Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What does hmbol stand for?

Haha-ing My Butt Off Lol?

Hanging Massive Boobies on Lock

Now watch this snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wit posted:

Who among us doesn't like loving ice cream though?

Straight white chuds that think icecream is for women or gays.

As for goons I imagine everyone here guzzles milkshakes.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

DNC just dropped:

https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1765889/

$26.5M cash on hand.

RNC for same period:

:lol:

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Please tell me there’s a livestream of this :lol:

Mainly Instagram. Unapologeticallymemphis is the name

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Looking forward to GOP lawmakers soon making insane bills saying campuses have to invite dumb gently caress chuds

You know at least a few are teeing that idea up

This chud org at my alma mater bitched about having to pay for security fees for their speaker's event, claiming idelogical grounds. But the university had waived their fees.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/artic...-the-full-story

Article is from today.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

jokes posted:

It’s loving his wife and ice cream actually

I know this thread loves Joe Biden but I am going to take a principled stand and say he should not gently caress ice cream

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Taking makeup notes from the person she’s 100 percent on board with.

WRONG on a scale of 1 to 10 on board with Turmp she is 100 so that makes her 1,000 percent on board.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Somehow Trump will pull through with his Goldbelly flakes and cookies

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

wit posted:

Who among us doesn't like loving ice cream though?

His wife

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

kazil posted:

I know this thread loves Joe Biden but I am going to take a principled stand and say he should not gently caress ice cream
:wrong:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Renreeja posted:

when the hammer drops and they really start taking poo poo from him this could really be the critical blow on a declining old man. That point where he was showing signs of dwindling before, but all of the sudden his mortal coil gets wrenched to the leavings where toiletpaper meets cardboard.

Major hopium there, but hes been flashing red and ranting like a starfox boss these days

Imagine him trying to barricade himself up in Mar-A-Lago to keep it from being seized lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen in this thread. He should in fact gently caress the ice cream.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Do voters know about shrinkage!?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Oscar Wild posted:

Rnc with 11.5m in cash means trump only has to raise another 443.5M by Monday, right?

Don't forget the gofundme!!!!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Junk posted:

442M counting what's in that gofundme. what a cinch

Lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1770620293288980880?s=20

More

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1770624522150126010?s=20

wit
Jul 26, 2011

If only they had Kyle Rittenhouse there to save them from BLM. Oh wait.

Also I love that you show up when we're talking about ice cream sex acts.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Squibbles posted:

Lolling at the time Trump had a Christmas phone call to a child and told them believing in Santa was marginal at their age.

Also that he got 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert and everyone else only got one.

And that just reminded me of the time he went on a walk with a bunch of world leaders and couldn't handle it so took a golf cart while everyone else walked or whatever

What about the time he invited a bunch of athletes to the White House and served them McDonald's (still in their McD box)

or the time he became friends with the North Korea dear leader

or that time he caught a piece of toilet paper on his shoe whilst boarding Air Force 1 and nobody wanted to tell him

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Just more evidence of the intolerant left...

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

wit posted:

ice cream sex acts.

Good username.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

What about the time he invited a bunch of athletes to the White House and served them McDonald's (still in their McD box)
this was not a thing he did just once

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Being unable to close his umbrella and dropping it on the air stairs like a used kleenex

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Randabis posted:

She’s an omega 5 equal to X and MAG lol Triump

she's a fatty acid?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Data Graham posted:

Being unable to close his umbrella and dropping it on the air stairs like a used kleenex

In my mind that is combined with the TP hanging off his shoe when he's going up the AF1 stairs but I know those were actually separate events lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sadly the angry crowd didn't finish what the two guys that Kyle Rittenhouse murdered had started

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I bet Trump bitched about having to climb stairs to get on Air Force one and whined about wanting an escalator or elevator

lol

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

MrQwerty posted:

Lol yeah that was a good one, wish I'd saved it

Im 100k posts behind in the PFY meme thread and read like 5-10 pages when i get bored. I just saw these last night as im slowly working through 2020.

https://twitter.com/JackInBlack76/status/1302373696598933504

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Squibbles posted:

Lolling at the time Trump had a Christmas phone call to a child and told them believing in Santa was marginal at their age.

Also that he got 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert and everyone else only got one.

And that just reminded me of the time he went on a walk with a bunch of world leaders and couldn't handle it so took a golf cart while everyone else walked or whatever

This one always cracks me up.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

lmao so bitchmade

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Freedom and liberty means you can gently caress the ice cream as long as it ain’t hurtin’ nobody. Like you can purchase the ice cream for yourself and gently caress it, but you can’t just slap it out of your neighbor’s hand and gently caress the ice cream, that’s infringing on somebody else’s liberty. We shouldn’t be so quick to judge legal age adults fuckin’ their ice cream in the privacy of their own home, my grandfather fought in the Pacific theater in World War 2 to protect that right from Hitler and the Japanese. :patriot:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I will fight for your right to go balls deep on a tub of haagen daaz

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Freedom and liberty means you can gently caress the ice cream as long as it ain’t hurtin’ nobody. Like you can purchase the ice cream for yourself and gently caress it, but you can’t just slap it out of your neighbor’s hand and gently caress the ice cream, that’s infringing on somebody else’s liberty. We shouldn’t be so quick to judge legal age adults fuckin’ their ice cream in the privacy of their own home, my grandfather fought in the Pacific theater in World War 2 to protect that right from Hitler and the Japanese. :patriot:

You know Hunter rolls neapolitan.

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
Love that the blacklodge goth scene showed up.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

We don’t love Joe Biden we look and lol at wtf Trimp even is anymore between the true believers and the doomers who are just “like kai thx bai sorry for bothering you except now I have to deal with trash duty and limited rations even though I signed that last MAGA check and let you and your base take credit for it “”while i actually let every Fortune 500 have an unlimited PPP (Pussy Piss Pzozzy) banquet loan for life while ignoring their god never delivered anything anyone actually wanted unless they were mentally ill.

If you think I am wrong then defeat the argument.

In what way did the years 2017 (presidents get a grace period of 9 months)/2020 benefit/make America Great Again?

Can you name anything that any basic majority could just be like if there was a Trump in office my life would be better?

I don’t think so. Like what evidence would you even have that couldn’t be dissolved under a completely alien lens?

Nope because aliens run our government(s).

Disclosure happened but in a different way.

I think I already drank a few sizers so do what your heart says. Don’t change poo poo is fuzzed out.

Do you seriously think UK, France, hell Australian media would be continually giving a politician/cult leader the same type of airtime/legotimousy/influency like is going on here?

If nothing else they’d be finding any reason to casually throw out that c word in reference to the narcissist since they have normalcy in their cultures for such words.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sir this is a drive thru liquor store

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

More like haagan deez nuts

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Happyimp posted:

Kyle Rittenhouse had the dumb idea to come to the university of Memphis to speak. The students forced the lecture to not happen. Now they are just following him around campus. Get hosed bitch

The gently caress would Rittenhouse even have to talk to college students about

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Sir this is a drive thru liquor store

I appreciate your acknowledgment at least I didn’t hit anyone I never had the wheel blame Jeffries

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lmao: