Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
sebmojo is dumb imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Boston legal was good because it taught me you can hold common lib positions while still sexually harassing women

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

i genuinely enjoy the bolding bit, the extra emphasis is funny, to me

Yup

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

sebmojo is dumb imo

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum isn’t a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

is boston legal a snowglobe show

appears to be yes

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Homeless Friend posted:

it's honestly pretty disgusting that you can ban people for "denying" a fake rear end genocide in the middle of the thread where people are denying and/or justifying the real killing of Palestinians over and over again

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

sebmojo is dumb imo

i think he just approved it without looking into it really

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Playing a game of chicken with the boss

She cut my hours down to 24/week because she hired new people and had me train them (this is where I get my own dancing R) now she asks me to cover shifts and do more training and I just tell her "sorry I already made plans based on the shifts you assigned me"

The doctor that owns the place even said one night "why the gently caress isn't LALD working more shifts?" to my wife because apparently I came in and just snatched the number one headband for reception staff lmao

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

one of the all-time great posts on this site

makes me laugh every time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

catching up and holy lmao the admins are retarded

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

boston legal was a spinoff of the practice, which actually is a good show because its main characters are defense lawyers, making the DAs the villains, and so it accurately portrays district attorneys as uncaring psychos who just want to get convictions, even if it means locking up innocent people. deeply lib politics but its not really a perspective you see on tv anymore. its also extremely 90s which is a fun aesthetic.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
also lake bell and rhona mitra are very hot

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also something very funny is about to happen. big things happening behind the scenes.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

also something very funny is about to happen. big things happening behind the scenes.

nothing can stop what's coming

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

finally they will delete cspam

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

crepeface posted:

also lake bell and rhona mitra are very hot

this is extremely true. also rhona mitra was in a terrible sci-fi version of beowulf with christopher lambert and she looks fine as hell there too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i only know lake bell from Childrens Hospital

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

boston legal was a spinoff of the practice, which actually is a good show because its main characters are defense lawyers, making the DAs the villains, and so it accurately portrays district attorneys as uncaring psychos who just want to get convictions, even if it means locking up innocent people. deeply lib politics but its not really a perspective you see on tv anymore. its also extremely 90s which is a fun aesthetic.

the practice ruled

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

she's Poison Ivy in the Harley Quinn show

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

I believe~

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

rip raenir

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lobster shirt posted:

give us a timeframe

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Congrats to new CSPAM moderator Discendo Vox

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh boy can’t wait for the latest deck chair arrangement from the titanic’s crew

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

:pray:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Capital punishment, also known as the death penalty and formerly called judicial homicide,[1][2] is the state-sanctioned practice of killing a person as a punishment for a crime, usually following an authorised, rule-governed process to conclude that the person is responsible for violating norms that warrant said punishment.[3] The sentence ordering that an offender be punished in such a manner is known as a death sentence, and the act of carrying out the sentence is known as an execution. A prisoner who has been sentenced to death and awaits execution is condemned and is commonly referred to as being "on death row". Etymologically, the term capital (lit. 'of the head', derived via the Latin capitalis from caput, "head") refers to execution by beheading,[4] but executions are carried out by many methods, including hanging, shooting, lethal injection, stoning, electrocution, and gassing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Congrats to new CSPAM moderator Discendo Vox

that would rock

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

I remember her from Surface which I watched for like half a season

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

that was good tv

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lobster shirt posted:

SA sold to bytedance

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

lol i bet i know what

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 16:59 on Mar 20, 2024

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

:sickos:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
oh one of the d&d mods is gonna be politics admin this does rock

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
they wouldn't tell me who though

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

hopefully its one of the dead ones

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it's gonna be BaronAsh, and it's going to lead to another incredible SAD saga in....4 months.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol is this actually the end for cspam?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

evergreen post

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

make azathot do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Megamissen posted:

i think he just approved it without looking into it really

he's dumb and he's bad at his job