Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Thoss posted:

im a couple dozen pages behind, but you should probably specify american. up here in canada ...

and we have even worse options

That's not blackface FYI the person he's portraying isn't even black

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

nine-gear crow posted:

Imagine him trying to barricade himself up in Mar-A-Lago to keep it from being seized lol

Maybe Ben Shapiro can bring him that one little board to help him bar the doors.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

deoju posted:

This chud org at my alma mater bitched about having to pay for security fees for their speaker's event, claiming idelogical grounds. But the university had waived their fees.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/artic...-the-full-story

Article is from today.

Yep. People have a problem with people getting to speak in a public forum that believe that some of their friends should be eradicated from society.

You know who else had those opinions?

Yeah thats right. Colonel Sanders....He had a real problem with people from Murfreesboro.

If I am reading this correctly, in the end they waived the fees to let the selfish little bastard spew his talking points?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Olanphonia posted:

Yeah I hadn't thought of that but it does seem possible since the banks would have a new assessment of the properties. Depends on the terms of the loan, I suppose, and whether they can argue that the valuation today could be evidence of fraud at the time of loan issuance.

I was thinking of this too

Trump will never admit his properties real value, so no one can give him a bond or loan as agreed because that would also be fraud

And he is using this money that he would get by this to appeal and say he didn't commit fraud. The man is truly insane

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Today the internet seem to be aflush with pictures of Letitia James, and I am loving it.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

BrigadierSensible posted:

I can't imagine what he would say.

"I shot two unarmed strangers dead. With my gun that I brought from home across state lines. To protect people who I had never met's property. I did it because I was scared of these unarmed strangers. I got away with it too. But now I have literally no skills or experience other than the murders I did. Please listen to me."

Do you remember when the Judges ringer went off and it was the song that trump always walks out to during his rallies?

I had feelings before that he would walk but that is the moment I knew he would. There is a lot a judge can do to put their finger on the scales of justice....she may be blind but the people putting things on each side arent.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1770779104842776718

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Chalk up another successful GOP endeavor, like all the benghazi investigations. Persistence really pays off!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

And you can tell Biden must have done something bad, because they just STOPPED. LOL.

What's the next stupid thing the cult does?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Chalk up another successful GOP endeavor, like all the benghazi investigations. Persistence really pays off!

Annoyingly those did pay off because they led to the Hillary email thing.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Are we sure Mar-A-Lago will even be open in April after it's seized? Also, dig the asterisks by 'confirmed to attend' being 'NO GUARANTEES' and then 'NO REFUNDS, EITHER!'

All of this so tacky and sad. Much like Joe Piscopo.

He’s not going to attend. He has some kind of oppositional defiance disorder kind of thing. Like if he’s obviously giving anyone anything they want or expect it’s an admission that they have power over him, and NO ONE is more powerful than trump. How he always has to alter what the teleprompter says (shutting down international trade for COVID), say something different that what the party agreed messaging is to one of his crowds, or the press, and never show up to anything to please his lessers.

CPA Hell fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Mar 21, 2024

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

WHY BONER NOW posted:

It did pay off.

I have a dumbass neighbor that his brought it up on multiple occasions.

We barely speak.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Rittenhouse can't even get into college lol his applications have been denied at ASU and Texas A&M and he still hasn't enrolled in community college. He also dropped out of high school to take online classes, probably because he was bullied. I'm guessing he was bullied because he was obsessed with being a cop throughout school and those two things usually go together.

This is a guy who would be a complete loser in life if he wouldn't have murdered those brown people and got away with it. Now he is a hero of the right wing and that says all you need to know about gun nuts. They worship a complete bitchmade losing loser because he lived out their fantasy of "standing his ground" lol.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

When they're not covering themselves in the TRIGGERED/CANCELLED flag they're wrapping themselves in STAND YOUR GROUND OORAH LONE MAN ON THE LAND and singing Tom Petty songs.

They know their brand and what makes the trained seals clap.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

ManBoyChef posted:

It did pay off.

I have a dumbass neighbor that his brought it up on multiple occasions.

We barely speak.

BENGHAZI AIN'T GOING AWAY hey where did you go?

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

Mulaney Power Move posted:

would be a complete loser in life

yeah he's totes winning now

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
He isn't standing his ground in those clips (not MAGAzine). This is his life now, at best. HA HA.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rittenhouse can't even get into college lol his applications have been denied at ASU and Texas A&M and he still hasn't enrolled in community college. He also dropped out of high school to take online classes, probably because he was bullied. I'm guessing he was bullied because he was obsessed with being a cop throughout school and those two things usually go together.

This is a guy who would be a complete loser in life if he wouldn't have murdered those brown people and got away with it. Now he is a hero of the right wing and that says all you need to know about gun nuts. They worship a complete bitchmade losing loser because he lived out their fantasy of "standing his ground" lol.

i called this before but rittenhouse was hosed even though he walked. the chuds are always chasing the new hottness and kyle aint it. yeah he killed some lefties or etc but assholes like that always fade soon after aquital or conviction. look at zimmerman. kyle is still trying to grift because its all he has.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

A documentary made in 2009. Yes FIFTEEN loving YEARS AGO. showed the effects of a crackdown on "immigrants" by allowing cops to do "status checks" in Prince William County Virginia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9500_Liberty

If you don't want to watch it here is the gist:

This is why I have gotten more and more militant in my support for more migrants as the years go by. Its a complete fabrication that states, and more applicable to me, NY, can't support them. We should be doing everything in our power to bring them into our country.

I firmly believe having a diverse society makes it an infinitely way more powerful society

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also, dig the asterisks by 'confirmed to attend' being 'NO GUARANTEES' and then 'NO REFUNDS, EITHER!'
Those were edited in. The organizers would never be so transparent as to state poo poo like that in plain English right on their flyers. (Both statements are true, though.)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

big mean giraffe posted:

That's not blackface FYI the person he's portraying isn't even black

:actually:

The OP should have used the phrase "inappropriate appropriation make-up application".

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LmAO 4 more days till Trump owes 464 million dollars.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

CPA Hell posted:

Maybe Ben Shapiro can bring him that one little board to help him bar the doors.

lol I was just thinking about that picture a few days ago, outta nowhere.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
My favorite thing about the Trudeau blackface (brown face if you prefer) scandal is that while it was embarrassing for him it never really seemed to hurt him politically because nobody with a brain believed for a second the conservative opposition actually gave a poo poo that he did a racism in the early 2000's when they tried using it against him.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's because we gave them too much coddling and too many trophies that they're unhappy

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Trump technically owes it now. In four days Letitia James finishes her self-imposed counting to 100 before she asks the court for an execution on judgment. At any time after the judgment was entered she could have gone after Trump but gave him a head start which is honestly funnier because then we get things like "I asked 30 people for half a billy and got laughed out of the room" in a court filing.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why do our kids suck? Must be poor genetic material, or maybe bad upbringing

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Carth Dookie posted:

I'm sure the Scots would absolutely RELISH the chance to help make sure Trump goes against the wall if its legally possible. They fuckin' hate Trump.

I would make an afternoon of watching it go down, its about 30 mins drive away.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

kw0134 posted:

Trump technically owes it now. In four days Letitia James finishes her self-imposed counting to 100 before she asks the court for an execution on judgment. At any time after the judgment was entered she could have gone after Trump but gave him a head start which is honestly funnier because then we get things like "I asked 30 people for half a billy and got laughed out of the room" in a court filing.

Doesn't he owe a few million extra in interest already, too?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DemihumanResources posted:

yeah he's totes winning now

Yeah it seems like he was given a lot of opportunities initially but hasn't managed to cash in on anything

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/sollenbergerrc/status/1770648988644983277?s=46&t=0hs33BGIDTDY2j_qH8YRBg

Barudak
May 7, 2007

...god drat

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LAWFARE!!!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

That money might have been more useful trying to fight the election :lmao:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gonna send Trump $40 of my social security check to pay for 15 seconds of lawyer time

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Why stop at under 30?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

And this (bolded) isn't going to last much longer for him either. He's milking it hard right now and all he's been reduced to is some Nazi meet-up at a college and got effectively spit on by better people than him before he could give his talk. All it takes is some other pudgy white fascist to kill 3 people (if even that) and get away with it for that flash of Nazi star power to die out completely. I'm surprised he's even made it this long. We'll be hearing about him 10 years from now in some kind of "Remember this loving crybaby!?" and he's going to be some 300+ lb neckbeard in a photo someone took on their iPhone while he tries to hide his face because they recognized him and he's selling firewood on the side of the road. "It's Kyle loving Rittenhouse!. The spree-shooter dude who cried like a baby in court LOL!".

tek79 fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Mar 21, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Joe Piscopo has spent much of the last thirty years competing with Robert Davi as to who can suck off Sinatra's corpse the hardest.

Also, I can't find it now, but there is footage from that event in Nashville where Rittenhouse is doing a Q&A and starts flailing hilariously when a black dude in the audience asks "What about all the racist things Charlie Kirk says? Isn't he your boss?"