Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

tokin opposition posted:

Actually all the zoomers post on a Walmart review section for a discontinued can of corn, we call it cornchat and if you don't know the right slang we mock you endlessly

that's really cool, i hope it remains popular so no one feels like they have to leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

turns out the singularity was just all social media and search engines becoming unusable

accelerationism ftw

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
hello everyone I am 16745 years old and I made my own cake with persimmon cream filling, I started decorating cakes from the dawn of mankind, when eve was tempted in the garden I was there, when Prometheus descended from Olympus with fire I was there, when lord Brahma separated the lotus into earth and sky and the heavens I was there, I love it, and I cannot wait to grow on my baking journey

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squinky v2.0 posted:

hello everyone I am 16745 years old and I made my own cake with persimmon cream filling, I started decorating cakes from the dawn of mankind, when eve was tempted in the garden I was there, when Prometheus descended from Olympus with fire I was there, when lord Brahma separated the lotus into earth and sky and the heavens I was there, I love it, and I cannot wait to grow on my baking journey

happy erendacht! love to you! 😇

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

works4me wontfix

but here you go

Kprc don't miss baby

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/avamvria/status/1769815318149402840

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
fakeass looking mountains

Mola Yam has issued a correction as of 03:27 on Mar 21, 2024

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
authecre album cover looking mountains

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wow bro crazy

outside of a.i., lorestan can actually look interesting

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Mola Yam posted:

fakeass looking mountains

also, zero horses

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

GI Joe jobs posted:

also, zero horses

having fun with my buckin' broncos, just out of frame

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

GI Joe jobs posted:

also, zero horses

goodbye, horses

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Having not seen it I can’t really say one way or another on the specific point, but in general movies and tv are really bad about feeling the need to explain everything in excruciating detail these days, like not even talking about intentional ambiguity which people hate, you have to tell every bit of backstory instead of just developing it in the background

Idk I blame the internet I guess

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
how the gently caress does a bone end up downstream from a death camp??????

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

goodbye horses. i'm flying over you.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Having not seen it I can’t really say one way or another on the specific point, but in general movies and tv are really bad about feeling the need to explain everything in excruciating detail these days, like not even talking about intentional ambiguity which people hate, you have to tell every bit of backstory instead of just developing it in the background

this guy is intentionally missing the entire point of the film because he went into it being mad at the Director for his Oscar speech. there's a really straightforward explanation for what's happening here.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

No this guy is just a colossal moron or an intentional contrarian, the river is literally next to Auschwitz and fills with human ash/sludge when they find the bone and the next scene is everyone scrubbing themselves to get the remains off in the shower (then Hoss tells staff at the camp not to carelessly dump remains in the river). Also this review dropped yesterday so there's absolutely no excuse

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this guy is intentionally missing the entire point of the film because he went into it being mad at the Director for his Oscar speech. there's a really straightforward explanation for what's happening here.

lol excellent

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

citizen cider made me lol. I still wouldn't buy it tho

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:patriot:

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

citizen cider made me lol. I still wouldn't buy it tho

It's some of the best craft cider on the market. The Dirty Mayor, picture above, a ginger infused cider, is fantastic

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

i say swears online posted:

mods please sixer nasrallah for burgerposting and tell him to launch the invasion already

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Toph Bei Fong posted:

It's some of the best craft cider on the market. The Dirty Mayor, picture above, a ginger infused cider, is fantastic

I believe you I'm just not much of a cider guy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in england i learned that cider is for poors

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
so are there craft cider guys like there are craft beer guys and are they equally insufferable?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Star Ciderzen

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Cider is better than beer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

so are there craft cider guys like there are craft beer guys and are they equally insufferable?

Yes /no because there really aren’t enough of them To reach critical mass of annoying

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

they're definitely insufferable

but most of the craft-y cider I see turns out to be covert inbev brands

apple juice owns

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/JohnHinckley20/status/1770838276875706449

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

Probably, but I know how to shut up about it when people aren't interested, and it's not a subject I bring up unless someone asks for recommendations

I've never met another cider person in the wild, but presumably I'm not the only one drinking it

Anyways,

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Walking out of the cider bar if they don't have any Aaron Burr

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
/

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah gimme a few more tubes in there, i've got a three dick mouth they'll fit

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah gimme a few more tubes in there, i've got a three dick mouth they'll fit

we know

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

I feel like that picture is giving me diabetes.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Kreeblah posted:

I feel like that picture is giving me diabetes.

Smdh twenty years posting on SA and doesn’t already have diabetes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008