Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

saladscooper posted:

wait a second cob is dead

ok strike that reverse it. plastic/anarc, let's go ##vote Anarc

what if the real corncob was ladscooper all along???? really makes you think

##vote confirmed scum captain salad s. cooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

-1, by the by

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m fine with a salad vote if I’m needed

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Opopanax posted:

personally, i'm looking forward to checking back in on this thread in a couple of hours and finding out what new and exciting vote wagon everyone last-minute swerves to 5 minutes prior to deadline

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i think opop is a better idea but i don't have any particular attachment to salad being not dead so go off

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I understand not wanting to propose a swerve when your scum buddy is -1, the connection would be too obvious. Best to just wait to see if someone else will do it

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Hm, Moritz is scum.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

wologar posted:

Hm, Moritz is scum.

why's that

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Any reason I shouldn't just hammer?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

A hunch.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wins32767 posted:

Any reason I shouldn't just hammer?

I mean do you have any theories about anyone else?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I mean do you have any theories about anyone else?

No, I feel pretty good about salad for a few reasons.

##vote Salad

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Everyone stop posting, saladscooper just got hammered and the mod's probably AFK!

Votecount for Day 2

saladscooper (8): wologar, Zoya, wologar, Zoya, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, shwinnebego, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, Tired Moritz, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, wins32767
shwinnebego (3): Monathin, GulagDolls, Opopanax
Opopanax (1): sharkmafia, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
AnonymousNarcotics (1): saladscooper, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
sharkmafia (0): wologar, Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Tea Party Crasher
Tea Party Crasher (0): wins32767, wologar, Zoya, wologar, Zoya, wins32767

Not Voting (1): hambeet

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 20th, 2024 at 6:04 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 29 minutes.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
saladscooper - Scum Sluggers Captain - Scum Sluggers TEAM - has been voted out of the game!

You are the Team Captain! It is your job to ensure your team wins the big game! Before the beginning of day 1 you will select your teammates to join you for the rest of the game.

You are a member of the Scum Sluggers Team. You win when your team has unassailable control of the vote.

Night 2 begins now! You have 24 hours to get night actions in.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
wins32767 - Mascot - Town Team has been killed in the night!

You are the Mascot! Cute, lovable, and more than a little bit annoying, your job is to entertain the crowd during the boring parts of the game, but sometimes you need help. During each night you may target a player with ##Jail to pull them on stage with you. Any actions that player attempts that night will fail. Additionally any actions targetting that player that night will fail.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3! Let's Play Ball!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (12): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, hambeet, Monathin, Opopanax, sharkmafia, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, wologar, Zoya

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote soy sauce the player guaranteed to be scum

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

Honestly it's hard because salad might be legit busy or might be lurking so people's attention turned to someone else

Hm wait this is a bad bad post

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote moritz

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

Actually, speaking of bussing.

##vote shwinn

Oh gosh this is a terrible post too

So many scum posts

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Really trying to bank that cred now that you have a scum under your belt huh shwinny

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinn trying really hard to make people forget that scum can hunt other scum this game and that just because they lead the charge on one scum captain it doesn't mean they're not also scum.

Extremely lol that they've only just now decided to respond to the pressure put on them now that they can go "but i hunted a scum surely i must be town right guys"

##vote shwinn

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

Really trying to bank that cred now that you have a scum under your belt huh shwinny

Really trying to deflect from yourself now that you demonstrably tried to push away from a scum huh monny

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i invoke the immortal and holy rite of OMGUS ##vote monathin and i would thunderdome if i could

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I was pretty null on salad and nothing I saw pushed me one way or the other.

But if you really think I'm scum then kill me, coward, my views will be vindicated by my demise.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

it is without shame, and with full voice that i commit to this OMGUS vote

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Thank you to whoever roleblocked me, You've saved me from the embarrassment of having my jumbotron with a typo shown to everyone

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Monathin posted:

shwinn trying really hard to make people forget that scum can hunt other scum this game and that just because they lead the charge on one scum captain it doesn't mean they're not also scum.

Extremely lol that they've only just now decided to respond to the pressure put on them now that they can go "but i hunted a scum surely i must be town right guys"

##vote shwinn

i agree and im saying this as one of the loudest salad murder fans

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Shwinn, are you upset that your nk failed?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

shwinnebego posted:

it is without shame, and with full voice that i commit to this OMGUS vote

You know I respect how honest you are about your principles

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

You know I respect how honest you are about your principles

hoo scum

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
This feels bad after shwinn called me town throughout all the game, but ##vote shwinn

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
On second thought, shwinn has been really nice, so I can go with his scumbud first: ##vote Moritz

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

On second thought, shwinn has been really nice, so I can go with his scumbud first: ##vote Moritz

Sell me on the connection between Moritz and shwinn. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

SporkChan posted:

saladscooper - Scum Sluggers Captain - Scum Sluggers TEAM - has been voted out of the game!

You are the Team Captain! It is your job to ensure your team wins the big game! Before the beginning of day 1 you will select your teammates to join you for the rest of the game.

You are a member of the Scum Sluggers Team. You win when your team has unassailable control of the vote.

Night 2 begins now! You have 24 hours to get night actions in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

this is a scum captain post

Zoya posted:

sure! i called him as a scum captain on D0 and so every time someone says they think salad is scum i go "YEP THAT'S RIGHT!!!" and point at my screen because if it's true i get to feel like a genius and be insufferably smug about it later and that's about as far as my case goes

SporkChan posted:

saladscooper - Scum Sluggers Captain

GET hosed LOL

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

🦀🦀🦀CRAB CLAN STAYS WINNING 🦀🦀🦀 SCUMBOS GET RUMBLED🦀🦀🦀

🦀🦀🦀CRAB CLAN STAYS WINNING 🦀🦀🦀 SCUMBOS GET RUMBLED🦀🦀🦀

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Thank you to whoever roleblocked me, You've saved me from the embarrassment of having my jumbotron with a typo shown to everyone

it's interesting that you were roleblocked on a night with 1 kill instead of 2

very interesting

##vote shwinne

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zoya posted:

it's interesting that you were roleblocked on a night with 1 kill instead of 2

very interesting

##vote shwinne

Someone does not want me to advertise your glizzys it seems. Although maybe you wouldn't have approved of the free drink promotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I still have a feeling that opop is lurking scum. I feel like usually he's more in the thick of things and getting in jabs but his performance this game is next to nothing