcs to saudi because we'd already signed the contracts.

break a contract that does violence to civilians?

what would the despots think

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

pokeyman posted:

PC sauces getting a little too specific for my palate

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Genocide Justin works pretty well

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/CPAC_TV/status/1770184231634801081?t=-UNeHymwluWFsIkJTwJHfw&s=19

A loving baby who can't accept that brown people don't deserve an IDF bomb to the hospital.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
don't let the door hit you on the way out

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Cromulent_Chill posted:

Genocide Justin works pretty well

Justinocide.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/CPAC_TV/status/1770184231634801081?t=-UNeHymwluWFsIkJTwJHfw&s=19

A loving baby who can't accept that brown people don't deserve an IDF bomb to the hospital.

cry more lib bitch

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
you couldn't really expect much else from the Mount Royal MP tbf

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

CLAM DOWN posted:

cry more lib bitch

mods please rename thread

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Sobbing into my Creemore

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
TIL that 22 Minutes is "propagandists for the PMO" according to Skippy fuckface. Yeah it's a dumb show but I'd rather watch them than a racist demagogue who can't take a joke or handle anything more than curated softball questions.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
22 minutes is fine. also please keep filming it because it probably subsidizes a nontrivial number of people in nova scotia

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

TIL that 22 Minutes is still on the air

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

TIL that 22 Minutes is "propagandists for the PMO" according to Skippy fuckface. Yeah it's a dumb show but I'd rather watch them than a racist demagogue who can't take a joke or handle anything more than curated softball questions.

Let me guess, the political comedy show that makes fun of all the stupid poo poo politicians say, made fun of something stupid Milhouse said recently? if When PP gets into power, I'm looking forward to hearing about his daily crybaby meltdowns. Guy has skin so thin he needs to be quarantined into one of those human-sized hamster balls, just make it soundproof so wehe can't hear anything.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Newfies are up to something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

DaysBefore posted:

The Newfies are up to something fishy

Cod bless...