Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

E the Shaggy posted:

Just watched X-Men '97 and I can't help but think about how Musk would react to mutants.

Making lovely Tesla Sentinels that explode the moment they detect a mutant. Suing the X-Men because they're using his precious "X".

Musk joining a hate group called Friends of Humanity? Hmmm, hard to imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The Alchemist posted:

I only ask my gay friends that they have kids for the continuance of the civilization

im so confused about this weird breeding obsession considering the global population is almost to 8 billion

e: oh just googled it, it's at 8.1 billlion

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

MasterSitsu posted:

Elon would be constantly posting "!!" under anything Graydon Creed posts.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

hemale in pain posted:

im so confused about this weird breeding obsession considering the global population is almost to 8 billion

Yeah, but "those" people are rising while the good people are declining.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

hemale in pain posted:

the "quiet part" is white population

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Its equal parts of racism and keeping the wages down by cultivating a class of slaves essentially. Which circles back to racism, I guess

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
e: the econ wage slave pop. theory is trying/thinking too hard, its just the broken dick thing and his bad hair genes stuff.

hemale in pain posted:

his dick is broken and it offends him sooo much he cannot reproduce with out some sort medical tech help, that his personality is so cringe he still cant get women even while being a billionaire.
(imagine being less personable than Donnie or some millionaires, or other "players" that are playing with orders of mag. less money)

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Mar 21, 2024

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

MasterSitsu posted:

Picturing a Tesla-built Master Mold is the most hilarious thought I've had in a while.

CaptainTofu
Jun 1, 2021

hemale in pain posted:

This can be easily explained in precisely 14 Words.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

CaptainTofu posted:

kiwid fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 21, 2024

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

kazil posted:

He's on a tear today. Must be a slow day at his 15 companies

This poo poo is immediately going to get hacked and request 500 buttcoins to stop the ads playing 24/7 at full brightness inside your loving eyeballs.

Neuromancer was a warning, not an instruction manual, Elon.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Someone take the monkeys away from this man.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Please put in the newspaper that I havent killed any monkeys

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

kazil posted:

You can tell he's full of poo poo because there's no way whatsoever he's familiar with Game & Watch, which is about the level of "graphics" that will be coming out of this.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

CaptainTofu posted:

Elon Musk is a massive racist druggie moron with failing kidneys and no friends.

Fakish edit: first go, too.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Monica Bellucci posted:

Elon Musk is a massive racist druggie moron with failing kidneys and no friends.
:hai:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Edit

Never mind

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's not enough to say you're gonna help restore sight but you gotta throw in it'll exceed normal human vision, whatever the gently caress that means

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You'll be able to see in 60fps (Elon is smart enough to know humans can only see in 24fps)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You'll be able to see in Terminator vision

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

You'll be able to see in Terminator vision

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You do not have to hand it to him

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wallstreetsilv is a Canadian living in Alberta

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
elon the centrist

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

kazil posted:

terminal monkey with 4K sight ftw

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
He's totally fine with the gays, as long as they have lots of babies and shut the gently caress up about how they've been treated historically.

Offler fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 21, 2024

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Canada's treasure trove of assholes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
supposedly the stock resolution of the eye is really low, but our brains do hell of a lot of post processing magic.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Elon says 20/20 vision isn’t good enough, make it 2000/20. Then fires the guy who tries to correct him.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Honestly, "[being gay] is not a choice" is far better than I was expecting from Elon. You don't, in fact, gotta hand it to him though, because 99% of his beliefs suck poo poo.

Its just the oldest trick in the far right book: "no, I have nothing against gays/blacks/latins/whatever, I want everyone to be happy" etc

But than 5 minutes later he is "look at this !!!!!! they are telling CHILDREN in SCHOOL that being gay is ok!!! "

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

People are always criticising him about the monkeys, but he is trying to protect us from a planet of the apes scenario by making sure the scientists are told that he really wants to use the nice monkeys.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It’s not uncommon to see someone act like they’re 100% okay with gay people as long as they never do anything that identifies them as gay in public, or have pictures of them and their partner on their work desk like any other couple.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have no problem with gay people as long as I never have to hear a word about them in which case all bets are off

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Elon Musk's gay friends are all the republican senators with their trophy families

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Elviscat posted:

This poo poo is immediately going to get hacked and request 500 buttcoins to stop the ads playing 24/7 at full brightness inside your loving eyeballs.

Neuromancer was a warning, not an instruction manual, Elon.

I love that Nick Cage's new movie basically went into this.

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
“I’m ok with gays as long as they have kids but also my kids shouldn’t have to learn about their existence at school” is quite a mental tightrope to walk lmao

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Data Graham posted:

I have no problem with gay people as long as I never have to hear a word about them in which case all bets are off

As a dude I went to college with once said "Queers are like garlic. I like garlic but if someone were to come up to me with that garlicky stench on their breath, I would have to say "No thanks!"" *dismissive wave/brush off*

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Elon is fine with gay people because the person most responsible for him being an undeserved billionaire is noted gay vampire Peter Thiel, also a billionaire, and much more competently right-wing and evil, albeit with the political genius that led to all but one of his senate picks eating nuclear turds in the midterms.

I guess Larry Ellison is his most generally-competent evil billionaire friend but he's not gay so irrelevant to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I wonder if he's said enough stuff that would alienate his politically rightwing fans if a campaign was done to promote him as some kind of ally.

Like a meme that quotes him about gayness not being a choice with some rainbow colors and some garbage about what a true ally looks like.

The whole thing would be done entirely in bad faith, but that's not any different from the right wing poo poo.