Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

SpeakSlow posted:

Wait, we're still saying "The Rape Company lol let's goooooo"?

sheesh get over it guys, the law suit that the company is named in and is still ongoing was made public almost 2 months ago!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

rotinaj posted:

You know, having my ex’s name on my neck is really distracting because she has moved on with her life and I do not have any contact with her

What should I get the delicate line work of a calligraphy name replaced with? Flowers and vines? Waves and ocean?

Enormous black nazi-looking eagle. Solid black, not even a pattern. That’ll do it.

hes an idiot for not covering it with the cody skull

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

SpeakSlow posted:

“Guys it really bums me out when you bring up the violent sexual assault of women over the course of decades, I want to talk about nxt without the bad vibes :qq:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

SpeakSlow posted:

mad you weren't in the group texts?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

rotinaj posted:

“Guys it really bums me out when you bring up the violent sexual assault of women over the course of decades, I want to talk about nxt without the bad vibes :qq:

You also need to take it down a few notches. Logically at this point it is Known that the company Sucks but devolving into passive-aggressive sniping at each other at the drop of a hat just makes the forum miserable.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i really, truly, don't understand why 4 people demand this thread be handed over to them to become the WWE Hug Box thread instead of just starting your own thread. no one will bother you in there, i promise

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i really, truly, don't understand why 4 people demand this thread be handed over to them to become the WWE Hug Box thread instead of just starting your own thread. no one will bother you in there, i promise

I might.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The E-Drones should have just accepted it when I called it The Big Trump Fundraiser, now they have to deal with a worse, more accurate name.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the shirts not that big, really

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

What a timeless match during a peak title reign

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

oh nice looks like it's just the right size for my 7 year old

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wellllllllll, its the adult size medium show

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Why’s the shirt square who has that torso

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’m not sure what the rules of a thread like that would be.

Best to just post here and get a bunch of white noise at best, called a rape lover etc. so be it. I do know there are some who don’t even post at all because they don’t want to get poo poo on for liking the wrestlers they do, and that’s a shame because more posters is a good thing imo it makes things less circle jerky

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rotinaj posted:

You know, having my ex’s name on my neck is really distracting because she has moved on with her life and I do not have any contact with her

What should I get the delicate line work of a calligraphy name replaced with? Flowers and vines? Waves and ocean?

Enormous black nazi-looking eagle. Solid black, not even a pattern. That’ll do it.

It's the symbol for the United Farm Workers Union, fool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If anything, this thread is far, far, far too gentle with the "what a show, I love Fartsie McShubba, Michael Hickenbottom is cookin'!" posters, who all know exactly what they're doing, as evidenced by the multiple times they've all been probed for poo poo-stirring.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Best to just post here and get a bunch of white noise at best, called a rape lover etc. so be it. I do know there are some who don’t even post at all because they don’t want to get poo poo on for liking the wrestlers they do, and that’s a shame because more posters is a good thing imo it makes things less circle jerky

Yeah I think Vince is an abomination but if I stopped consuming media made by abominations there'd be nothing left.

Itd be nice to have a place to discuss WWE for those who watch. I understand people who watch it, I understand people who don't, I will never understand the people who obsessively keep up with the latest news about something they supposedly despise to smugly post the same lazy sex offender jokes over and over.

I WISH I had that kind of free time.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jiro posted:

It's the symbol for the United Farm Workers Union, fool.

That one looks white to me, but I will accept that.

The UFWU maybe coulda picked a less nazi-looking eagle.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rotinaj posted:

That one looks white to me, but I will accept that.

The UFWU maybe coulda picked a less nazi-looking eagle.

Take it up with the dead Cesar Chavez, and Mexican symbolism for the Azteca Eagle.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

spared no expense

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

https://twitter.com/Tonymation/status/1633239873992953856?lang=en

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Counting the Codester's fingers to see if that's AI

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

Maybe this is through the looking glass, but I always considered the people legitimately wanting to talk about WWE TV as the white noise.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

rofl

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'm glad WWE watchers are bullied and hopefully they all end up leaving forever. There are so many places to post online about how much you love Yeet or No Yeet without having to worry that someone might bring up the decades of pedophilia, rape, physical abuse, mental abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, murder coverups, human trafficking and sexual slavery. Extremely not sorry if the vibes are a little harshed for the little fellas who just wanna watch a widdle tewevision show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

yea ok posted:

I'm glad WWE watchers are bullied and hopefully they all end up leaving forever. There are so many places to post online about how much you love Yeet or No Yeet without having to worry that someone might bring up the decades of pedophilia, rape, physical abuse, mental abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, murder coverups, human trafficking and sexual slavery. Extremely not sorry if the vibes are a little harshed for the little fellas who just wanna watch a widdle tewevision show.

What TV/movies do you consume thats free of all of those?

My vibes arent harshed at all. I watch RAW every week and enjoy it. You obsess over something you hate.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Kvlt! posted:

What TV/movies do you consume thats free of all of those?

My vibes arent harshed at all. I watch RAW every week and enjoy it. You obsess over something you hate.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
You can’t fight in here, this is the war roomzone

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Most normal WWE fan.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seems reasonable to lose a relationship over it, at least

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

:whitewater:

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

I was born in 1998. Shes a year older than me. I was 14 when that post was made. I'm 26 now.

A 14 year old cant have a crush on a 15 year old actress?

Nice try tho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Internet forum rocked by revelation that not everyone is in their 40s