Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

DogeDesigner gets a lot of attention itt because of Musk, but he's mostly just stupid memes about sucking Elon's dick.

This guy, Gad Saad, is a huge piece of poo poo that Musk replies to constantly

so is sweeny a chud or something or is it because she is white lady with nice boobs that they loudly talk about jerking off about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Woke Mind Virus claims it's latest casualty.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

That's what the pooch said.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Gad drat this guy is :sad:

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so is sweeny a chud or something or is it because she is white lady with nice boobs that they loudly talk about jerking off about?

It’s the boobs thing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

spaced ninja posted:

It’s the boobs thing.

from what i see she isnt even conservative. so like lol.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Thanks, Obama.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

She's an attractive blonde white woman in films so they assume "the left" hates her and her being in movies is a victory against woke because woke people hate conventionally attractive people and boobs.

It cannot be overstated how little chuds understand what it is they're even railing against at this point.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

continuance of civilization = wage slave

right?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

shyduck posted:

Imagine e = mc^2 but feminist

also if men = 0 then world - men = world

e = mc^2 + AI - men

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

e = mc^2 + AI - men
You have said the actual truth

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
People should find happiness, unless said happiness means crossing an arbitrary line on the map, in that case they should be shot and fed to the dogs

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

This makes sense because a centrist is just a Nazi too chickenshit to admit it.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

kazil posted:

DogeDesigner gets a lot of attention itt because of Musk, but he's mostly just stupid memes about sucking Elon's dick.

Did Sydney Sweeney somehow deserve the attention of these chuds or is it just that Taylor Swift didn't become their chosen Virgin Mary and so they found some other blonde celebrity to project their ideologies on?
All I could find was a report from a year ago that at some family party her parents' friends had hats that parodied MAGA hats.

E: f;b :lol:

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 21, 2024

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Honestly, "[being gay] is not a choice" is far better than I was expecting from Elon. You don't, in fact, gotta hand it to him though, because 99% of his beliefs suck poo poo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Willatron posted:

She's an attractive blonde white woman in films so they assume "the left" hates her and her being in movies is a victory against woke because woke people hate conventionally attractive people and boobs.

It cannot be overstated how little chuds understand what it is they're even railing against at this point.

Not just that but a major character in Euphoria, where she plays a sexually prolific woman so these freaks would scream if they knew.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

People should find happiness, unless said happiness means crossing an arbitrary line on the map, in that case they should be shot and fed to the dogs

such as migrating Boers

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Showing off wicked cleavage to own the libs

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

kiwid posted:

continuance of civilization = wage slave

right?

I think on this case it's White People must have kids, even if they're gay .. to continue White civilisation

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

gotta admit I recoiled with a :stonk: face when I got to the line about "gays must have children, you're not off the hook for perpetuating the whitehuman race"

that's how he responds to the question "is it ok to be gay"

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Honestly, "[being gay] is not a choice" is far better than I was expecting from Elon. You don't, in fact, gotta hand it to him though, because 99% of his beliefs suck poo poo.

Case in point: they changed Twitter TOS to protect Nazi gently caress Hans Kristian "stonetoss" Graebener.

https://www.threads.net/@esqueer_/post/C4x0gffO6y4/

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I LOVE BIG TITTIES

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

He also left out the part where you can't be trans. And of course he's harping on the children thing.
Also, no one is sterilizing children. That's not how puberty blockers work, but he either know that and is being disingenuous, or is just stupid and uninformed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She grew up a stone's throw from Richard Butler's massive Aryan Nations hq/compound. Racists love that poo poo!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

He's on a tear today. Must be a slow day at his 15 companies

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I only ask my gay friends that they have kids for the continuance of the civilization

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Please make more babies

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Darchangel posted:

Also, no one is sterilizing children. That's not how puberty blockers work, but he either know that and is being disingenuous, or is just stupid and uninformed.

Hard to say with Elon; probably a mixture of both.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

(Also, no monkey has died or been seriously injured by a Neuralink
device!)

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Do get pregnant or gently caress off.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

She grew up a stone's throw from Richard Butler's massive Aryan Nations hq/compound. Racists love that poo poo!

Two questions -

1) Did she throw stones at Richard Butler's massive Aryan Nations HQ?

2) Does he butle dick?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

kazil posted:

All monkeys were already terminal!

(After we implanted the chip)

Poohs Packin posted:

I LOVE BIG TITTIES

You just destroyed wokeness

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Monica Bellucci posted:

Two questions -

1) Did she throw stones at Richard Butler's massive Aryan Nations HQ?

2) Does he butle dick?

language is fun

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

They took care of the monkeys before Neuralink could finish the job

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

kazil posted:

it's called Blindisght because you can't see any evidence of their claimed achievements (which were already achieved years ago)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

kazil posted:

Note the wording 'by a Neuralink device'.
The tools used to implant the poo poo into the brains are not technically the NL device.
The meat tenderizing hammer hovering over their heads connected to the emergency stop button is technically not the NL device.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

holtemon posted:

Please make more white babies

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Just watched X-Men '97 and I can't help but think about how Musk would react to mutants.

Making lovely Tesla Sentinels that explode the moment they detect a mutant. Suing the X-Men because they're using his precious "X".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

E the Shaggy posted:

Just watched X-Men '97 and I can't help but think about how Musk would react to mutants.

Have you seen how he and his sons stand? They are mutants. So to answer your question, he likes ½ of mutants but doesn't even remember the other ½ exists.