Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

yoooo they got a different camera angle on the Moskowitz burn from yesterday
:lmao:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/03/21/biden-impeachment-jared-moskowitz-jim-jordan-vpx.cnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
hell yeah, AZ is off the table, no longer a swing states, its a 100% lock in for Don.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Aramis posted:

Has anyone ever bothered to ask for receipts on those obviously bullshit donation matching claims? It's such a patently obvious fraudulent claim.

As someone that works in the nonprofit industry I can tell you that matching claims are always bullshit unless it's something like an employer matching an employee donation.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

nobodygetshurt posted:

how likely is this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/21/donald-trump-wealth-to-rise-by-more-than-3bn-if-shareholders-back-plan
Donald Trump to make $3bn if shareholders back plan to float Trump Media

What happened to the group suing (?) TruSoc because they cut, like, a million new shares, inflating their value to loving nothing?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I ain't reading all that but I'm happy for you bro

Or sorry that happened

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

how likely is this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/21/donald-trump-wealth-to-rise-by-more-than-3bn-if-shareholders-back-plan

Even if it goes through (questionable), he can't sell any shares for 6 months.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Three Olives posted:

Comedy James Option:

She seizes the Schwab account that is securing the Carroll bond.

Thanks for this 3O. I shot water out my nose laughing.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Why even loving run if AZ is off the table? With PA pretty much locked up, the HOP committing suicide in MI, WI getting unfucked, there is no path for him to 270.

He's going to suddenly win a blue state out of nowhere? Georgia is not enough even if he did win it.

I'ma go ahead and say it's a mixture of his narc disorder telling him that losing is impossible + a cargo cult level belief that the polls will just be wrong again like 2016.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Drunk Nerds posted:

Joe Paterno was 85 years old and still head coaching a major college football team, dealing with all the stress and work of that wasn't seeming to do much to him at all.

Then all those allegations of awful pedo enabling came to light and he was forced out. 2.5 months later he died.
Paterno died of stage 4 lung cancer, not a surprise considering how often he smoked cigars. And good riddance to him for covering up the pedo poo poo of Sandusky.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lol.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

nobodygetshurt posted:

how likely is this?

The merger is shaky but my guess is it happens. Trump getting a waver so he can instantly crash the share prices has no chance. Trump making $3 billion on the deal is no way in hell. This collapses almost instantaneously on its own and Trump will be lucky to get a few million out of it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Someone earlier in the thread said that it is likely that Trump had a mini-stroke. I agree, he probably has a mini-stroke every night pulling his mushroom pud.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
Post ITT every time you LOL that Trump is so broke the state of NY repossessed his name.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I don't think Trump's dropping out of Arizona, they are just going to do rallies in places that are friendlier to him

Polls are annoying as poo poo though. Trump's up in all the swing states but down ballot all the Dems are up. Makes just no sense.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

nobodygetshurt posted:

:lol: at people still willing stick their face into the leopard's jaw and forcibly squeezing it shut on themselves.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

I don't think Trump's dropping out of Arizona, they are just going to do rallies in places that are friendlier to him

Polls are annoying as poo poo though. Trump's up in all the swing states but down ballot all the Dems are up. Makes just no sense.

Trump underperforms his polls by 10% average, soooo

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
A funny little thing about Trump plastering his name all over his properties is that in NYC he can't do that. None of his buildings have the the Trump name anywhere but at street level. There was an ordinance passed in the sixties preventing any logo and/or lettering above a certain height on any building in the city. The MetLife (formerly PanAm) building was the last constructed before the new regulations went into effect. Trump has been fighting against this and using the MetLife building as an example since at least 1980.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pope Corky the IX posted:

A funny little thing about Trump plastering his name all over his properties is that in NYC he can't do that. None of his buildings have the the Trump name anywhere but at street level. There was an ordinance passed in the sixties preventing any logo and/or lettering above a certain height on any building in the city. The MetLife (formerly PanAm) building was the last constructed before the new regulations went into effect. Trump has been fighting against this and using the MetLife building as an example since at least 1980.

Lol he will die without ever being able to point to the top of a 50-story tower that has TRUMP emblazoned across it like the Hollywood sign

lmao

e: oh well I guess Vegas :lol:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

quote:

Medicare is projected to become insolvent in 2028, and Social Security will follow in 2033. After that, benefits will be forcibly cut unless more revenues are added.

Well poo poo, maybe you should collect more taxes to go toward those from people making $170k or more instead of sticking with the stupid low cap!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

nobodygetshurt posted:

how likely is this?

Market cap /= value. It's just the price times the number of shares. The price is propped up by a few thousand true believers buying the Trump stock, much like a memestock. Any attempt to cash out will not yield $3 billion because that group of people doesn't collectively have the disposal income to buy $3 billion worth of shares were they dumped on the market. Someone also pointed out (and I haven't checked this myself) that Trump is trying to dilute the stock (issuing more shares) which makes that $3 billion market cap number even more dubious. If you just print 10x more shares you can say the company got 10x more valuable overnight. The share price will just fall once those new shares hit the market.

That's in addition to the fact that Trump can't sell for 6 months.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Polls still don't matter right now because nearly half the populace STILL believes that Biden v. Trump isn't going to be the general election matchup

Denial is a hell of a drug

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Polls still don't matter right now because nearly half the populace STILL believes that Biden v. Trump isn't going to be the general election matchup

Denial is a hell of a drug

Do you have anything saying that? I can't imagine anyone still thinks that considering all of Trump's rivals have dropped out.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Data Graham posted:

Why do our kids suck? Must be poor genetic material, or maybe bad upbringing

:lol:

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lol:
that would frustrate me too

"these demonrats are constantly going after my mon.. GET THESE DETECTIVES OUT OF MY rear end"

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 21, 2024

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Failed Imagineer posted:

Changed his name to Dylan, then he went Electric

Grew the ugliest facial hair known to mankind

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

ImpAtom posted:

Do you have anything saying that? I can't imagine anyone still thinks that considering all of Trump's rivals have dropped out.

Joe Rogan said there’s no way Biden is actually going to be the nominee. And when Joe Rogan talks, people listen! :shepface:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol Raskin's like "That's mah boy!"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Joe Rogan said there’s no way Biden is actually going to be the nominee. And when Joe Rogan talks, people listen! :shepface:

I remember before Trump was elected there was a clip of him starting an argument with some guy because he was wearing a MAGA hat and all the alt-right guys were calling him a liberal cuck. Now he's done a complete 180 and is totally on Trump's dick and hates Biden, but I guess what do you expect from a guy who watches a Fox special claiming the moon landing was fake and goes "balls deep" into the conspiracy or has a spaghetti dinner with Bob Lazar and decides everything he says is true.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

nobodygetshurt posted:

how likely is this?

I've explained this one before. DWAC, the public company that is going to reverse merge with Truth has a market cap of $1.5bn. That's what Truth will be worth when it goes public. Trump owns a substantial share of truth but cannot sell any of his shares until six months after the reverse merger. Unless the market pumps in an additional $3bn into the stock in the six months post merger, he won't be able to extract that.

Journalists are arriving at the 3bn figure by taking trump shares in truth multiplied by the present DWAC price which is not how any of this works.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL @ trub grifting all the remaining money out of the GOP and giving it to the state of NY then going to jail anyway.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The most important thing to remember about Joe Rogan is that he was cursed by a sorcerer to have Pinocchio nipples that protrude more the more he lies.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Lol no he won't, there are two things Joe Biden loves more than anything in the world, and they are ice cream and spaghetti

This is train erasure and I will not stand for it.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The most important thing to remember about Joe Rogan is that he was cursed by a sorcerer to have Pinocchio nipples that protrude more the more he lies.

are we absolutely sure those aren't skin tags?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Better off not knowing IMO.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Imagine pumping yourself so full of testosterone and various steroids that your nipples become little penises.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Grey Cat posted:

Imagine pumping yourself so full of testosterone and various steroids that your nipples become little penises.

Yeah... I wonder what that would be like... you know, as a joke. Ha ha

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

nobodygetshurt posted:

are we absolutely sure those aren't skin tags?

he's probably doing the whole go from the sauna to the ice bath thing. He's obsessed with any form of "one weird trick" to state fit thing he comes across that he can add to his superman regime. whether that be eating nothing but elk meat, sunbathing his taint, taking hits of smelling salt, electrolyte IVs, or just good old fashioned testosterone injections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
WaPo rated this lie 4 out of 4 Joe Rogan nips