Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

quote:

Die AfD-Landtagsfraktion sieht sich durch die Entscheidung des Kabinetts bestätigt. "Wir haben uns in zahlreichen parlamentarischen Anträgen immer wieder für dieses Ziel eingesetzt", teilte die Fraktion mit. "Linksgrüne, genderideologische Schreib- und Sprechvorgaben" seien eine Bevormundung der Bürger.

Bevormundung: Gendern erwünscht
Keine Bevormundung: Gendern verboten

Why are these assholes so successful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

oh word?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Too late now I've already bestelled them

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

ephex posted:

Yeah, apparently the big problems of our time, such as the shortage of skilled workers, housing shortage, digitalisation, renewable energy generation, energy grid expansion, carbon neutral mobility etc., have surely already been solved, otherwise we wouldn't be dealing with such a highly contrived niche topic, right? Right?!?

I have it on good authority that the lack of skilled workers can be easily solved with just two measures:

1. Ensure that working conditions remain kinda shite and quash any attempt at making them better.
2. Make the unemployed suffer as much as legally possible.

Somehow, this will make hosts of motivated skilled workers appear at our doorstep any day now. :shepface:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Germany thread: war schön gewesen

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Badly Jester posted:

Bevormundung: Gendern erwünscht
Keine Bevormundung: Gendern verboten

Why are these assholes so successful?

"Deutsch" and "Doof" both start with "D". Zufall? Ich denke nicht.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Germany Thread: gendernde bayerische poster*innen werden zur anzeige gebracht

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Perestroika posted:

I have it on good authority that the lack of skilled workers can be easily solved with just two measures:

1. Ensure that working conditions remain kinda shite and quash any attempt at making them better.
2. Make the unemployed suffer as much as legally possible.

Somehow, this will make hosts of motivated skilled workers appear at our doorstep any day now. :shepface:

Don't forget 3: Don't pay properly.

"Why can't we find skilled programmers for our Ämter when offering a generous 60k€ per year?"

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

GABA ghoul posted:

Germany Thread: gendernde bayerische poster*innen werden zur anzeige gebracht

anyone should watch the march 19 tagesschau because it goes from klimakrise will gently caress us up, for real this time to Bayern verbietet Gendern zu und nun das Wetter in a couple seconds and it makes you look for guido cantz because a) cantz believe it and b) wo ist die versteckten Kamera

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

The headline is phrased misleadingly, they're verbieting it for Behördenkommunikation, you can still use gender Sternchen as much as you want in your personal writing / Asta handout / ad copy.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

pidan posted:

The headline is phrased misleadingly, they're verbieting it for Behördenkommunikation, you can still use gender Sternchen as much as you want in your personal writing / Asta handout / ad copy.

Oh good, that clears that up, nothing to see here folks.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Sorry can't talk being led to the gallows right now for hiccupping while saying Lehrerin
I swear I meant an individual of the female sex, officer

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

pidan posted:

Beamte have 1st Amendment Rights!!!!!

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

the right to bear Sternchen - lex ursa anus

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Gesetz fürn Arsch?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Bär Arsch to be precise

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Hopper posted:

Don't forget 3: Don't pay properly.

"Why can't we find skilled programmers for our Ämter when offering a generous 60k€ per year?"

Leave it to a computer toucher to complain about 60k a year lol

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

pidan posted:

It is also prohibited for teachers in schools and universities and school books are not allowed to include it.

The only thing they didn’t do is force teachers to mark it as an error if used by students. It is also still somewhat unclear what consequences teachers ignoring the prohibition would face.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

nawilo_420 posted:

When you can get 80k+ easily, why would you work for a Behörde?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

nawilo_420 posted:

I am no computer toucher sadly...

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

nawilo_420 posted:

Leave it to a teacher making 60+k a year* to police how other professions feel about salaries.

* That's Brutto for E13 with 3 years of experience. Stufen go up to 75k.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
I am a computer toucher and at my last job I got 43k. I thought about 60k being dreist for my next job now you are telling me I would sell myself under value again?

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
You're worth it. But also if you're something like a sysadmin and live in the east, companies might not agree with me.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The problem with higher wages as a solution to fachkräftemangel is that it can only work if it increases the total number of fachkräfte on market(otherwise company poaching workers from each other are just schieben the mangel hin und her). Wages in IT have been so high for so long that I think anyone who is attracted by the money is already convinced. The median IT income being 10k more is not gonna change much.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

GABA ghoul posted:

The problem with higher wages as a solution to fachkräftemangel is that it can only work if it increases the total number of fachkräfte on market(otherwise company poaching workers from each other are just schieben the mangel hin und her). Wages in IT have been so high for so long that I think anyone who is attracted by the money is already convinced. The median IT income being 10k more is not gonna change much.

I get your point, but IT also isn't a monolith. Between developers and sysadmins, the Fachkräftemangel an sysadmins is bigger. Now guess which of the two makes less money on average and gets to do fun stuff like Bereitschaftsdienst to boot.

Also, I don't see the problem in workers getting higher wages, even if it doesn't solve the Mangel. That's just the market doing its thing :v:

E: spell gud

Badly Jester fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 20, 2024

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

the forbidden Wurstköder

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

follow him and ask him wtf dude?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Klingel at their door and ask: "Gibt's hier einen der Waldsch heißt?"

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

It turns out op wasn't picking up after their scheißeschleuder either and they got eviscerated in the comments :allears:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Now I'm wondering whether it really is human poop to begin with. Maybe there's just an absurdly huge dog around :v:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Call me weird but to me there is very little difference between a dog turd and a human turd. I guess they vary in size but metaphorically, they both stand for some Arschloch thinking it's okay to leave poo poo they are responsible for just lying around. At least the Waldscheißer might legitimately be mentally ill, what's the dog owner's excuse?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Grendels Dad posted:

Call me weird but to me there is very little difference between a dog turd and a human turd. I guess they vary in size but metaphorically, they both stand for some Arschloch thinking it's okay to leave poo poo they are responsible for just lying around. At least the Waldscheißer might legitimately be mentally ill, what's the dog owner's excuse?

:effort:, obviously.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Hopper posted:

Klingel at their door and ask: "Gibt's hier einen der Waldsch heißt?"

lol

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Grendels Dad posted:

The difference from a dog owners perspective is that apparently dogs love to stick their noses into human turds, or in one dogs case even roll around in it. They don't do that with dog turds.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb
The waldscheisser is just doing an art installation providing a cutting social comment about the state of our Waldwege after the dogs are done, and I love it!

Nektu fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Mar 21, 2024

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Hopper posted:

The difference from a dog owners perspective is that apparently dogs love to stick their noses into human turds, or in one dogs case even roll around in it. They don't do that with dog turds.
Sounds like someone didn't train their dog correctly.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

BabyFur Denny posted:

Sounds like someone didn't train their dog correctly.

I dunno I have actually heard from multiple dog owners that they hate when people poo poo in the woods because of said attraction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Is this one of those Germany - Austria cultural differences? I've never heard dog owners complain about human poo poo in the woods. Make of that what you will.