Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

CRUCIAL STARDEW VALLEY UPDATE

-IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO DRINK MAYONNAISE-

My wife has been playing a new file since the update and has found a bunch of new stuff. ConcernedApe ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Martman posted:

the lovely gently caress My Wife

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Take my wife for example. No wait, not like that!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Arrested for loving your succulent Chinese wife.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
switching gimmicks from gently caress My Wife to hosed Wife like a martial artist switching stances to catch an opponent off-guard

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Arrested for loving your succulent Chinese wife.

Keep your hands on my penis!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Kins posted:

switching gimmicks from gently caress My Wife to hosed Wife like a martial artist switching stances to catch an opponent off-guard

watch him reach enlightenment and both gently caress and be hosed, wife and be a wife.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
reading concerned ape's patch notes made me want to start a new stardew game. that guy is incredible.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i liked the music video he made for alvvays, they reached out to him because they had been playing stardew valley a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2DFWOkioy4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ConcernedApe Yacht Club

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ConcernedApe Yacht Club

Stardew+Shovel Knight collab??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ConcernedApe Yacht Club

lol

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

NoiseAnnoys posted:

watch him reach enlightenment and both gently caress and be hosed, wife and be a wife.

new meaning to Wife Guy

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

The Kins posted:

realizing i should have said "marital arts" instead, staring blankly at the ceiling at 4am

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
waiting for the mods to update and then ruining my life for a week

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
If you meet my wife on the road, gently caress her

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
im permabanned poster wifelover58. i first started getting married when i was about 32. by 34 i got really obsessed with the concept of "wife loving" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "I love loving my wife" and "I am a pregnant queer woman" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start pretending to be a lesbian online, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the "wife" style of loving was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" wives to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remembering da share my wife zone and laughing

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
"Brother, I hosed my wife hours ago. Why are you still loving her?"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm playing Dave the Diver and there's an otaku character who's obsessed with these anime girls. I kept thinking one of the artists had to be putting way more effort than necessary into the girls, but then there was a music video sequence with a minigame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdalrrLdK3Q

so i searched and it turns out that the girls and the song were from a gacha game that the studio published, which was shut down just before they released Dave. So lol that their eulogy to their own awful anime game was a rhythm minigame of you playing a sweaty fat otaku shaking glow sticks

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'll ask for a check but the guy requested for a ban so I'm not sure if it's considered evading probation if it is true, just an inability to stay offline. But with a creepy factor of pretending to be a pregnant lady

Yeah I posted about it because I thought it was very funny and a little bit sad, not because they're committing epic forums crimes or anything. They were talked about a lot in the past thread.

Anyway if you're gonna rereg with a totally new identity it's probably not a good idea to post in the same threads with the same posting style as your previous account lol, just my 2 cents

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Marcade posted:

Keep your hands on my penis!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm playing Dave the Diver and there's an otaku character who's obsessed with these anime girls. I kept thinking one of the artists had to be putting way more effort than necessary into the girls, but then there was a music video sequence with a minigame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdalrrLdK3Q

so i searched and it turns out that the girls and the song were from a gacha game that the studio published, which was shut down just before they released Dave. So lol that their eulogy to their own awful anime game was a rhythm minigame of you playing a sweaty fat otaku shaking glow sticks

the amount of games within the game for Dave the Diver is crazy, so at least they had a head start on this one

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I just picked up Dave the Diver and started yesterday. It's addictive. I wouldn't recommend eating most of the sushi in real life.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dave the diver rules

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
One's wife is one of the best things to love.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
it's spelt waif

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dave the wifer

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Plant MONSTER. posted:

CRUCIAL STARDEW VALLEY UPDATE

-IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO DRINK MAYONNAISE-

It's always been possible. But only now is it permissible.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Heath posted:

It's always been possible. But only now is it permissible.

i wouldn’t go that far

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Inside you there are two wives

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Martman posted:

and boy am I tired

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Cthulu Carl posted:

Dave the diver rules

Yeah but I can't help but feel super nervous during the serving segments. They leave bad reviews. That kind of dread is worse than any horror. My personal silent hill gives all the monsters access to yelp.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

and boy am I tired

you have two hands

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Martman posted:

One is gay. The other is gay. You are part of a lesbian polycule.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Marcade posted:

One is gay. The other is gay. You are part of a lesbian polycule.

the circle of wife

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I can't stop misreading the game's name as Dave the Daver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Woah Donald has a sick wallet chain